The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with the hyphen being lost to people, even google search asks "Didst thou mean no hyphen?"

As stupid as it is,I HATE when people always forget the hyphen in Spider-man. Or when they refer to black suited Spider-man as Venom. Jeez.

As stupid as it is,I HATE when people always forget the hyphen in Spider-man. Or when they refer to black suited Spider-man as Venom. Jeez.

spidermanlol.jpg

sheldon.jpg

Last edited:
In one panel he made him say Palmer instead of Parker
One panel doesn't compare to thousands more, movie adaptions, animated adaptions, video games, musical, etc...

:o

In fact they wrote it without the hyphen the whole story, not just one panel. But if you're okay with that you're okay with one post in a while where the name is without a hyphen then.

In fact they wrote it without the hyphen the whole story, not just one panel. But if you're okay with that you're okay with one post in a while where the name is without a hyphen then.
Wish it was only one post in a while, there's a plethora of posts with that wrong :whatever::

Hey look, it's Spiderman :grin:

I've always called him Spider-Man myself. It's much different than Batman, imo, as he's a Spider and a Man all foiled in one with spider-like abilities. Spider-Man. Batman is just a man taking on the persona and likeness of a bat.

I've always called him Spider-Man myself. It's much different than Batman, imo, as he's a Spider and a Man all foiled in one with spider-like abilities. Spider-Man. Batman is just a man taking on the persona and likeness of a bat.

Are you..... grammatically explaining the hyphen in a superhero name?

Lol. I think of things way too much, so in a way....

yes, yes I am.

OK, I equally love both movie suits

Are you..... grammatically explaining the hyphen in a superhero name?
That's reasoning the hyphen, putting logic behind it

One of my favourite things about the Spider-Man series is its iconic action sequences. I don't know whether it's genre saturation or director-laziness, but most comic book movies since have had pretty unmemorable action to me; even the good ones like Iron Man and Dark Knight.

Spider-man was just on over here in the UK... I can't believe that in 2 weeks this movie will be 10 years old.

It makes me incredibly nostalgic and sad at the same time. :csad:

I'm setting the trilogy ready to watch for that time

I've never really thought about it before but Spiderman looks really weird to me compared to Spider-Man.

You guy's are probably aware of the Guile's theme goes with everything meme, being on the internet and all - so here's something hilarious a friend of mine made. Check it out. :woot:

[YT]RRSBnk1vAUs[/YT]

I've never really thought about it before but Spiderman looks really weird to me compared to Spider-Man.

Yeah, and Stan Lee said he put the hyphen there so people wouldn't confuse him with Superman at a glance. So speaks Stan The Man. :word:

WTF do you hate those movies or not?
Why would I hate them? Spider-Man 2 is graded higher than it deserves being called as one of the best CBM's, I don't hate any of them, they're good for great action and good laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"