The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my college hosts a zombie apocaplyse 5k obstacle course think it will be cool to show up as bane! Ha

Zombie Bane!

Some of my friends might be going to a party as Sons of Anarchy, I might have to do a Bane/SOA cross over.:oldrazz:

Hell yea! See we can all think outside the box!
Ghostbusters bane would be snapping ghosts all day lol! Hell he would challenge who ever would be in charge too! Lol.

Or get this go to one of those lare games (think that is how you spell it) like in role models were they dressed as kiss. But you get a huge group of people and dress as all the dark knight characters! Sweet!

Well this sounds amazing!

Jonny I hope I'm throwing some good ideas out too now! Haha

I'm actually going to shoot this video too. Don't want to spoil much but involves all the characters of the batman series and pink Floyd the trail song. My aunt will shoot it. She is a asesetent director for big movies and said she would help shoot it correctly so it looks legit but hopefully you will see it soon when I can get everything together.

To be honest I know mine won't be done by Halloween lol. SDCC is my goal and luckily I found a lot of local stuff through out the year that it would be acceptable for me to where it at lol.

Az i think look into the ppl that are putting a costume together if your worryed about ppl selling it ,also to get a custom mask made I'd think the cost to design and make the 1st mask would be about $1000-1500 but that's just me.

yeah i am not sure if mine will be done in time for the con or halloween. i am hoping, but i am not 100% that it will be completed. just going to focus on the mask and vest mainly, i can crank out a wrist thing in 20 minutes and the straps for the boots in another 20, the pants are the biggest problem for me though.
if i am feeling ambitious i may try to salvage the pants i have, but i'll have to alter them so much to make them fit right. the knee pads are down at my ankles, even if i have the damn things hiked up wicked high. not a good look. not intimidating or badass to have a mile-high wedgie and a 12 inches of pant leg dragging on the ground.

AZ's been dipping in and out the thread, wading through the posts!

Jonny I hope I'm throwing some good ideas out too now! Haha

Yes! Im tryna imagine it..like in Role Models lol..play-fighting too?!

Lol yea I noticed that too man. I'm just dropping in and out.

Yea man just imagine it. Two face joker scarecrow, ras al ghul with Samarui swords! Batman catwoman and bane with a big war hammer lol. Crazy son! Sht would be off the hook. That's the only way to do it.

We would have a killer team!

So its like those war-reenactions but for Batman characters? Aaaaaaawesome :woot:

The name shall be team batman, dark knights... I like that one!

are you guys seriously starting up a batman LARP? that's pretty funny. i can point you in the right direction as far as making boffer weapons- a ton of my customers and students are LARPers...

So just finished altering my banepants gauntlet and was curious if anyone else who ownes one ran into the same issue as i did with it being to large? My wrist and forearm ar by no means tiny but id just about swear that when they made it it was made for a 17 inch forearm

A copyright can't prevent someone from reselling it on ebay. It merely prevents people from copying it and reselling it, such as burning a cd then posting it on ebay. Regardless of price the masks are going to be resold on ebay or somewhere else. There just isn't anything you can do about it. The supply will just have to be high enough where the reseller won't make much of a profit because of a flooded market, which seems to be what most people don't want since they want this bad ass mask to be relatively exclusive.

Hey guys, I've spend the past few weeks reading through the past few threads dealing with Bane's costume, and have finally decided to join the conversation! I noticed a few people I remember from the Joker days (or daze?) like Rice!

So I'm Jodo, I like long walks on the beach, and costumes. I have an addiction really...just to show off a few all at once, check out my little collage of sorts! :p

421648_419775161392760_2103391841_n.jpg

Glad to have finally joined the Bane Gang though! :p ;)

Nah, sorry. I don't like you cos you can look like both Heath AND Depp.

Goodbye.

:woot:

I might have to hit you up about all that larp stuff. Invade you get a legit crew.

Jodo your pics look sick as sht!

So just finished altering my banepants gauntlet and was curious if anyone else who ownes one ran into the same issue as i did with it being to large? My wrist and forearm ar by no means tiny but id just about swear that when they made it it was made for a 17 inch forearm

Mine is too small D:

Hey todd, is your photo shoot still a go for tomorrow? If so good luck!

i bet it was wishful thinking on their part. only big dudes have played bane in movies, therefore only big dudes will do bane costumes.
just curious, what are those wrist things made of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"