The North Korean Situation II

I think it becomes kind of a strawman thing, as anything they're criticized for I've seen people say, "well, we've done worse, etc." Like they're trying to absolve them or something.

I got a kick out of reading those new slogans. Boy, are they proud of their mushrooms! :whatever:

At this point North Korea is just getting boring...they practically parody themselves now.

Honestly, unlike some fans that I've seen across the web (none that have posted here, just for clarification)...even though I'm happy that Spider-Man will be a part of the MCU, no way in hell am I going to even say "thanks" (even as a joke) to N.Korea or Kim for it.

The dude is a mass murdering jackass who deserves to be punished for all of the atrocities that he's committed in is life. The people that I've seen thanking N Korea or Kim for Sony's hacking or Spider-man's transition into Marvel are some of the most ignorant/idiotic people that I've seen in my life.

Kim's kind of just a figure for the government to use though, the North Korea government has so many skeletons in the closet that they're pretty much screwed if they don't keep the ruse, Un seems to have just been draged into this due to bein Kim Jong-il's son, i realy doubt he's doing all this just to feed his ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"