The Avengers The Official Avengers Caption Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
thormovieimagewarriorst.jpg

HOGUN: "You wanted the Punisher, here he is."
VOLSTAGG: "For the last time I am not the Punisher!"
Volstagg: I just played him in that movie.

Thanks. Hogun's face just fit perfect for someone trying to hold back a BM.

avengershawkeyeevans.jpg

Hawkeye: Black Widow? Yeah, we fondue.

avengershawkeyeevans.jpg

Hawkeye: What? Like this Cap doll isn't the fantasy of almost every villain we know?

4f0786f42efd7.jpg

Thor: We're too late!
Captain America: I shouldn't have stopped for that haircut. Sorry.

4f0786f42efd7.jpg

Cap looking at the carnage : Fury warned me about this.
Thor: About what ?
Cap : What happens when the Hulk farts

4f0786f42efd7.jpg

CAP: "All this destruction just because the fans don't like my sleeves..."

1583xok.jpg

LOKI: "Evening, Commissioner..." [tongue flick]

1583xok.jpg

LOKI: "Tom Rothman? No, I'm not quite that evil."

408900322.png

Loki: A locked door!? Curse you fate! Now how am I ever going to open it?

Last edited:
408900322.png

LOKI: "And now that I have invaded the Star Ship Enterprise I shall begin to play havoc with the bromance of Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock."

408900322.png

SHIELD Technician: And now your cloning will commence so we can stop the fangirl threat you've unleashed on the world by giving them each a harmless copy of you they can have their way with.

408900322.png

SHIELD Technician: And now your cloning will commence so we can stop the fangirl threat you've unleashed on the world by giving them each a harmless copy of you they can have their way with.

Hehehehe

Courtesy of kvz5

454453zttpfbnd.png

RDJ: You do know that The Avengers is going to surpass The Dark Knight Rises in box office numbers, right?
Bale: Not gonna happen. Explain yourself.
RDJ: Well, we have a redhead Scarlett Johansson in a skin tight costume. Have you seen her?! Men will flock to see that.
Bale: We'll match that with Anne Hathaway wearing skin tight clothes and 5 inch stilettos. And we have Marion Cotillard. She's French. You can't top a French woman.
RDJ: Fine. You win this round. What else do you have?

1Pa9r.jpg

Bale: We have a jacked Tom Hardy and Joseph Gordon-Levitt in police uniform. Women love them. They have fans all over Tumblr!
RDJ: Uh huh. That's nothing. We have Tom Hiddleston. And Chris Hemsworth. Shirtless Chris Hemsworth. And Chris Evans. Shirtless too. Hold on, hold on. I'm not yet done. We also have Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo. Jacked too.
Bale: Bloody hell. I concede.

454453zttpfbnd.png

RDJ: You know who else we have?! Samuel L. Jackson! Biggest badass there is.
Bale: Sure, sure. But we have more! We have Gary Oldman. And Liam Neeson. And oh we have Morgan Freeman. How about that huh? Shall we go ahead and talk about the number of Oscar nominated and Oscar winning actors in the movie?
RDJ: Nah. How about we just have a beer?
Bale: Sounds good! You know what we should trash? That f***ing Twilight vampire movie.
RDJ: Tell me about it. When will that **** end???

avengershawkeyeevans.jpg

Hawkeye : "Did you hear the one about the blonde who shot an arrow into the air? ..................... she missed!!"
Cap : "Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"