The Official Agent Zero Discussion Thread

The early script reviews indicated that: (minor spoilers)
Agent Zero is a minion of Stryker. It is indicated that Logan and Zero know each other. From that I imagine Logan, Zero and Wraith were all memmbers of the same Team X at one point.

But also that: (big spoilers)
Creed and Silver Fox are secretly working with Stryker. If I recall correctly (and I might not), it makes no mention of Creed being involved in Team X - just that he has a list of known mutants and he's killing them.

Daniel Henney used to date Maggie Q (who was originally rumored for Silverfox). I would've loved that combo in this film, lol.

Here's a couple of videos with Henney:

[YT]OJ8DPeOvNYQ[/YT]

[YT]wQ3ihzESKpk[/YT]

I think it's really cool that they have team x and the inclusion on agent zero . I think it's odd that they just chose someone they like instead of someone that fits the part . I thinks its because they wanted the team to be more diverse. I don't think agent zero is too essential a character to be changed a little .

All I know is he's a model (as stated on his imdb page)

has maverick's face ever been shown? because on wiki it says he was born in germany, and Daniel looks clearly asian.

I'm fine with it though. He's very attractive. :)

Yup. Maverick's face has been shown plenty of times. And it doesn't look even close to that. :oldrazz:

250px-WEAPON_X_3.jpg

agent-zero-marvel

This is making me more and more excited for the film. Not that I wasn't before hehe. Who knows maybe he can fake an accentXD

daniel henney is a half korean half white model/actor.

he does the bulk of his work in asia and is INSANELY popular and beloved by the ladies.

english is his first language... in fact, he speaks very little korean at all.

he does the bulk of his work in asia and is INSANELY popular and beloved by the ladies.

Yeah, I noticed he's done a ton of print work and has many videos up on YouTube. The ladies seem to go crazy for him. Good, since those ladies might watch Wolverine in Asia just because of him $$$ :p

Do you have any pics of him maskless as Agent Zero? My issues are in boxes in the closet and I remember him starting out with white hair. At least in his little one shot before the Weapon X series.

You are correct, his hair was white after he came out of his upgrade in the one-shot. His face was obstructed throughout that issue though, because we weren't supposed to know who Zero was at that point.

The next time we saw his face wasn't until the reveal, when Agent Zero killed Chris Bradley, formerly Bolt of the New Warriors, who had become the new Maverick.

davidnorth005zg9.jpg

250px-WEAPON_X_3.jpg

While we're requesting images here, anyone have a higher-res version of the above?

Wow. Someone messed up. They could've gone with either brown or white but decided to hell with it and just went black instead. Gotta have some level of continuity. Oh well. That series was a damn good read. Bummed me out when they canceled it.

Naw, they didn't mess up. They explained that he started dying it black to be less recognizable. People thought he was dead, and he wanted them to keep thinking that.

the mask thing should belong to only deadpool in this movie.

He can bring in the audience. Great, no problem there.

How are his acting skills?

davidnorth003ho4.jpg

davidnorth02va5.jpg

Regular guy, naturally dirty blond hair. He began dying it black when he became Agent Zero.

I'd love to see that Maverick on film.

He's just as complex as Wolverine is. Great character.

I think no one will address him as Agent Zero like how all the mutants in X3 are only known by fans only eg. Psylocke , Calistto.

He will have a fight scene with wolverine by shooting wolverine from the helicoptor while wolverine tries to escape on the motorcycle.:ss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"