The Mass Effect Hype Thread

Here, let me find a picture of us. I think there's one of the internet somewhere.

DACMAN said:
Here, let me find a picture of us. I think there's one of the internet somewhere.

I MAY HAVE SEEN YOU GUYS AT SWINGERS.COM. :wow: :oldrazz:

Mentok said:
We need new pictures for the GoW thread :cmad:

SOON.........TGS AND X06 ARE BOTH LATE SEPTEMBER, SO THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS SHOULD BE INSANE. :word:

I'm so happy to hear that DACMAN, you know I'm always wishing you the best.

Gammy79 said:
Sorry for butting in, but she sounds like an awesome person, you big True Crime lover :up:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID TRUE CRIME WAS GOOD! IT WAS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:

It's not even in my top 100 best games ever.

Call me Halo lover, HULK UD lover, Far Cry lover, Doom lover, Fable lover, or even Clancy lover, but I sold my True Crime years ago and thought it was decent. I've never even played the new one.

I'm never going to hear the end of this am I?

WhatsHisFace said:
I'm so happy to hear that DACMAN, you know I'm always wishing you the best.
Thanks buddy. The pictures I was going to get have been pulled of the internet. They were at my churches offical site and I have no idea how to upload pictures. I'll ask my wife if she knows how when she gets back from class tonight. So how've you been?

Someone said:
it's like Splinter Cell
No, it's not, it is absolutely nothing like Splinter Cell, it has zero in common with Splinter Cell, nothing, nadda. If you're not interested in this game just from Bioware putting their name on it, then you probably need to just go ahead and pass. If it takes "it's like Splinter Cell, head shots and light meters!", a blatant lie, to get you interested, you need to pass. It's not going to be anything like Splinter Cell, or Halo, or Gears of War or anything like that. It's an RPG, not an action game, not a FPS, an RPG.

WhatsHisFace said:
DACMAN > Adolf Hitler > You. DACMAN actually has fantastic taste in games, he'll see something he likes about this game before long.

DACMAN, I know this is a Bioware RPG, but this time the gameplay is actually smooth. It looks to play a lot like SplinterCell, only with more weapons and of course, the conversation system.

Don't write it off just yet. X06 is only two weeks away! :woot:

Lemme guess, he has good taste because like you, he's too poor to afford more then one console, so he bashed MGS in favor of SC. :huh:

DACMAN said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SAID TRUE CRIME WAS GOOD! IT WAS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot:
It's not even in my top 100 best games ever.
Call me Halo lover, HULK UD lover, Far Cry lover, Doom lover, Fable lover, or even Clancy lover, but I sold my True Crime years ago and thought it was decent. I've never even played the new one.
I'm never going to hear the end of this am I?

I don't know why I always think of you when I hear about True Crime :(
But yeah, Hulk:UD lover will do, since that game KICKS ASS :ninja:

XwolverineX said:
Lemme guess, he has good taste because like you, he's too poor to afford more then one console, so he bashed MGS in favor of SC. :huh:
I'm sure I make more in a month than you make in a year.

And it's called having a life and not buying every fricken game and system out there but the select few great games. Xbox has always been the better system. They also have more of the games I like. Why do you always get so offensive? Are you feeling all right?

He's like 12 or 13 I think, so he actually doesn't make anything in a year:dry:

Well, then I'm sure I make more just thinking about work then he's made his entire life. :D

Who would? And what does your money have to do with anything? :confused:

Because he's an idiot and thinks the reason MGS sucks is because I "can't afford a PS3" when in reality I could buy a new car if I wanted to, cash.

You can buy a new car cash, and I ride a transit bus and can't get my damn financial aid checks....**** you WHF, **** you :(

DACMAN said:
I'm sure I make more in a month than you make in a year.

And it's called having a life and not buying every fricken game and system out there but the select few great games. Xbox has always been the better system. They also have more of the games I like. Why do you always get so offensive? Are you feeling all right?
I've found video games to be more interesting than people

The AI in doom 1 is smarter than most of the people I know :(

X06Batch01_012.jpg

X06Batch01_015-1.jpg

X06Batch01_052.jpg

X06Batch01_040.jpg

X06Batch01_039.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is there any level of ownage that X06 won't reach?

Like, I understand why Sony doesn't make games like this, but what I don't understand is why they HAVE TO SUCK SO MUCH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"