Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 5

Ending with a nice round 100 episodes. Nice!

Ohhhhh I wonder what they’ll be doing with those 2 extra episodes?

It would be nice if they were after the 10 year time jump.
Batman episodes :D

Crossing my fingers that those 2 extra episodes will be the ten years later finale aired back to back.

Would have to be. Treating the finale like a movie.

They have done it before. Smallville had a two hour finale.

Final season premiere date is January 3, 2019. So we're sticking with the Thursday slot. That's fine.

EDIT: And now 12 episodes as opposed to 10.

Hooray! I’m betting the finale is two hours! :D:mrk::mrk:

IDK if you guys saw the poster for this season, but if you look closely, it looks like the top of the bat logo about to appear in the sky.

Doesn't it?

Delighted about the extra two episodes. I knew WB would fight for that, making the syndication package much sweeter looking.

‘Gotham’: Jaime Murray Set For Key Role On Fox’s Batman Prequel

Dexter alumna Jaime Murray has been tapped for a key recurring role on the upcoming fifth and final season of Batman prequel drama series Gotham on Fox.

Murray will play Theresa Walker. The character emerges as Jim Gordon’s (Ben McKenzie) principal nemesis in the season, who comes to Gotham harboring a dark secret about her past.

Murray is best known for her recurring role of Lila Tourney on Showtime’s Dexter,Dexter’s main lover and main antagonist during the hit show’s second season. Murray recently wrapped a recurring on ABC’s Upon A Time and will next be seen in a recurring on the CW’s The Originals. She previously starred as Stacie Monroe in Emmy-nominated BBC show Hustle and in BBC mini-series Spartacus: Gods of the Area. On the big screen, she recently starred in the lead role of Vamire Gerri in Fox’sFright Night 2.

Monaghan showed a new image of Jeremiah on his Instagram for Halloween. There's also a brief new video for the fifth season of Gotham where, at the very end, you see a new shot of Jeremiah and it looks like he's licking...a razor, maybe? I can't make it out.

It's the razor he used in That Old Corpse.

Regardless, I'm very excited that we're getting the season so early. Better January than March.

It's the razor he used in That Old Corpse.

Regardless, I'm very excited that we're getting the season so early. Better January than March.

Same here! It’s going to be one hell of a season!!!

lvabz7h15mv11.jpg

Okay, this is just awesome. Ben McKenzie is writing the final episode of Gotham that's going to be filmed. To go from newcomer in Gotham City to both directing and writing episodes, James Gordon has come a long way.

Would have preferred he directed, but cool anyways.

He's directing episode 6 of season 5, but still, pretty sweet they're letting him write the finale.

Okay, this is just awesome. Ben McKenzie is writing the final episode of Gotham that's going to be filmed. To go from newcomer in Gotham City to both directing and writing episodes, James Gordon has come a long way.

Awesome stuff!

That's effing Harley. I don't care if they can't name her, that is Harley Quinn. :applaud:hrt::db::hubba

Well, they very just might. Here's this recent, intrigingly vague tweet from Cameron Monaghan:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"