The Official Superman Fan Art & Manips Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted before? Couldn't find it. In any case, I like it. :yay:

531195_4332764120193_792740942_n.jpg

Meow, it's purrfect! :super::batty::ww::hal::up:

I'm willing to bet $1000 they'll never put that WW-outfit on the big screen. :up:

Not because of the manip, but that design will never work for live action, especially not in the middle of the "Nolan"-verse.

That is Awesomeness! The Supes' suit looks great here. So many I wishes come from this manip... Like, I wish we had a wonder woman with that outfit, I wish Batman's cape really rested over his shoulders in the movies, and I wish superman didn't have two right feet. ;p just teasing. But seriously this is really good.

Not because of the manip, but that design will never work for live action, especially not in the middle of the "Nolan"-verse.

Not sure what you mean. Between Superman's suit and Catwoman's heels I think it works well in post-Nolan-verse.

cool manip

they could add Flash, and they'd have a pretty decent team for the first movie

If only GL had white gloves and a better story... Could have had potential...

I think that's the perfect faithful Wonder Woman outfit.. people b**** about the panties, well then give her a battle skirt. Looks just fine to me.

And Bale's Batman looks so great in these lineups.

I have manipulated the original fantastic design of this Superman animated version by someone on the board and came up with this. Kudos to the original artist though I don't know their name.

I hope you like it.

cartoonsupes2.jpg
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that batman in the big supes/ww/bm/gl pic is SICK.

that edited animated Superman is a downgrade from the original. what's up with his thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"