The Official Hype Fitness Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way my back is I sometimes put my feet up on the bench with my knees bent to keep my lower back on the bench. I only have to do that with some benches though.

I ain't messin with my lower back. It has to bear a LOT of weight when your slinging dumbells around for 60-90 minutes and when its hurt, your not doing ANYTHING lol. I just don't play with it.

Word, years ago I messed up my lower back, then it was just one thing after another, culminating in being rear ended in my friend's car and it's now an on going thing. But I am working on it a lot more to help recover as much as I can.

If I was as strong as you, I'd be happier looking. :oldrazz:
One thing though, is it good for you to be pushing your hips up each rep? I'd heard that could put a lot of strain on your lower back.

Thats why you make sure you have a strong core to support your upper-back. You should see this video I do with hanging leg raises before I start, it really strengthens your lower trunk.

I'll do like 4 sets of these followed by crunches and other various ab related activities for 20 minutes every other day before I work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"