The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Decided to make an upgraded version of one of the posters, atleast now Batman is in somewhat the same perspective as the buildings IMO.
tdkr2.jpg

Wow that's fantastic! Huge improvement. That's the one that I'd prefer to have on my Blu-Ray cover for sure!

Although it's an improvement, I think it's better with no Batman on the cover personally.

If Rises was actually the war film it look like being. :(

tdkr_01.jpg

Even if he's smirkling a little, WB's poster guys are better than me and I made the manip without altering anything just combining two photos, and I made my manip for less than half an hour and for free...I bet the guy that made the original poster didn't made it for free and made the poster for 5 minutes(just combining the teaser poster with this photo) and that IMO is just LAZY!
The building's perspective is not the same as Batman's perspective, surely WB would have more photos than me to work with.
tdku.jpg

ok that pic is one of the best if not THE best on set batman pose in the whole trilogy, and NOW its made these threads? I know its dark knight, so then well I guess it should be in the dark knight threads?

Alfred has a bit of a dirty look on his face there.

That's great! I like specially how you kept the Joker as Batman nemesis, I like it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"