The Dark Knight The Man Who Laughs: The Joker Thread 2.0

:whatever: This is just getting ridiculous. You guys are going to tell me that Heath looks more like the Joker than Jack in those two pictures? I'm digging Heath's Joker right now and I think his is going to be better but in terms of those two pics Heath doesn't even look like the Joker. Jack is the Joker, it's ridiculous.

The question was: "Who looks perfect to YOU." Jack isn't the Joker, that's your opinion.

Anyone notice how YELLOW his teeth are in the trailer?

GROSS!

It was yellow in the comics and in TAS. Accuracy ftw.

makes me wonder how long hes been joker, i mean yellow teeth dont happen over night.

makes me wonder how long hes been joker, i mean yellow teeth dont happen over night.

Plus to have yellow teeth you need to take care of them to an extent. If you simply do not brush, they get all rocky and get black spots and stuff, not to mention falling apart like crazy. So i'm sure he brushes his teeth, but not with toothpaste.

....oh my god am I seriously talking about Jokers' dental care? :huh:

Plus to have yellow teeth you need to take care of them to an extent. If you simply do not brush, they get all rocky and get black spots and stuff, not to mention falling apart like crazy. So i'm sure he brushes his teeth, but not with toothpaste.

....oh my god am I seriously talking about Jokers' dental care? :huh:

yeah, a little, :woot: im still curious as to the extent of jokers non cleanliness

(he doesnt fight crime, hes kinda a criminal) :cwink:

He wears a diaper. :wow:

"No time to take a dime if you're fighting crime!"

:O

That's a quote I shall remember as long as I live now. Thank you!

*ring ring*

Alfred!

Yes, sir?

Poo, poo pants

You...you pood your pants?

Poop. poop pants. Alfred! Help me!

I'm driving across the entire city to pick your ass up just to change a godamn diaper?! Nevah!

Maybe he brushes his teeth with THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS. :woot:

Yeah, the yellow teeth look awesome; I was waiting to get a good look at those choppers.

Just posting so everyone can see what we are talking about

teeth.jpg

lovely

Maybe he brushes his teeth with THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS. :woot:

Yeah, the yellow teeth look awesome; I was waiting to get a good look at those choppers.

Just posting so everyone can see what we are talking about

teeth.jpg

lovely

Actually take a look; it does look like theres blood on them teeth.

*on another note; GOD I LOVE THAT PIC. UGH.....it's just...god...*sobbs* it's so beautiful :(

it could be lipstick :woot: gets on your teeth if you put too much on

Oh, hamburgers....

*walks in bomb shelter*

So, The JOKER. He's a cool guy, isn't he? He's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"