The North Korean Situation II

Has anyone watched those Kim jong un videos on YT recently? The more they pull this crap they funnier they get.

[YT]f37K0hIv3zk[/YT]

Those videos are amazing, but i don't see much purpose in having his father at the end all the time, the ending is always one of them beating the other at something, it seems.

[YT]mxLBywKrTf4[/YT]

After watching a video like this, it really does make you humble.

If so, that's pretty petty, even for them.

I am surprised they even have a working computer with internet to even accomplish such a task...

I am surprised they even have a working computer with internet to even accomplish such a task...

Then you'd be very wrong. It's just the people who have no working computers with open internet access. You can bet the DPRK is spending a huge chunk of their GDP on defense tech (money that should be used to feed their people). They are a truly heartless regime.

original.jpg

What that picture conveys (you really should have added some context) is that the US or another group might have already launched a retaliatory DOS attack on NoKo's servers.

Cyber wars, begun they have....

**** the man-child; that BBC doc has me concerned for the people he's leading to ruin. That country looks abysmal; if you hadn't mentioned what your missionary friends learned over in NK, Kelly, I'd say they looked as if they didn't want a better life for themselves.

That man doesn't want a war! The moment that North Korean troops enter in a major city and see how advance it is they will turn on NK's leaders.

North Korea just wants to act tough!

What that picture conveys (you really should have added some context) is that the US or another group might have already launched a retaliatory DOS attack on NoKo's servers.

It's either that or they have Comcast.

President Obama fu**ing their sh** up in return! Bravo.
r4mH5hF.gif

NK is going to stop the Avengers:AoU from being shown and WWIII will begin!!

So, are we in agreement that if Kim Jong Un wasn't so thin skinned that Marvel and Sony wouldn't have made the deal to integrate Spidey into the MCU?

We are not. It was already in the works but it did help give it the final push to a quicker decision.

It was going to happen within the next year but the whole Sony leak certainly helped expedite it.

We are not. It was already in the works but it did help give it the final push to a quicker decision.

It was going to happen within the next year but the whole Sony leak certainly helped expedite it.

I... was honestly not expecting a factual answer. (quietly slinks into the shadows...)

So it was his doing? Now watch him be like, "see, you American dogs get your Spidey-Person back where he belongs because of me!"

For some reason, I read that in the voice of the little Korean guy on 2 Broke Girls.

For some reason, I read that in the voice of the little Korean guy on 2 Broke Girls.

I am betting that's far more accurate than any of us will ever... (Cobra venom blow dart to the back of the neck) ...

Honestly, unlike some fans that I've seen across the web (none that have posted here, just for clarification)...even though I'm happy that Spider-Man will be a part of the MCU, no way in hell am I going to even say "thanks" (even as a joke) to N.Korea or Kim for it.

The dude is a mass murdering jackass who deserves to be punished for all of the atrocities that he's committed in is life. The people that I've seen thanking N Korea or Kim for Sony's hacking or Spider-man's transition into Marvel are some of the most ignorant/idiotic people that I've seen in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"