The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are mini mic's that can be hook up to it and just have the speaker in a inside pocket in your coat or vest. Maybe build two flat speakers in the vest were the shoulder pads are and hide them .

christian-bale-tom-hardy-batman-bane-battle-01.jpg

Last edited:
@TanneRain, is that your paintjob? Also, I see JBrown's masks don't look loose lol, does he ask for your head size when someone is requesting one?

Since the other thread ended, here's a pic of myself at The Dark Knight marathon and eventual midnight release, didn't have my gauntlet or belt on at the time because there were like four of us in line haha.

imagenv.jpg

@TanneRain, is that your paintjob? Also, I see JBrown's masks don't look loose lol, does he ask for your head size when someone is requesting one?

It is my paint job, and I bought it from someone after they had ordered it from JBrown, I'm a pretty big size with a decent sized head and it fits me fine. I'm about 6'1 or 6'2 and 220 pounds.

Ok, ya Im a lil dude at only 5'5 but don't really have skinny head so hoping he does measurements for his masks

im 6'2 big head so i don't ever have to worry about that sort of stuff. thank god. but it still would be splendid if he does take measurements.

I ordered one from JBrown a couple of weeks ago, I'm pretty sure its 1 size, @ 23".
I'm @ 22, so it should fit pretty good, I'm hoping to get it soon.

how long did he tell you it takes to receive your package, that being the mask.

I got a JBrown mask (which I love). It's one size fit all about 23 inch. I have a 22 inch head and it fit pretty good and put a piece of foam in the back to make it tighgt. I'm 5'7" with a 22 inch head. And mine he made to order, so it took like 10 days or so, I don't recall exactly, from order day to have it in my hands. If he has some on hand already made, you might have it in a couple days.

As it stands now, I believe he has a bunch of orders, so it may take longer. *Again I was hoping to get it in time for the premiere but he just had too many before me to get it done by then. I can't wait to get the e-mail from him saying it's being casted!

I got a JBrown mask (which I love). It's one size fit all about 23 inch. I have a 22 inch head and it fit pretty good and put a piece of foam in the back to make it tighgt. I'm 5'7" with a 22 inch head. And mine he made to order, so it took like 10 days or so, I don't recall exactly, from order day to have it in my hands. If he has some on hand already made, you might have it in a couple days.

I assume you're measuring around the brow line?

So I am pretty close to ready to unload my boots guys in order to get a new pair, anybody interested send me a PM. I am looking to get around $80 plus shipping

d245ae64.jpg

Hey there. First time poster.

Does anyone, by chance, have a list of people who are casting Bane masks?
I've been trying to navigate this thread(s), but it's just such a behemoth at this point, and it's growing so quickly, that it's almost impossible to start from scratch.

So far, I've seen masks by JBrown, GCFX, and the now-banned Roids. Is there anyone else doing high quality casts?

Also, does anyone have any direct contact info for JBrown or Roids? I've tried PMming JBrown, but there's be no response. No doubt due to how busy he is. And I got here WAY too late in the game to have tried contacting Roids.

Anyway; thanks for all your help, in advance!

I hate to say it but i think Roids is long gone. I have a mask from him and I emailed him because I had some people who were asking for his email and even I didn't get a response. I heard JBrown is super busy with orders though (judging by what a few have said). I have heard some 100% accurate ones are about to be put by certain individuals so i would hold off for a while but thats just my opinion.

Yea I feel bad bugging jbrown with pm's I'm just so damn excited! Lol. Another convention coming up in October, and I want to outdo my last convention costume!
I hate to say it but i think Roids is long gone. I have a mask from him and I emailed him because I had some people who were asking for his email and even I didn't get a response. I heard JBrown is super busy with orders though (judging by what a few have said). I have heard some 100% accurate ones are about to be put by certain individuals so i would hold off for a while but thats just my opinion.

Yeah I'm waiting until I see them so I know they're for real and if I can even get my hands on one and if they are real I'll probably sell my current mask. Mostly because I really wanna get a 100% for my "Bane 2.0" so I can wow some people a SDCC (hopefully).

Where did you guys hear this?

From within the Batman costuming community. There are alot of prop makers out there with various sources that are outside Superherohype.

Just hang tight. There will be more options coming.

Yes options are coming guys! And to answer my boots are 12.5

From within the Batman costuming community. There are alot of prop makers out there with various sources that are outside Superherohype.

Just hang tight. There will be more options coming.

Thanks .. Id definitely like an 100 accurate mask

I hope when those people with the "100% accurate" masks starts making them, I get a chance at getting one. I'm so ready to have a legit mask, hope they won't be to much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"