The Official Batman Returns Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. It was passed to me by another Burton Batman enthusiast. Fantastic nonetheless.

I saw batman-online post it the other day it's awesome it's someone's digital render of Keaton not sure why they did it but I'm sure glad they did.

Agreed. Let's get a digital project going with the Burtonverse. (Wishful Thinking)

I would jump for joy for days if they gave us an 89 and BR skin for the new Arkham game, my life would be complete.

My god that'd be amazing. In fact... I'd want to play as all the live action Batmen... even the nipple suits. And if they could render the faces to look like the appropriate actors i'd be in heaven

I would jump for joy for days if they gave us an 89 and BR skin for the new Arkham game, my life would be complete.

I've heard we are getting Keaton Skins, West-skins, Kilmer skins and Clooney skins. I'm not sure about Bale-skins though!

We're only getting an Adam West skin.

I don't see why they wouldn't just make a skin for every cinematic Batman and sell it as one big bundle. With all the hardcore fans that play these games, the demand is there. Easy money.

I don't see why they wouldn't just make a skin for every cinematic Batman and sell it as one big bundle. With all the hardcore fans that play these games, the demand is there. Easy money.

Some actors are dukees who take themselves too seriously to allow their likenesses to be franchised for toys and games.

They could presumably still use the costumes with different jawlines, though.

Well... Keaton allowed his likeness to be used for recent Hot Toys/action figures.

Surely it wouldn't take to much wrangling to have him appear in the game.

Some actors are dukees who take themselves too seriously to allow their likenesses to be franchised for toys and games.

I don't think they have to ask them, they own his likeness as Batman. They can do what they want with any actors image (as long as it's specifically Batman/Bruce Wayne).

Last edited:

Oh you mean like Jack? I wonder how much Hot Toys paid him to get his license for the figure.

I wonder if the contracts from 1988/1989 are still in effect... Keaton and Nicholson already approved their likeness being used way back when so surely that's still in effect.

As long as it's within the confines of the Batman franchise of course.

Well it's obvious Jack didn't allow his likeness to these small Mattel figures.

Jack is now and forever a decent actor, but the man is a WORLD CLASS dukeE!

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/65019805447/say-cheese-the-penguin-batman-returns-x

QGX27jf.gif
CAOuMc0.gif

5sPT8oH.gif
1gJaqTn.gif

Ck2clN9.gif
jU0xms3.gif

Been working organizing and different things with my Kenner collection. Besides the Batmobile/Batmissle vehicle, I'd say this is my top favorite. Love this toy.

Watch Returns the other day on ABC Family...still my favorite live-action Batman film. :up:

I love everything about it! I love Batman stories in a snowy/Holiday setting. I'm sure I will love Arkham Origins for that reason alone! Well I'm sure there will be other things that contribute but...kicking some ice with Batman buds is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"