The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm sure a few of us have started thinking about it. Now that we have pictures of the costume I guess the first question is of course the mask.

282139_2330084214353_1317156810_32865702_3691478_n.jpg

Thanks Osito. My chest size is about 50 inches and as far as customs goes I think it took like a week and a half to two weeks to get here. I ordered it soon as it came available and after like 2 weeks production time I think it took like another 2 to get here. I remember tracking it and not being too alarmed with how long it took. Ryan's got a good collar pop there. I should have took another few seconds to get it right before taking mine. The whole gear is hot though.

Roids I am in for a mask throw me on top of that list =)

1. RipVanWinkle

Last edited:
Put Me Down For One Roids,Would You Happen To Know How Long It Would Take To Make?

2. Scar133

Last edited:
Put me down for one Roids...credit card is waiting...what info do u need from us...head sizes???

3. Bane 719

Last edited:
Thanks RipVanWinkle.
Your pics are great as well. I just wanted to show the 'collar pop' as it is a pretty important feature of the coat and it performs that function amazingly.....which is not an easy thing to do, considering the size and width of the thing. You definately should take some more pics with the collar up...would love to see it!

/heavysigh

Well i guess im off to look at other mask options.

Put me down! Really hope I made it. Been looking forward to that mask for a long time.

4. BREAD WARRIOR

Last edited:
I'm up for a mask Roids so consider me added to the list :)

Yea I am gonna get some more pics soon so I will def do the collar pop, once I get it set up it stays. I got the boots in the works and need to adjust the neckline of the undershirt (I have both sleeveless and long sleeve). Roids mask will definitely complete the look.

Roids put me down for a mask as well.
i guess ill be number 6 in line.

6. B4tman

Last edited:
You know I want your mask as well Roids!
Lucky Number 7 :)

7. transformershy

Last edited:
For $390+ shipping you guys better be getting urethane cast masks.

Put me down for a mask.

#8. SUPARNOVAX

For $390+ shipping you guys better be getting urethane cast masks.
Word. Detailed paint job too.

Roids, what is it going to be casted in?

I WANTED ONE AGES AGO :( literally asked 5x over the past months and missed out cos of timezones?!

11 - jonnywhc

plllllleeeease :woot: make 20 ;)

Last edited:
I do hope we get the masks in time before the premiere. I have arranged an event with people - Would suck to show up with Bane-costume and no mask :|

I do hope we get the masks in time before the premiere. I have arranged an event with people - Would suck to show up with Bane-costume and no mask :|

Agreed. That's pretty much what I want mine for. And especially now that my theater puts pictures of people that dress up at premiere on Facebook. I am determined to make it! Haha

What a beauty! i think about restart my work on a new mask!
The-Dark-Knight-Rises-t-shirt-merchandise-7.jpg

It's look great except for one thing........it's freaking BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i dont know if its the light of the camera or it was repainted, or it looks different in the movie with all those camera dark blue filters?

but even in blue i would like to have this original :hrt:

If you can repaint it alittle more green then it's perfect....i wouldn't be surprised if this comes out closer to halloween and retails for like 700.

Where was this taken?? Anymore pictures please? There looks like there might be more props in the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"