The North Korean Situation II

North Korea isn't a threat that should be taken lightly, but North Korea would be obliterated if unilaterally attacked South Korea. China would end their backing of North Korea and they would be demolished by an international force led by the United States.

Can you obliterate an obliterated country?

The irony is that the only thing maintaining the status quo ("peace") is the Kim dynasty. The madmen running the country are the sanest people in the asylum.

And yes, I do consider Kim Jong-un and the doddering military leaders that back him to be insane. The only thing stoping an all out war, is their desire to perpetuate the eerily Orwellian slave state they have carved themselves out.

But it only takes one overzealous local commander to start a war.

North Korea ends 1953 Armistice

cEtaaI7.jpg
Bumping as this is relatively important.

I was just reading about their ending of the '53 armistice. All I have to say is...

:facepalm:

do you have to be 65 years or older to be in the korean army or what? nothing but old dudes in that picture, except kim jong *****e

The North Korean people haven't had a child in 65 years. They are kept alive by pure evil, and super secrete serum of old dictators and Soviet blood, that keeps them all at the ripe agile age of 75.

All I know is if North Korea stops answering their hotlines who's going to provide their callers with prizes? I for one was really looking forward to my all expense paid vacation to the beautiful beaches of North Korea. :D

Last edited:
Well, the US and SK are doing their annual war games so to speak on the SK side....and I think the NK military is jealous.....so they are going to peeing to mark their territory.

One does have to wonder how effective the North Korean military is. It may be huge, but not a single soldier has ever seen combat. Even most of the senior generals who fought in the Korean War are dying off.

One does have to wonder how effective the North Korean military is. It may be huge, but not a single soldier has ever seen combat. Even most of the senior generals who fought in the Korean War are dying off.

If they fought in the Korean war, they are no where near the military today dead or alive anyway....life expectancy for men in North Korea is 65...most are probably dead, less than 10% of the population is over 65 and less than half of them are men.

NK was only a relevant Military force when Stalin and the Soviet were backing them up. Without the support of China and Russia NK is nothing but an ant in world perspective. The only thing that is a big concern is if they would ever to attack SK again. Their nukes can't reach the US but could easily be used on SK. To expose NK to that kind of potential radiation though I think is really unwise. That would inevitably start a new world war but the thing is....I doubt anyone would back NK again.

China is way too dependent on the US and the rest of the worlds economy just as much as we are of theirs. It would be a disastrous move on their part.

NK was only a relevant Military force when Stalin and the Soviet were backing them up. Without the support of China and Russia NK is nothing but an ant in world perspective. The only thing that is a big concern is if they would ever to attack SK again. Their nukes can't reach the US but could easily be used on SK. To expose NK to that kind of potential radiation though I think is really unwise. That would inevitably start a new world war but the thing is....I doubt anyone would back NK again.

China is way too dependent on the US and the rest of the worlds economy just as much as we are of theirs. It would be a disastrous move on their part.

I have a feeling that both China and Russia have A HEAVY, HEAVY presence in NK without NK knowing it. I have a feeling they would know ahead of time when a nuke is happening. The fall out would destroy a good part of their country as well. I don't see them sitting by and allowing something like that to happen.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't know what kind of influence Russian/China have in NK. That'd be interesting to find out.

This article is false. The armistice can not officially be ended unless NK sends a delegate to Washington. They can scream it is ended until they are blue in the face but it doesn't mean squat if they don't follow procedure. The armastice is still in place. Also, Washington said today that NK was not likely to attack unless the dynasty was threatened. It isn't being threatened. As usual this is all a load of hot air. NK is just acting out like a petulant child screaming and kicking.

This article is false. The armistice can not officially be ended unless NK sends a delegate to Washington. They can scream it is ended until they are blue in the face but it doesn't mean squat if they don't follow procedure. Also, Washington said today that NK would not attack unless the dynasty was threatened. As usual this is all a load of hot air.

Well, I'm pretty sure invading South Korea would end it too... Which I think is what they're getting at.

Well, I'm pretty sure invading South Korea would end it too... Which I think is what they're getting at.

Yeah, but they haven't done it yet so CNN saying the armistice is ended in the headline is purposefully misleading and BS.

You never know. People all say it won't happen, but the decision really comes down to a... 29 year old monarch.

Or a trigger happy artillery commander, who thinks Kim Il-Sung created the world.

It's kind of funny how confident people are that sanity will prevail when you're dealing with a country that only has a mental asylum for people who are sane.

You never know. People all say it won't happen, but the decision really comes down to a... 29 year old monarch.

Or a trigger happy artillery commander, who thinks Kim Il-Sung created the world.

It's kind of funny how confident people are that sanity will prevail when you're dealing with a country that only has a mental asylum for people who are sane.

In this case, in regards to the point I'm making, it doesn't matter if it will or won't happen. CNN should not have reported the armistice had ended until it has officially ended.

Last edited:

No it doesn't, the decision really comes down to the military commanders and his uncle.

No it doesn't, the decision really comes down to the military commanders and his uncle.

No it doesn't. All it takes is one spark.

You seem to be convinced Kim Jong-un is a puppet to his uncle.

I'd be interested in knowing how the top brass in the NK military felt about the declaration. I'm wondering if the boy didn't make his "threat" to try to get some cred with the generals.

No it doesn't. All it takes is one spark.

You seem to be convinced Kim Jong-un is a puppet to his uncle.

Yes I do believe that....from what I've read, experts...."his brother"...yeah, I believe him to be a symbolic head of state and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"