The Official Agent Zero Discussion Thread

Agent Zero:
henney_daniel.jpg

I bet he's gonna be bada$$

This means Agent Zero won't be Maverick then.

Wasn't Mav supposed to be in this? Has he been replaced by Agent Zero or are they both in Weapon X?

maverick is agent zero. at least he was in the comics. i honestly think that variety and all these people reporting are getting their data from wikipedia or something. with updated origins and names.

isn't maverick german? i guess we won't be seeing too many accents again lol.

isn't maverick german? i guess we won't be seeing too man accents again lol.

Maverick's German alright. Great character.

Thats why this new Agent Zero might not be him since they got an Asian actor. Assuming they don't call him David North that is.

I asked a publicist at Fox who Christian Clark was playing, but she was unsure and only told me that what Variety has reported so far is official.

I'm thinking Clark may be James Hudson or a relative to Logan - I can't picture him in any other role at this point - unless he got fired or something. :confused:

In the 2006 script reviews Agent Zero's name is Christoph Nord (Maverick). He has tattoos of spiders on his neck and is supposed to look really creepy. Again, I'm only using the old '06 script as reference.

Doing a little research, I found that there were a couple Agent Zero's and an Agent X - Agent X is skilled in weapons, like the Variety bio says. The other Agent Zero's name was never revealed - or something...idk, I'm confused :p *sorry*

Clark was pretty secretive about even revealing that he was in Wolverine much less his role. He could be playing a number things so it's hard to tell.James Hudson is a good bet though imo.:up:

Yeah. Well, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm guessing we'll get three or four new casting announcements, then a break over the weekend and six or seven more announcements the week after. Then, hopefully things will stop :p

Yeah. Well, I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I'm guessing we'll get three or four new casting announcements, then a break over the weekend and six or seven more announcements the week after. Then, hopefully things will stop :p

Then, hopefully we'll receive spoiler-ish set pictures. :cwink:

LOL. I bet.

That's what I was thinking at first too. I had a feeling if he made it into the film, they'd cast a small-name actor for Agent Zero, since he comes off as more of a silent henchman.

This project must be way bigger than Gavin Hood had aniticipated, lol. I hope he's doing ok, handling the big cast (there are still smaller roles yet to be announced).

If he drops out of the project due to pressure then they can always get Brett Ratner.

I just want to say guys that the x-men movies have never really stuck close to the source material so expecting this to stay close to source material is asking too much.

If fox wanted they could have mentioned this agent zero guy as maverick but they didn't so that means there is no maverick in this movie.

Huh. I'm surprised they went with Agent Zero for this. I hope that there is at least some reference to him formerly being Wolverine's friend Maverick and they've brainwashed him or something. Jason Stryker looked pretty old in X2 so maybe Agent Zero will represent the first time that he was used to mind control someone.

I wonder why they changed Maverick from a fairly ripped german to a skinny pretty boy asian.

As long as they write him well and give him his visor/mask it won't piss me off too much.

I wonder why they changed Maverick from a fairly ripped german to a skinny pretty boy asian.

That's what I'm curious about too. I wonder if his face will be seen that much anyway. If they go with a uniform similar to Agent Zero's, you can't even see his face.

As a big fan of the character of David North (Maverick/Agent Zero), I have to admit I'm highly disappointed with this casting, though.

He's supposed to be a West-German freedom fighter; it's a big part of his character. I never thought that was going to be explored in the movie anyway, so I guess it won't annoy me too much. I hope the visual of the 'family of tattooed spiders' that run down his neck as reported in the script review appears.

Doing a little research, I found that there were a couple Agent Zero's and an Agent X - Agent X is skilled in weapons, like the Variety bio says. The other Agent Zero's name was never revealed - or something...idk, I'm confused :p *sorry*

Perhaps they meant Agent X. Having read Agent X (got his entire run, plus Deadpool appearences) I know he is technicaly Asian. It's a bit complicated in that he was reborn from an Asian gangster's death and there has been no mention of his ethnicity in the comics since Agent X's 'birth'. That and the artists never made it plain either. Though saying that wasn't Jubilee drawn as though she was white by some artists?

That's what I'm curious about too. I wonder if his face will be seen that much anyway. If they go with a uniform similar to Agent Zero's, you can't even see his face.

As a big fan of the character of David North (Maverick/Agent Zero), I have to admit I'm highly disappointed with this casting, though.

It would be great if they have Maverick show up in the sequel instead. Movie is already crowded enough at this point.

He could be a German-Asian.

Still, it's nice to know Team X is in this movie.

Perhaps they meant Agent X. Having read Agent X (got his entire run, plus Deadpool appearences) I know he is technicaly Asian. It's a bit complicated in that he was reborn from an Asian gangster's death and there has been no mention of his ethnicity in the comics since Agent X's 'birth'. That and the artists never made it plain either. Though saying that wasn't Jubilee drawn as though she was white by some artists?

That would be wierd.

Agent X has more to do with Deadpool then Maverick. :confused:

But Maverick is a member of Team X, alongside Wolverine, Sabretooth, John Wraith and Silver Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"