Days of Future Past The Official Nicholas Hoult/Beast Thread

That picture makes me cringe for some reason. I hope they make him more attractive.

LOL what? "For some reason."

Lmao, for some reason this got me. You just sound so disappointed and you summed it up with two words in the perfect way.:lmao:

I should never look at a mutant in these X-Movies, and just bust out laughing from how ridiculous they look.

Vaughn really dropped the ball there.

You can just tell from the special features in the Blu-ray for FC that Vaughn sooo believed in every decision he made as far as Beast is concerned and you just gotta go "Seriously?" :cmad: I remember there was a portion in the Blu-ray of where he is asked about which fur they should go with and he picks the shoddiest-looking one and then you can't help question how the dude is in said position.

You can just tell from the special features in the Blu-ray for FC that Vaughn sooo believed in every decision he made as far as Beast is concerned and you just gotta go "Seriously?" :cmad: I remember there was a portion in the Blu-ray of where he is asked about which fur they should go with and he picks the shoddiest-looking one and then you can't help question how the dude is in said position.

That is so sad. I wonder what Vaughn and everyone else, especially Hoult, thought at the movie premiere when they saw Beast.

I really want to see those special features now, so I can laugh.

Last edited:
The thing Is with DOFP will Bryan Singer feel like he has to keep the first Class catbeast
look only done better or will he try to evolve beast look to something closer to Classic Beast seen In Last Stand.

I don't think he will feel tied down to the design. Beast's look is always changing. But I'd be okay with cat beast again, just have him looking better than FC beast.

Considering this will be 11 years later, that's excuse enough to "evolve" Beast's look.

I had no problem with the design for Beast in FC, it just bugged me how immobile his face was.

I had no problem with the design for Beast in FC, it just bugged me how immobile his face was.

That was my problem too. In still photographs, it doesn't look too bad, but the lack of motion during the film just annoyed the hell out of me.

He looks so cross-eyed in this picture. :lmao:

Beast-posed.jpg

Like Debo from Friday.

tumblr_li8nljOJxf1qag1lr.jpg

I loved how Beast looked like in First Class. He was one of my favorite parts of the whole movie.

I'd be really sad to see the whole kitty Beast look go away in DOFP. :(

Digging ur avatar, Craig. lol. Badass. Hell ya.

Anyway... I wonder how different beast will look in DOFP.

I think they'll connect his two looks by having him being more evolved.

I'm a fan of the kitty style Beast, just not the execution in First Class.

Crying. It's like if First Class Beast and X3 Beast had a love child.

He looks to be sporting the "Wolverine" hair that he does in the comics too :)

It looks to be heading in a direction that'll actually ****ing work on screen.

The thing Is with DOFP will Bryan Singer feel like he has to keep the first Class catbeast
look only done better or will he try to evolve beast look to something closer to Classic Beast seen In Last Stand.

Evolve to look more like Beast from the Last Stand. This is what the picture tells me.

CAN WE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THE YELLOW SUIT!!!! :wow:

New Beast look, looks very promising!

Absolutely amazing!!

Unlike with the looks for the other 2 Beasts I have no negatives. It's just awesome!

Great picture! Although it's not his full face, you can still see what an improvement it is over First Class beast.

Guess he's pulling a Marc Webb with this one and only showing us a glimpse of the new look for the new movie, like Webb did for the new Spidey suit. I like what I'm seeing so far. Looks like his ears are covered as well.

Bryan Singer, I love you.

Beast looks amazing for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"