The Official Joker Costume Thread - Part 1

Hello Ladies & Gentleman ,i am new here ,this is my first mssg ,just joined this forum for this thread. Been lurking from the shadows for a while now ,today i decided to join.
Great job EVERYbody on the low-budgets to screen-accurate costumes all over ,will post my own pics soon with Halloween approaching.

Any recommended and cheap facepaint (black) that is easy to wash off...? It's for the area around my eyes under a black mask.
I have tried using real makeup black eyeliner - that was very hard to remove. Had to use some kind of liquid makeup remover.

Wonderful work, all you lovely Mistah J's! I'm quite new here and I can't believe I haven't discovered this place earlier. ^^

Shame there's no official Harley thread where I could share my work. :(

Hi! I'm new in the forum! I want to share my Joker costume and my girlfriend's Harley Quinn Arkham City costume. Thanks! :)

http://www.facebook.com/TheJokerHarleyQuinnArgentina

304999_276865785760030_956089160_n.jpg

I'm thinking about taking a normal wig, cut it in shape and attach it with liquid latex to a bald cap.. Then I'll go punch in the spare hair into the cap, adhere them from the inside with latex, to hide the seams. That or you could go with a lace front wig...

Are there any wig experts out there who might have an idea of what wig the Joker Blogs guy used, or what he might have done?
here's a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWVwr6WJlsc&feature=relmfu

Mmm. The joker blogs wig is not really accurate... and wig doesn't always work good.
I recomend you to use hair extensions from a wig that you can buy on e-bay. It's more work but I think the final result is better, i say it from experience.

Mmm. The joker blogs wig is not really accurate... and wig doesn't always work good.
I recomend you to use hair extensions from a wig that you can buy on e-bay. It's more work but I think the final result is better, i say it from experience.

I never actually considered extensions, very interesting. I actually have pretty long hair so it's not so much a matter of getting it long enough with extensions than it is just having a head of hair that I can style/dye/cut.

Anyway, just wanted to share some stuff, I just got the Nimba scar prosthetics in the mail since they looked like the best ones I found find: http://www.nimbacreations.com/speci...category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58

Annnnd while they certainly look good, I don't think I'd reccomend them for a beginner. They're made of gelatin so they dissolve extremely easy and are very delicate, more of a one-time thing [I'm working on this for con season actually] . So just a heads up for anyone who was looking at these, it's something to consider.

I'm thinking of buying silicone ones, since they won't be on the verge of falling apart and are reusable...

Isn't gelatine actually recommended for beginners? I just bought them and now you scared me a bit :p.. What do I need to know when handling them?

Just be very, very careful when taking them off. Even with the adhesive remover, they can still tear if you aren't extremely careful.
The gelatine blender stuff dissolves it quicker than you'd think. And don't get them wet with water, at all, that also dissolves them. They're just very delicate.

It looks really good though, and again for a one-time thing you'd probably be okay, but I can't see them surviving multiple uses.

Was not planning to reuse them, but thank you for the hints! :)
Where should I store them by the way? I had them in the sealed plastic bag they came with all the time now, or do they actually need to breath?

Also: Is there anyone who knows if my wig idea might work?

On another note:
Does anyone know how to best distress shoes and get the messy hair look?

Many thanks!

On another note:
Does anyone know how to best distress shoes and get the messy hair look?

Many thanks!

For the hair you can get your hair wet and use hair gel (a lot) Then try to go in reverse of how your hair should go, it's for get the messy look. Shake it too. For the colour you can use mehron liquid or hair paint in aerosol to give the Joker's hair colour

For the scars you can make your own, because if you buy them it's hard to be reused with the same quality. Here are some photos of my girlfriend with the Joker make up for the "Zombie Walk" in Argentina. It's like a Zombie Joker or something like that :p
The scars are from gelatin based in a model that we've done.

534640_300625400050735_307450340_n.jpg

379060_300585063388102_86537315_n.jpg

3909_300602560053019_1325237298_n.jpg

60299_300625573384051_358566616_n.jpg

hey guys, just wanted to show off my Joker costume this year. Hope you like it!

tumblr_mcomz3REUf1rk4wwpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcoh0b0Nau1rk4wwpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcoh43xgiz1rk4wwpo1_1280.jpg

:BA

Last edited:
My god, the Joker costumes and make up jobs in here are amazing.

Some great costumes guys!

That last one is genuinely terrifying.

Hello boys, long time no see!!! Just wanted to say that I decided to bring good ol' Mr. J. out to play this Halloween after having a one year hiatus, so I thought I'd share some pictures from two different days I went out as The Joker.

First picture was taken at a local Halloween parade (loved these guys they were great) and stayed to chat a bit!

threesacrowd2.jpg

This was taken while out trick-or-treating with my daughter and husband (he was Chucky). I asked to take a picture of this entire family dressed as Alice and Wonderland Characters having a tea party in their front yard, but to my surprise they wanted a picture of me standing with the lot of them. Don't I look so thrilled.

tweedlejoke2.jpg

Wide shot of the whole Alice in Wonderland group with me hanging out in the back... I look so out of place, right along with my zombie child.

teatime2.jpg

Last picture taken at home after trick-or-treating before taking all my make-up off.

crjokery2.jpg

Hi everyone! Here are some new photos of me and my Harley Quinn ♥
I'm planning to do a tutorial for the Joker makeup in youtube, I'll be posting it here

18329_4606835441265_1551602106_n.jpg

705201_4606834321237_1978038084_o.jpg

Regarding Harley Quinn, does anybody thinks she should just give up being straight and go lesbian with poison ivy?

At least, Ivy treats Harley like a decent human being. They make good partners and Harley seems much happier with Ivy.

Unlike Joker, who abuses and treats her horribly....and I'm not even sure if the Joker ever loves Harley or just using her the whole time.

Hi everyone! Here are some new photos of me and my Harley Quinn ♥
I'm planning to do a tutorial for the Joker makeup in youtube, I'll be posting it here

18329_4606835441265_1551602106_n.jpg

705201_4606834321237_1978038084_o.jpg

Both of you look Fantastc and Awesome. You must have spent lots of time and money on make up and costumes.

Well, it pays off beautifully well for both of you.:yay:

Here is me from this past Halloween - sorry for the crappy cellphone pic, LOL :)

680aa013b485351f429b498da84b8154-d5jqm72.jpg

And another shot:

3ea2316e09ea24d42ed0e66eafe2eb8e-d5s211k.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija