The Official Mass Effect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... that exploration video both showed and told me what I wanted to see and hear.

I'm still going to wait for player reviews to determine whether it's a first week purchase or not. But they're starting to win me over.

The environmental hazards were a nice throwback to ME1 and I'm glad that it's back.

Okay... that exploration video both showed and told me what I wanted to see and hear.

I'm still going to wait for player reviews to determine whether it's a first week purchase or not. But they're starting to win me over.

The environmental hazards were a nice throwback to ME1 and I'm glad that it's back.
I told ya it was still there. And yes what your doing is a good move.

so, if you choose the default first names, Scott and Sara, some characters will actually address you by your first name. I wonder ( and hope ) if they will actually have a list of "voiced" first names, similar to how Fallou 4 did it. probably not, since it might be impractical, but still it would be nice.

also, that lady Asari doctor ( voiced by Natalie Dormer ) better be a romance option for male Ryder!! Hello Nurse....I mean......Doctor!! :ilv:

putting up a spoiler warning watch this at your risk.

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda ‘Gameplay Series #3: Exploration’ video[/FONT]
Published 16 hours ago. 33 comments.

and here’s a bonus. If you want to spoil the first 13 minutes of the game, ign has the video:

[YT]5p_wFVfDxJQ[/YT]

The First 13 Minutes of Mass Effect Andromeda (4K 60fps) - IGN First
362,564 views 18 hours ago

Read More
PC PlayStation 4 Xbox One BioWare Clips EA Gameplay Mass Effect: Andromeda RPG Shooter TPS

source: Gematsu

Mass Effect 2 Is Currently Available For Free In Origin

Posted Mar 04, 2017
General | News | 34 Comments

Anyone who has Origin game platform is able to get a free copy of Mass Effect 2 as a part of EA's "On The House" promotion. Mass Effect 2 is considered by many to be the finest game of the original trilogy. If you want to be prepared for the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda, there is no better way than to play through Shepard's adventures in the first three games. Read more

source: MMORPG.com

hard to believe this is just over 2 weeks away. can't wait!!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Take a look at character selection and customization.

[/FONT]
While we've had several helpings of Mass Effect: Andromeda reveals over the course of the last year, not much of it (if any) has focused on the game's multiplayer mode. It looked like that was going to change with the previously announced Multiplayer Beta, but now that it has been canned, BioWare is going to have to find alternative means of informing the public on the mode's inner workings.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Enter Twitter, where BioWare producer Fernando Melo posted a series of screenshots showing off the game's character selection and customization screens. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are those tweets:[/FONT]
View image on Twitter

Follow
Fernando Melo @DiscoBabaloo

Meanwhile, we'll get some more MP info out - let's get the ball rolling... see you all soon in Andromeda! 4/4​
8:50 PM - 1 Mar 2017

View image on Twitter

Follow

On the 2nd day of MP-mas, the MP dev team gave to you...​
7:56 PM - 2 Mar 2017

View image on Twitter

Follow

On the 3rd day of MP-mas (MP Santa was a bit busy so a little late today), the MP dev team gave to you - some MP customization...​
10:00 PM - 3 Mar 2017

[FONT=&quot]DualShockers confirmed with Melo that female characters will be playable with every race and that you will not be able to customize the faces of any of the characters; only their armor. Andromeda will also borrow elements from its predecessor, Mass Effect 3 in that the multiplayer mode will include packs that unlock items which will be granted as you level up. These packs can either be earned through playing the game or purchased with real-world money.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was also revealed that XP is earned through a single pool of points that each player contributes to, which is then given in full to every player in the match.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda's Multiplayer Mode will still be shown off at PAX East 2017 later this month in Boston, so if you're going to be at the show, stop by the Mass Effect or Microsoft booth and give them game a whirl. BioWare also released the latest entry in their video series, this time showing off planet exploration, outposts, crafting and more.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: [DualShockers via Gamespot][/FONT]
source: http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

Has anyone noticed the armor for humans relatively looks the same? There's a type of undersuit, like a fabric looking material, then there's mounted armor pieces all over. They don't look bad, but they all seem to follow the same template.

Has anyone noticed the armor for humans relatively looks the same? There's a type of undersuit, like a fabric looking material, then there's mounted armor pieces all over. They don't look bad, but they all seem to follow the same template.
they made it clear from the first announcement that this how the new earth space suits would look like along with the helmets though. we'll see if we'll get any other looks but this was mention by bioware from the start.

ok I got three new article from the same place

Well, that's disheartening.

[FONT=&quot]With two weeks to go until Mass Effect: Andromeda releases on March 21st, game Producer Fernando Melo took to Twitter to detail some of the features that will be included in the EA Access trial.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xbox One owners and PC players will be able to play the game beginning on March 16th, five days early for a maximum of ten hours of gameplay, thanks to EA/Origin Access. You can spend the 10 hours however you choose, in either single player or multiplayer, with a few exceptions. According to Melo, there will be no limits on multiplayer. Those in the trial can play any mode on any map with no restrictions. Of course, all your progress carries over to the full game if purchased.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The single player is a bit different, however. Those opting of for a head start in the campaign will find themselves limited to exploring only one planet with an access gate. This means once you reach a certain point in the story, you won't be able to progress further even if you have time remaining on your trial. Ten hours is a long time in story mode. With such a long game of over 25 hours promised in the single player campaign, it doesn't really seem to need a progression lock. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda will be available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC, and you can see the details mentioned below. [/FONT]
@DiscoBabaloo @Xartain will the exploration be limited too?
— Roberto Flores (@RobTheSith) March 5, 2017
@DiscoBabaloo @Xartain Will there be any similar restrictions for MP during Early Access?
— Jay Kar (@Jkar275) March 5, 2017
@DiscoBabaloo one question: will the ME:A Trial be like the one for Battlefield1?
1 Chapter and the rest of the time for MP?

— Xartain (@Xartain) March 5, 2017
[FONT=&quot]Recently, BioWare canceled the multiplayer beta and detailed planet exploration to feature over 100 planets, but only a handful of accessible planets.[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tags:
BIOWAREEA ACCESSMASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
[/FONT]

Also with

A bit on colonization too.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda will have us exploring the Helius Cluster, deep in the Andromeda Galaxy, searching for 'Golden Worlds.' These 'Golden Worlds' are the strongest candidates for settlement or whose resources could bolster the Initiative's chances of long-term survival.
Resources help upgrade the Nexus and those upgrades help wake up more colonists from cryosleep.
In the video, there are seven planets detailed to be possible 'Golden Worlds.' It's unclear whether or not one of these seven worlds will be available as the one accessible world in the early access granted by EA Access and Origin Access.
Additionally, a gameplay video detailed planet exploration to feature over 100 planets, but only a handful of accessible planets.
[YT]kT6P3wIvp3Y[/YT]

In order for planets to be colonized, Pathfinders will have to pacify possible dangers on the planets, befriend the indigenous populations, and resolve environmental problems. The first step of colonizing a planet is setting up an outpost or Forward Station. Following that step, colonists can be woken up from cryosleep to continue the colonization process.

[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE[FONT=&quot]Tags:
MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
[/FONT]

lastly

Single player and multiplayer will be linked.

[FONT=&quot]
After canceling the Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer, BioWare revealed that they would be taking the multiplayer to PAX East and showing it off. While PAX East attendees get a look at Andromeda's multiplayer, EA Access and Origin Access subscribers will be able to test out the multiplayer mode five days before the game releases.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meanwhile, we are getting by on any scraps we get. One of the more recent 'scraps' of information came in the form of screenshots of the multiplayer mode. Luckily, we have a few more details on the multiplayer! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Multiplayer maps will be free, like they were in Mass Effect 3. [/FONT]
5 Mar
Mass_Effect_Spectre @DJSrules

@N7Follower @AarynFlynn @DiscoBabaloo With MP do we possibly have to pay for MP maps like other EA games, or is it free like ME3, IF any??​

[FONT=&quot]On top of that, Mass Effect: Andromeda's producer revealed that multiplayer missions will benefit your single player campaign. [/FONT]
View image on Twitter

Follow

On the 5th day of MP-mas, the MP dev team gave to you: a new feature in MEA - Missions. Your link between MP/SP. Play & get rewards in both.​
7:23 PM - 5 Mar 2017

[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda is set to release for Xbox One, PS4 and PC on March 21st.[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

MASS EFFECTMASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
[/FONT]

http://www.gamezone.com/

Ugh... this **** again? Why can't they make both of them separate? Some people have 0 interest in multiplayer. They go to Halo, CoD, BF for that stuff. Better yet just make a spin-off multiplayer game leave the single player stuff alone. EA forever trying to squeeze blood from a rock with those microtransactions.

Ugh... this **** again? Why can't they make both of them separate? Some people have 0 interest in multiplayer. They go to Halo, CoD, BF for that stuff. Better yet just make a spin-off multiplayer game leave the single player stuff alone. EA forever trying to squeeze blood from a rock with those microtransactions.
this isn't in the way our thinking this won't about galactic readyness or the crap with cod or most of all the dreaded microtransactions.

it's more like splinter cell in that mission's will tie into the main story mode but are optional instead. there are articles from pcGN that stated this and I put it all up in this very thread.

from page 30

Five Major Changes To Mass Effect’s Multiplayer (And One Big Question)

Feature
hot-post.png

on Nov 25, 2016 at 02:00 PM

BioWare is making some key changes to make Andromeda's multiplayer experience deeper and more rewarding for players of all skill levels.
... More

Mass Effect Andromeda multiplayer will sell weapons individually and in RNG card packs

14 hours ago

BioWare have discussed the changes they're making to Mass Effect 3's co-operative wave defence multiplayer as they revamp it for Mass Effect:..

Read more

Compared with Mass Effect 3, the shop has seen an encouraging change in that, as well as card packs containing random loot, some cards will be sold individually on a rotating basis.

What loot comes on sale each time the stock refreshes is random, but at least you'll know what you're purchasing.
"If you don't want to be at the mercy of the random number generator for the cards, you're still at the mercy of what's in the store right now, but it's like, 'Oh, that's the Black Widow and I really want it!'" says lead designer Ian Frazier. "You can buy them with real-world money if you want to, but again, nothing requires that."

GameInformer also speculates on how multiplayer will tie in to Andromeda's campaign mode. Frazier acknowledges that players didn't like being forced to play Mass Effect 3's multiplayer to build 'galactic readiness' to improve the game's ending, and assures us that there will be no comparable obligation to play Andromeda's multiplayer.

That said, the mission funds you obtain in multiplayer will have "tendrils going out into the rest of the game," says Frazier.

The rest of GameInformer's article focuses on gameplay changes. Mainly, be prepared to move around more. Some enemies are designed to flush you out of cover, while others are intended to force you into it. Andromeda’s new powers and mobility options should make you more competitive when you’re out in the open, while defensive play remains important, so combat will feel more varied and dynamic.

“Everything is more fluid, fast-paced, there’s a lot of action going on," says producer Fabrice Condominas. The controls are also more responsive. All of that is on purpose; we really wanted to increase the dynamism and how accessible it is while retaining the depth and going into more layers."
source: PCGN.

Last edited:
I never once read that statement zenith, do you know where I can find it?

Improvement to the multiplayer sound amazing. The single power cooldowns, the jetpack and the long term benefits of prestiging are a huge deal to me, and I love this emphasis on dynamism, pace, fluidity and control responsiveness.

I wont be bothering with the multiplayer. These companies can keep trying to shove multiplayer down my throat and Ill keep giving them the finger.

I never once read that statement zenith, do you know where I can find it?
I'll tryuand find it for ya I sure I put it. but this will take a bit

the was the most recent below. but the one I'm looking was most like from joystiq before they lost their former sponsor and split up from massively and joined end gadgets Boy I have long dig

bane ful put up the pic's but here's the articlewith video in it. That goes along with the above.

Mass Effect: Andromeda artist gives us a better look at the protagonist

7 hours ago
Comments 3
A BioWare artist has given us a closer look at the character model - or at least the advanced tech armour of - Mass Effect: Andromeda's main...
Read more

source:PCGamesN

Good lord this took me time to find It. Ifound cause I was when Xtremely baneful was new to the forum and I showed him this as well it's in bot article and video (mostly the video) below
Originally Posted by XtremelyBaneful
What is that source?
it was from the now dead JoyStiq

here's the post just a page over #514
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Have they said much about the new character creation? I'd like to have the option of playing as an alien race, not sure if that's likely. But at least hopefully a tonne of customisation options available.

Besides what was shown here.

Originally Posted by zenith16 Commander, watch the Master Chief Collection, Mass Effect SDCC panels

(5 hours ago)

[YT]00YqU7CT3XQ[/YT]
If you weren't able to attend, Microsoft and BioWare have published full video of their respective San Diego Comic Con panels on Halo: the Master Chief Collection and the next Mass Effect. If you've got 90 minutes spare, you could do worse than perching right here and checking them out - the Halo video's up top with Mass Effect below the break.

If you've been lost in space for the last month and this is the first you've heard of either of these things, let's fill you in. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is a remastered compilation of Halos 1-4, and it's coming to Xbox One on November 11. It also includes access to the Ridley Scott live-action Halo: Nightfall series, as well as the Halo 5 multiplayer beta, due to begin in December.

Continue Reading

As for the next Mass Effect, details remain scant beyond what you'll see in the video below. The game won't star Commander Shepard but a new hero instead, and a new hero with a new Mako, for that matter. As for platforms, release windows, etc. BioWare producer Mike Gamble says the studio's still "years from being able to say that this is the exact game that we're making," so it sounds like we're way off from any concrete details.
source: Joystiq
From: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=393591&page=16

not much
All that we know is that we'll create the characters our selves while compared to shepard that we played as prior ad their still human, from what it sounds like. We' still need more details about that.

From :http://forums.superherohype.com/show...393591&page=21

ok now on to what's current.

Mass Effect: Andromeda’s post-launch multiplayer maps will be free

17 hours ago

We already knew Mass Effect: Andromeda won’t have a Season Pass, but BioWare and EA have been tight-lipped on how DLC will work. While we’ll...
Read more

also with

Take a walking tour of the Nexus with this Mass Effect: Andromeda footage

[YT]2Xe4NoXadPI[/YT]
Mass Effect Andromeda: A Tour of the Nexus - IGN First

• 240,227 views14 hours ago

10 hours ago

We’ve heard about the planets we’ll visit and we’ve seen the interior of the Tempest, but fans of Mass Effect: Andromeda haven’t really...
Read more

source:PCGN

I enjoyed the ME3 multiplayer. And it didn't feel like it had hampered the single player to me. It was fun to drop into every now and again, and if it can have some benefit to the single player (like resources or whatever) then it's a good enough incentive.

But, I played and didn't really enjoy DAI's multiplayer. I downloaded the maps, and wound up regretting it because now I can't load a single player save file without having all of the MP maps installed because the save file was saved after a point where they were installed (so now the files won't load if the things are installed).

As long as they don't get their priorities mixed up, we'll all be good. Make the MP good enough to be fun. It appears that much like ME3, they understand the most important part of the game isn't the MP.

Word is that the EA early access next week will have a cutoff in the single player, but that we can play the multiplayer without limit. So, next week might be the most time I end up spending playing the multiplayer until the full game is released.

ok two articles from different places

Mass Effect: Andromeda system requirements and graphics options revealed

10 hours ago
Comments 2

Mass Effect: Andromeda is just around the corner now, so Nvidia have finally released the system requirements.
If you’re in need of an upgrade,...Read more

Also with

Mass Effect: Andromeda is just roughly 2 weeks from release but we still know very little about its multiplayer... Read more

Oh dear.

[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda is just roughly 2 weeks from release but we still know very little about its multiplayer mode. Players have begun to feel slightly concerned with the game's online mode due to the lack of information and the fact that Bioware cancelled the beta that was supposed to be taking place this month prior to release.
To add to that concern, retailer ShopTo.net listed multiple oh-so-dreaded microtransactions. The microtransactions allow you to purchase in-game currency to buy packs which give you better items in multiplayer.
Luckily, the game doesn't have any competitive multiplayer so it won't break any sort of balance. It could affect how the game dishes out the in-game currency to players who choose to earn it instead of buying it. They could intentionally make it take longer to earn currency so you will buy some to help you earn new items quicker.
andromeda-points.png

The microtransactions range from roughly $4 - $80 USD. Bioware has not officially released any information on the microtransactions but you can read a description from ShopTo.net below.
"Andromeda Points are an in-game currency for the Mass Effect: Andromeda Multiplayer mode only.
These points can be purchased with real world currency and can be used instead of the earned in-game currency to obtain new Multiplayer packs, which contain items used in the Multiplayer mode."

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot]Tags:
BIOWAREMASS EFFECTMASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
[/FONT][/FONT]

source:PCGN &http://www.gamezone.com/
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hmm, makes sense. I believe DAI's multiplayer had microtransactions, and I sorta recall ME3 had it too.

Heads up for everyone, the final video is up on the Mass Effect Andromeda Training Hub. All six videos are up, so sign in (or create) an EA account (or something), watch them all and you unlock another helmet for your Path Finder.

ok fallowing what was said and shown in video at the bottom of post: #965
via PCGN
this is the part (it's minor) where did pick up something from dragon age3 to a degree

Strike Teams Can Complete Missions for Player Rewards

Posted Mar 07, 2017
Mass Effect: Andromeda | News | 1 Comment
In Mass Effect Andromeda, during the single player campaign, the player character, Ryder, will come across missions that can be completed in multiplayer with friends or random players.

But what about the dedicated single player? Well, it turns out if someone would rather, they can send out a 'strike team' of NPCs to complete the mission in lieu of participating in multiplayer. There are even missions that can only be completed by strike teams as well.Read more

source: MMORPG.com

Mass Effect: Andromeda's recommended specs will get you 30fps at 1080p

5 hours ago
Comments 8

Update March 9, 2017: The latest recommended specs for Mass Effect: Andromeda, revealed by Nvidia yesterday, will actually only get you 30fps at...Read more

Also with

There are things here.

[FONT=&quot]There are less than two weeks until Mass Effect: Andromeda releases on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, but that doesn't mean that the Achievements/Trophy list can't leak ahead of the game. As per usual, the list includes some spoilers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They may not be the biggest spoilers, but spoilers are spoilers - no matter how big or how small. So, if you're interested in seeing what the achievements look like, don't say you weren't warned of spoilers! For your own safety, the list will begin below the image.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spoiler buffer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here's the trophy list:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cryptographer[/FONT]

• Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
[FONT=&quot]Data Mining[/FONT]

• Scan 100 different objects.
[FONT=&quot]Craftsmanship[/FONT]

• Craft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
[FONT=&quot]Terraformer[/FONT]

• Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
[FONT=&quot]All Clear[/FONT]

• Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
[FONT=&quot]Jack Of All Trades[/FONT]

• Equip three different profile types.
[FONT=&quot]Top Talent[/FONT]

• Promote a strike team to Level 20.
[FONT=&quot]Teamwork[/FONT]

• Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
[FONT=&quot]Almost There[/FONT]

• Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
[FONT=&quot]Full Power[/FONT]

• Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]High Performance[/FONT]

• Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
[FONT=&quot]Kitted Out[/FONT]

• Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
[FONT=&quot]Peak Condition[/FONT]

• Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
[FONT=&quot]First Contact[/FONT]

• Land on an alien planet.
[FONT=&quot]Full Roster[/FONT]

• In single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates.
[FONT=&quot]Role Model[/FONT]

• Rescue the asari ark.
[FONT=&quot]Signal Tracking[/FONT]

• Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers.
[FONT=&quot]Helping Hand[/FONT]

• Help Vetra’s sister.
[FONT=&quot]United[/FONT]

• Unite the outposts against a common threat.
[FONT=&quot]Building Bridges[/FONT]

• Stop the Roekaar leader.
[FONT=&quot]Buccaneer[/FONT]

• Recover the krogan colony ship.
[FONT=&quot]World-Shaper[/FONT]

• Activate the first Remnant vault.
[FONT=&quot]Initiated[/FONT]

• Gain access to the Tempest.
[FONT=&quot]Pathfinder[/FONT]

• Become the new Pathfinder.
[FONT=&quot]Alliance[/FONT]

• Ally with an outlaw faction.
[FONT=&quot]First Steps[/FONT]

• Meet the angara on Aya.
[FONT=&quot]Exaltation[/FONT]

• Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners.
[FONT=&quot]Foothold[/FONT]

• Establish an outpost.
[FONT=&quot]Liberation[/FONT]

• Free the salarian ark.
[FONT=&quot]Family Connections[/FONT]

• Reboot the Pathfinder.
[FONT=&quot]Activation[/FONT]

• Activate the Remnant city.
[FONT=&quot]Mission Accomplished[/FONT]

• Activate Meridian.
[FONT=&quot]Explorer[/FONT]

• Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
[FONT=&quot]APEX[/FONT]

• Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
[FONT=&quot]Veteran[/FONT]

• Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
[FONT=&quot]Unwavering[/FONT]

• Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
[FONT=&quot]Hang Time[/FONT]

• Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
[FONT=&quot]Vanguard Surprise[/FONT]

• While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Matchmaker[/FONT]

• Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
[FONT=&quot]Long-Distance Jump[/FONT]

• Travel at least 30m in a single jump. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Pyrotechnics Expert[/FONT]

• Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Sucker Punch[/FONT]

• Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Trapshooter[/FONT]

• Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Friendly Fire[/FONT]

• Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Rough Landing[/FONT]

• Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Fastball[/FONT]

• Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Icebreaker[/FONT]

• Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Mastermind[/FONT]

• Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
[FONT=&quot]Medic![/FONT]

• Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
[FONT=&quot]Pinpoint Shot[/FONT]

• Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]With Our Powers Combined[/FONT]

• Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Close Combat Specialist[/FONT]

• Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
[FONT=&quot]Death from Above[/FONT]

• Kill 100 enemies while hovering. (Single-Player)
[FONT=&quot]Terminator[/FONT]

• Kill 2000 enemies.
[FONT=&quot]Fireworks[/FONT]

• Perform 100 power combos.
[FONT=&quot]Andromeda’s Finest[/FONT]

• Collect all trophies.
[FONT=&quot][Exophase][/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
[/FONT]

next up

Moral of the story: Jetpacks are awesome.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda obviously has a lot of new features, but this time, lead designer Ian S. Frazier tells GamesRader about how adding a jetpack to the game changed the game significantly, but not in a bad way, and that was very much on purpose.
Click here to watch >>:https://gfycat.com/AbleImpeccableArmyworm

Andromeda's movement animation was similar to Mass Effect 3, which wouldn't even allow you to jump at all. But Bioware's next game, Dragon Age: Inquisition added a jumping feature. Applying what they learned, the team thought about verticle movement in the Mass Effect series. Frazier explains their approach.
"We’re still a cover shooter, we’re not suddenly changing into a radically different game. We still want you to feel tactical, to think about what you’re doing. We want something that feels sci-fi appropriate, so jetpack. We want something that’ll let you get to a new tactical position in the battlefield. It’s not about hopping on someone’s head, it’s about getting up here and being able to have an advantage over this particular fight"
This ran into some problems, however. Old moves like the combat roll felt outdated by comparison. What they have now are similar to those old moves, but with the jetpack integrated.
"So we converted all those over to what you see now, so you have all these jet dodges and it built from there [...] We added new functionality like hover jets, aiming while you’re in the air. Well, if we’ve got jump we should do something with it, so we have some moments in our progression so you can allow your hover to last longer or to be more accurate as you’re hovering, as you’ve seen in the combat skill tree. So you can be, ‘I’m all about jump, let me specialize in being good with jump,’ if you want to. And if you don’t, good, you don’t have to".
These new jetpack moves seem to add quite a bit more than just "Fly in and smash dudes" which is exciting for fans of cover-based tactical shooters.
[/FONT]

IN THIS ARTICLE

[FONT=&quot]Tags:
BIOWAREEAMASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA
[/FONT]

And Lastly

NEWSNew Mass Effect: Andromeda gameplay trailer showcases the driveable Nomad Yesterday at 8:13 pm

Mass Effect: Andromeda is just under two weeks away, which means you can expect news about the game to scale...
Read more

[FONT=&quot]Here's how you'll get around on every planet.
[/FONT]

[YT]oGG1zbjbBaM[/YT]
Mass Effect Andromeda: Driving and Upgrading The Nomad - IGN First

• 186,856 views14 hours ago

[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda is just under two weeks away, which means you can expect news about the game to scale up even more than it already is. IGN First got to take a look at the game's previously announced land rover, The Nomad. The video gives off a pretty good sense of just how large a typical planet is to explore and shows off the game's mining mechanics.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Nomad replaces the Mako from the original Mass Effect trilogy and looks to represent a legitimate upgrade on the series' driving mechanics. Each planet is rife with dangers, and mining is not always a simple get in, get out kind of operation. It appears as though "bad dudes," which the narrator points out to the player, can quickly interrupt a resource run, so you have to be aware of your surroundings before extracting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We also get a look at the kind of upgrades that we can put into The Nomad. Six Wheel Drive is one such upgrade, and it allows the land rover to scale high vertical slopes with greater ease to help streamline travelling. There are a few more traditional upgrades to be had as well such as improved shields for added damage resistance or a more potent boost to move even faster.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mass Effect: Andromeda releases in full for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 21st, 2017.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: [IGN First][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
source:PCGN &http://www.gamezone.com/

got this off of twitter and further details from PCGN below

Mass Effect‏Verified account @masseffect 13h13 hours ago

Get ready to see what it takes to be a Pathfinder in our #PAXEast livestream.

C6gUiXbUoAAaSfH.jpg

Mass Effect‏Verified account @masseffect 12h12 hours ago

Gear up for #PAXEast with up to 20% off in the BioWare Store: http://bit.ly/2nk8nq6

C6giRKPVAAAEa3H.jpg

Mass Effect‏Verified account @masseffect 10h10 hours ago

Join the devs tomorrow as they talk Mass Effect: Andromeda at #PAXEast.

C6g9vUQXAAAuosw.jpg

lastly

Brace yourselves, two Mass Effect: Andromeda reveals are inbound for today's PAX East stream

1 hour ago

According to Mass Effect: Andromeda producer Michael Gamble, we’ve got a couple of surprises regarding the upcoming sci-fi RPG heading our way...Read more

source: Mass Effect@masseffect Twitter& PCGN

Last edited:
so, pre-downloaded means it's already fully installed but you just can't start the game up?

Believe so yeah. You'd have had to start downloading back in 1982 if you wanted it ready for launch though. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95