The Avengers The Official Avengers Caption Thread - Part 2

widowass.jpg

battleplans28manip2.png

HULK SMASH DAT ASS!!

heh SEE told ya we'd have fun with that manip. lol

battleplans28manip2.png

HULK: So, you really wanna see how big it is?

the-avengers-thor-cpt.jpg

CAP: Holy s***!!
THOR: Verily.

hey guys, one day I heard about the Avengers' line of perfumes and especially how there's one about Nick Fury with some friends.

Then I said how I thought it would be funny if Nick Fury was in a commercial where he was the Old Spice guy.

One guy even said quotes like "The tickets are now the Tesseract!" and "I'm on a Hellicarrier":funny:

It'd be really cool if someone made captions like Old Spice Nick Fury happen, please, please, please

05-02avengers_full_600.jpg

CAP: That´s right I´m leaving, Tony. I can´t handle the modern world, everything is too cynical, too artificial, and... wait, what´s that?

beach.jpg

05-02avengers_full_600.jpg

tONY: Oh, that´s a hot beach girl. We got quite a few of those.
CAP: And she´s allowed to dress like that in public?
TONY: Actually, in some European beaches, she could even take that top off. You were saying?
CAP: I was saying we can´t rush into conclusions, you know, all ages have their rotten apples, but also their...
TONY: Bodacious Melons?
CAP: I was going to say their beauty, but fine, whatever. You know, this suit is a lot tighter than it seems...

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: Hulk, stop doing your Jim Ignatowski impersonation and concentrate on the plan.

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: Hulk, stop doing your Jim Ignatowski impersonation and concentrate on the plan.

Hehehe

battleplans07.png

HAWKEYE: "Oh no the Hulk's gonna hurl!"
HULK: "Hulk not hurling, Hulk seeing how long Hulk can hold Hulk's breath."

widowass.jpg

BLACK WIDOW: "Yes, my ass is registered as a lethal weapon. So what?"

battleplans07.png

HAWKEYE: Don´t look at me, I told you buying shish kebab from NY street vendors was dicey!

battleplans07.png

HAWKEYE: Don´t look at me, I told you that Total Recall remake looked like crap!

Last edited:
battleplans07.png

HAWKEYE: Don´t look at me, I told you buying shish kebab from NY street vendors was dicey!

battleplans07.png

HAWKEYE:Don´t look at me, I told you that Total Recall remake looked like crap!

Hehehehehe

battleplans07.png

HAWKEYE: Now I know why Ant-Man and Wasp didn´t show up in the movie! You´re eating them!
HULK: Hmmm, delicious puny humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"