The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread - Part 3

Did no one see the Glover episode this past Saturday? I thought it was one of those rare episodes that was gold from begining to end.

Yep. I don't even care for Glover generally, but it was a great ep.

One of the very best that I've seen in years. He needs to host the season premiere.

Adam Driver to host season premiere on September 29th.

So Chevy Chase just firebombed the show since he left. He also attacked Donald Glover, who had the perfect response.

So.....the most hated alumni from the show is building up points to make sure he never loses the title.

Having watched Ben Stiller as Michael Cohen, I keep forgetting he was a cast member.

So Chevy Chase just firebombed the show since he left. He also attacked Donald Glover, who had the perfect response.
Yeah, if he could have gotten along with Glover, he might have gotten some more work.

It lasted a hell of a lot longer than I expected.

SNL has been insanely diverse in its choice of hosts over the last season and a half. Quite impressive.

What exactly took so long for Adam to host anyways?
It might have something to do with the fact that he was fired from the show back in the day, along with Chris Farley. But as I recall, he did appear on the 40th Anniversary special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"