The New Improved Official Stupid Question Thread Marvel Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how the current DP artist draws his face. It looks too normal. He looks like a bald guy with a bad rash from being out in the sun too long at worst. That's way too pretty for Deadpool.

I don't mind it. It looks like his face has melted, with skin but with patches where you can see the muscle underneath.

@Cutter: No, that's stress that gets the heart failure. And sometimes diet.

So, what's going on with the Hulk? I want to get Planet Hulk and World War Hulk but I'm not sure what to get after that.

After WWH, there's Jeph Loeb's Hulk, which introduces and follows the red Hulk (a.k.a. Rulk), and Greg Pak's Skaar: Son of Hulk, which introduces and follows Skaar. Then there's a mini-series called Savage She-Hulk, which features a new She-Hulk who's the daughter of the Hulk and Thundra from an alternate future. Then there's a mini-event called "Planet Skaar," after which Skaar's own comic becomes just Son of Hulk and follows Hiro-Kala, a Shadow child who claims to be the true Sakaarson (you'll understand what that means after reading "Planet Hulk"), and we get Incredible Hulk #600, which features Rulk depowering the Hulk so that he's stuck as Banner. Then Rulk goes back to Hulk and Incredible Hulk follows Banner and Skaar with back-ups featuring the new She-Hulk.

You can read any or all of those series, but personally I've only found Skaar: Son of Hulk and Incredible Hulk to be worth reading.

I've not read it, but following WWH I think you'd probably want to read Warbound as well. It seems like they're going to be having larger roles soon.

Oh yeah, there's a World War Hulk Aftersmash: Warbound mini-series after WWH, too. And The Incredible Hercules spins out of WWH but doesn't maintain any connection to the Hulk. And there's some other WWH tie-ins like a Gamma Corps mini-series about some random soldiers who get mutated into Hulk-like beings.

Thanks guys, I'll probably just end up following Banner and Skaar.

I got a question: how did Majik come back from the dead? This time, I mean?

What comic does Spidey KO a dino? Does anyone know? I know it happened pretty recently. Thanks.

Probably New Avengers, they did have that fight in the Savage Land during the Secret Invasion (Secret Invasion, Strong enough for a Skrull, but made for a human)

I need an exact issue name and number because I'm picking it up. Thanks.

Hey guys,
I've got a few questions about Daken:
1. How does he have all those tribal tattoos with a healing factor, is his as powerful as his dad's or does he just reapply them constantly?

2. I'm so confused by the murasama blade (or as some have called it, the "plot device sword") I once heard it cut at a molecular level, now I'm hearing it just knocks out superhuman healing factors for a while? Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks in advance. :)

It does both.

In a fight against Captain America, the blade left a scar across Logans chest which never healed properly. Also, Daken has had his claws coated in part of the muramasa blade which were most recently shown to nullify Skaars healing powers.

As for cutting at a 'molecular' level, it was commented that the cut on the robot Wolverine defeated with the sword was not like a traditional cut, but more like a 'plasmic' form of cut. It has also been shown to cut through and deflect Cyclops' optic blasts.

Hope that helps :up:

what made that sword so special anyway? was it magic, or have they told us?

It was made from Wolverine's rage (Not joking), and so it cancels out any healing factor. I'm not sure if it cancels out normal healing, but it definitely stops mutant healing where it wounds.

It was made from Wolverine's rage (Not joking), and so it cancels out any healing factor. I'm not sure if it cancels out normal healing, but it definitely stops mutant healing where it wounds.

Whaaat?! Really?! How?! I...oop there goes my brain leakin' again... I thought it was forged by a demon or...wait that's silver samurai's sword isn't it?....How the heck do you forge a sword from rage? I'd love to know, I've got tons of the stuff just lying around the house. :dry: *is cold and confused inside*

Ask Muramasa, he forged it.

Seems really lame. I'd like it more if it were some magic demon blade which Wolverine had to deal with long ago, and whatever.

But being made from Wolverine's rage (I'm thinking his blood had something to do with it), it sorta makes no sense to me.

Isn't Spider-Man's webs made out of his sense of responsibility and Caps shield is made from honor and truth.

So is Rogue hanging with magneto?? i saw An avvy pic on this site, Havok83 has it... also what story is that from??

So is Rogue hanging with magneto?? i saw An avvy pic on this site, Havok83 has it... also what story is that from??
Thats a future cover. Dont really know what the deal is on them but he is with the X-men now and they do have some history together that looks like itmight be brought up

She tried to kill Mystique
She gained control of her powers
She became a mentor to the students

This Fall...

Rogue
Is going to...

**** GRAMPA

Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back