The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed every one talking about attention to detail on hulk but if that is true where is hulks armpit hair haha

I can't get enough of this new Hulk. Only 19 more days to see him in its full glory!:)

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a LOT more excited for Hulk than I was several months ago due to how awesome he looks in the trailers/tv spots.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a LOT more excited for Hulk than I was several months ago due to how awesome he looks in the trailers/tv spots.

Initially my most anticipated for the film in order were:

1: CAPTAIN AMERICA
2: HULK
3: THOR
4: IRON MAN

but now I think it's:

1: CAPTAIN AMERICA
2: THOR
3: HULK
4: IRON MAN

Simply because the trailers and tv spots have already shown us HULK getting on EPICLY, and are keeping THOR's scenes secret.

Initially my most anticipated were...

1. THOR
2. IRON MAN
3. LOKI
4. CAP
5. HULK

Now it's more like...

1. THOR
2. IRON MAN
3. HULK
4. CAP
5. LOKI

My initial list of anticipated characters were..

1-Captain America
2-Thor
3-Iron man
4-Hulk

5-Furry
6-Loki
7-Clint
8-Black Widow
9-Coby
10-Coulson

Now it's..
1-Captain America
2-Hulk
3-Thor
4-Iron Man

5-Loki
6-Furry
7-Clint
8-Black Widow
9-Coulson
10-Coby

Oh and I forgot the rest...

6. HAWKEYE

7. BLACK WIDOW

I really don't care about Mariah Hill, Nick Fury, and Agent Coulson

I'm only caring about Furry in this one IF he participates in the action by having a shoot out,I read somewhere months ago that said SLJ/Furry will be in the action a bit!!

SHIELD = boring :sleepy:

tumblr_lwl7bmgdcz1qe43cyo1_500.png

You know, I wouldn't mind a SHIELD movie, but I just can't imagine who they would actually fight. Does the SHIELD organization actually have a rogues gallery of their own?

Hmm...maybe AIM or Modok?

Actually....

that sounds pretty awesome!

BRING ON THE SHIELD MOVIE!!!

You know, I wouldn't mind a SHIELD movie, but I just can't imagine who they would actually fight. Does the SHIELD organization actually have a rogues gallery of their own?

Hmm...maybe AIM or Modok?

Actually....

that sounds pretty awesome!

BRING ON THE SHIELD MOVIE!!!

What if the Sheild moive was actualy a Combo. Black Widow/Haweye movie and they used it to introduce Hank Pym and his battered wife. :oldrazz:

This is definitely the best the Hulk has looked on screen to date. The face is perfect; it doesn't have the baby-face look of the '03 version, nor the weird, inexpressive, inhuman look of the '08 version.

The more solid bodytype (closer to the '03 version than the '08) is a signficant improvement, too. This is pretty much exactly what I want the Hulk to look like.

This is definitely the best the Hulk has looked on screen to date. The face is perfect; it doesn't have the baby-face look of the '03 version, nor the weird, inexpressive, inhuman look of the '08 version.

The more solid bodytype (closer to the '03 version than the '08) is a signficant improvement, too. This is pretty much exactly what I want the Hulk to look like.
:up: Agreed.

Not only that, the CGI itself looks damn spectacular too, I more then believe that this weird green man is actually there when I watch the trailers.

It looks like this hulk will be able to express multiple emotions with an emphaist on Rage and Anger. the one thing I've realize is that this hulks facial features seem to show different mood states. He only had 1 in TIH. Angry. Avengers Hulk has a calm, mildly irritated, moderately irritated, extremely irritated, angry, and berserk.

34xjr7p.png

Hulk_avengers_thumb.jpg

Avengers_The_Hulk.jpg

658px-Avengers-super-bowl114.jpg

thehulkintheavengers201.jpg

Last edited:
I want a solo Hulk movie starring Ruffalo plz :up:.

I really don't care about Mariah Hill, Nick Fury, and Agent Coulson
:up: My sentiments exactly.

It looks like this hulk will be able to express multiple emotions with an emphaist on Rage and Anger. the one thing I've realize is that this hulks facial features seem to show different mood states. He only had 1 in TIH. Angry. Avengers Hulk has a calm, mildly irritated, moderately irritated, extremely irritated, angry, and berserk.

Hulk_avengers_thumb.jpg
It's only uphill from here, visually speaking. The possibilities for post-Avengers Hulk are wonderful! :BA

The Marvel guys are really Hellbent on trying to give the Hulk a comeback, aren't they?

The Marvel guys are really Hellbent on trying to give the Hulk a comeback, aren't they?
They want as many strong characters as possible since strengthens any Avengers sequels and character franchises they do in the future.

I'm reading a lot of Hulk discussion but not seeing any Hulk smiling pics?!

Somebody, puh-lease, oblige me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"