The Official G.I. Joe Manips and Fan Art Thread!

any chance someone could make me a avatar of sienna as the baroness?
cheers

any chance someone could make me a avatar of sienna as the baroness?
cheers

I did not make these, I found them on another board

Dukev1a.jpg

Scarlettv1a.jpg

Ripcordv1a.jpg

StormShadowBaronessv1a.jpg

ScarlettMOC.jpg

Damn......these are sweet looking!!!! :word:

I love how hard Marlon Wayons is trying to look bad ass in that pic. Instead he looks like he's severely constipated.

Maybe someone with mad photoshop skills can turn this Delta Force poster into a Joe one, of you look closely the vehicles resemble the AWE Striker even.

DeltaForceThe1986.jpg

The manips are a slight improvement over the movie costumes but there's still A LOT of room for improvement.

I just noticed they gave Storm Shadow a gun. Sommers is such a knob.

yea i jus noticed Storm Shadow has a gun!?!?!?!
whats that about:huh:

I don't think thats a gun. i think it might be a grapple gun or something. the barrel looks to round and pointy. like a spear tip or something.

HILARIOUS!!! Occam's Phaser has won the thread, you might as well just close it down.

I couldn't choose which one I wanted on my desktop, so

I have a request. Can someone manip Snake Eyes and Storm onto the black armor the Joes wear? I really wanna see what they would look like (esspecially Snake Eyes) with that cool armor on.

Could someone do the Joes and Cobra as their cartoon selves? Not with those stupid Stephen Sommers-armored-plated-suits but like the old series.

LOL Fraking Awesome. !!! SARGE LOOKS HILARIOUS AND THAT FOOTBALL ON A CHAIN IS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!! Good job!

G_I__Joe_Cover_Girl_Poster_by_batboy99.jpg

I loved the final posters. And I love Cover Girl, dont know if she is in the movie much, but I wanted to make a poster of her and voila.

I'm very happy with how this came out, around 2-2 1/2 hrs work. I tried to go with a more traditional outfit(minus the collar fur)

It isnt perfect but it will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"