Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 5

I think it’s a bit early to say, but this might be my favourite season of Gotham so far! Either way, things will crazier very soon!

lanky ninja Batman is fine but holy **** does David need a running coach. His running is outright doofy un-athletic looking

The Chairman of Fox on if Gotham will be renewed for S5.

We asked a lot of it this year moving to Thursday nights and I thought it did a pretty good job of opening up that night for us. I feel like Gotham should have a place in our schedule.” That will “purely be a matter of scheduling. Thursday is not available in the fall, so where do we use it? Hopefully there’s more years of Gotham.”

http://deadline.com/2018/03/24-seri...ls-fox-gary-newman-interview-intv-1202335812/

Wonder what other day the show could air on? Mondays again, perhaps.

tumblr_p5h4uenoLL1qgkp0so4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p5h4uenoLL1qgkp0so3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p5h4uenoLL1qgkp0so1_540.gif

Definitely makes me more hopeful on season 5 being greenlit.

Drew Powell just posted this on his instagram:

28750846_179209229525490_5304644859531886592_n.jpg

One potential spoiler is abound.

https://renewcanceltv.com/gotham-renewed-season-5-fox/

FOX has quietly given the green light to Gotham, renewing the superhero drama for Season 5, insiders inform RenewCancelTV.

The fifth season of Gotham is slated to premiere fall 2018, joining the likes of 9-1-1, Lucifer, The Gifted, The Orville, Star and others.

Stay tuned as we now monitor the renew/cancel status of Gotham Season 6…

Waiting for other news sites to pick up on this. Not intent on celebrating just yet, but I'm crossing my fingers it happens.

As I recall, something similar happened with The Gifted, too, where it got the green light for Season 2 very quietly, but it wasn't officially announced until the TCAs.

I guess this could be a good sign since we had no indication season 4 was gonna greenlit 'til the last minute.

Just hoping the ratings don't decrease as much as they already are.

Bumping because a set pic of [BLACKOUT]Cameron Monaghan as the Joker[/BLACKOUT] has just leaked online. Not gonna post it here for obvious reasons, but if you want to look for it, check out GothamHub on Twitter.

Bumping because a set pic of [BLACKOUT]Cameron Monaghan as the Joker[/BLACKOUT] has just leaked online. Not gonna post it here for obvious reasons, but if you want to look for it, check out GothamHub on Twitter.

He looks great! :hmr::ilv::woot:

Love the noir crime boss look to him.

Go to Gotham Hub on Twitter to see the pics! :yay:

The photo of Cameron in formation with those guys makes me think they are going to do the Batdance.

I really love Joker's look, including those shoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"