Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 5

Now all we need is to see him smile.

The photo of Cameron in formation with those guys makes me think they are going to do the Batdance.

mMT8rcN.gif

Is Donal doing another series? I never understand why he has such a small role in the series. I recall years ago he was also doing SVU, but he's no longer on that. Does the actor just not want a heavy commitment?

New photos posted by Cameron Monaghan on his instagram.

Screenshot_20180324-101646.png

Screenshot_20180324-101642.png

He tweeted this earlier today:

Screenshot_20180324-130107.png

Debating whether or not to watch it 'cause I know it will be barraged with spoilers.

He tweeted this earlier today:

Screenshot_20180324-130107.png

Debating whether or not to watch it 'cause I know it will be barraged with spoilers.

I’ll probably avoid it so I can remain surprised. Will be hard to resist, though!

Now all we need is to see him smile.

Thanks a lot for that news about E4 getting Gotham mate!! Legend!

I've got that channel so all good. Can't wait to catch up!

Thanks a lot for that news about E4 getting Gotham mate!! Legend!

I've got that channel so all good. Can't wait to catch up!

Trust me, it'll be worth it! S4 is my favourite season so far, in terms of story, characters, twists, etc.

Trust me, it'll be worth it! S4 is my favourite season so far, in terms of story, writing, characters, twists, etc.

Wow! It's been a bit of a jarring wait having binged all the first 3 seasons in a very short time. Can't wait to see all these characters interacting with each other again and getting introduced to new ones.

Wow! It's been a bit of a jarring wait having binged all the first 3 seasons in a very short time. Can't wait to see all these characters interacting with each other again and getting introduced to new ones.

You got my PM? :woot:

When do the episodes start for you on E4?

When do the episodes start for you on E4?

I couldn't find the exact date but it says April. Will check out the channel to see if they are advertising when it starts.

Cameron said on Twitter that it doesn't spoil anything too big, so make of that what you will.

So did the show just abandon the whole "Year One" arc/aspect that they were trying to go for with Bruce earlier this season?

I remember reading on how Bruce's vigilante activities were supposed to start gaining the attention of the some important players in the city (namely Penguin and Gordon).

Also, why is Barbara suddenly being presented as the new head of the League? I thought Ra's was after Bruce so that he could make him into his legitimate heir? Did they just abandon/recston that arc out as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"