Batman Returns The Official Batman Returns Thread - Part 4

I imagine the suit is in severe disrepair, too. If you've ever seen the props for the Burton era films, they are basically rotting away. It breaks my heart to see, but I imagine it's just the nature of the material.

That's really sad to hear.

Well, I finally sucked it up and bought her. I can't wait till she gets here.

My NECA arrived the other day. Admittedly the triple-digit asking price gave me pause, but somewhere between my hernia surgery and my next round of chemo (not to overshare or anything, lol) I managed to set aside a few bucks for her. Worth every penny, though!

Aah, the old whip-arm Batman Returns Catwoman figure. I remember so many happy moments having her playfully whip Double Trouble on her pert lime-green buttocks.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/158293935874/batman-returns-motion-posters

tumblr_omomyknnRU1rrkahjo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_omomyknnRU1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_omomyknnRU1rrkahjo3_540.gif

I think gifs in physical form are the future of photography (and movie posters). You're doing the future's work, Kane.

Glorious as always Kane. :up:

Diedrich Bader (Voice of Bats in The Brave & The Bold) just called this movie terrible on twitter. :woot:

After all the corpses he left behind in two movies, he told Max Shreck "You're going to jail", and told Selina to avoid killing the man.
The idea is hilarious when I think about it now.

This is easily one of the greatest tracks ever made for a movie.

Anybody caught the nod to Batman Returns on tonight's episode of Gotham?

Anybody caught the nod to Batman Returns on tonight's episode of Gotham?

Yep!

Fake Bruce pulls a Max Schreck and pushed Selina through a window

Wonder if Selina will wake up and have 9 lives and team up with the Penguin to take down fake Bruce

Batman Returns | NBC Promos | 1995
[YT]sxSoLptnvCQ[/YT]

I remember the NBC network television premiere of Batman Returns being heavily edited for time and content. In fact the 2 hour and 6 minute movie was edited into two hours with commercials, which was disappointing.

After all the corpses he left behind in two movies, he told Max Shreck "You're going to jail", and told Selina to avoid killing the man.
The idea is hilarious when I think about it now.

In his DVD audio commentary Burton actually, seemingly seriously claims the strongman could have survived the bomb exploding.

"Batman Returns" Interviews in 1992. Michael Keaton, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny DeVito, & Tim Burton.
[YT]FQjgZgOf13M[/YT]

"Batman Returns" Interviews in 1992. Michael Keaton, Michelle Pfeiffer, Danny DeVito, & Tim Burton.
[YT]FQjgZgOf13M[/YT]

Holy crap, what Burton says at 21:47. The man was a prophet!

The movie is interesting and its social commentary pretty unique in that it shows the incumbent government pretty much does really suck but the challenger is even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"