The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

Awesome!... Great Work!

Are fan-made videos allowed here? I can't find the 'fan-made trailers' page, but then again this isn't really a trailer. More of a conceptual take on a dream if Batman had a nightmare:

[YT]h2Q4k9FAfgo[/YT]

I love the Nightwing/evolution of The Knight interpretation honestly. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. Especially considering Blake's bat symbol that he draws has that "V" Nightwing shape. Seems like a definite creative decision on Nolan's part, because he could have had the chalked symbols be more accurate but didn't. A lot of people picked up on the likeness to the Nightwing symbol. Foreshadowing? I don't know. But interesting food for thought if you ask me.

I love the Nightwing/evolution of The Knight interpretation honestly. It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. Especially considering Blake's bat symbol that he draws has that "V" Nightwing shape. Seems like a definite creative decision on Nolan's part, because he could have had the chalked symbols be more accurate but didn't. A lot of people picked up on the likeness to the Nightwing symbol. Foreshadowing? I don't know. But interesting food for thought if you ask me.
Yes, i actually did take that logo into consideration but didn't have the motivation to make it. I'll put it in my next one!

Ill wait til the blu-ray comes out cuz there's nothing but bad quality footage online..but people are also saying the final shot of the movie is the back of Blakes jacket, shaped like the "V" from nightwings suit. And he's wearing blue as well.

Can't wait to rewatch that. I remember it being more like a blue stripe, but it did give me that Nightwing vibe too.

Ill wait til the blu-ray comes out cuz there's nothing but bad quality footage online..but people are also saying the final shot of the movie is the back of Blakes jacket, shaped like the "V" from nightwings suit. And he's wearing blue as well.

wow i can't even remember that :wow:
can't wait to rewatch, that's awesome if true :word:

yep, he's wearing a blue shirt with a black jacket on top. It seems a little far-fetched, maybe just coincidence (this Nightwing shape), but interesting to take into consideration!
Good eye and thanks for the info!
19032023.jpg

To the left, and unmodified shot of the ending. To the right, my outline. You can probably see it without the outline, just did it to show you what I see there.

Nearly 20 posts deleted in this thread. We have dozens of threads for you guys to try and force your opinions down each others throats, keep this one for the art.

yep, he's wearing a blue shirt with a black jacket on top. It seems a little far-fetched, maybe just coincidence (this Nightwing shape), but interesting to take into consideration!
Good eye and thanks for the info!
19032023.jpg

To the left, and unmodified shot of the ending. To the right, my outline. You can probably see it without the outline, just did it to show you what I see there.

sorry buddy i see it in my video, its a W

Again, awesome work!
Though I know it's based on the recent comics, it is really a sad thing for James Jr, something I wouldn't want to see. But you balanced it with Barbara, it plays nicely seeing inspiration as two sides of the same coin.

How about some Riddler?

Jakinj, the stuff you're doing is bloody awesome. No rush of course, but i can't wait for Mr. Freeze, Penguin (IF ur going that direction obviously). Just a request. But yeah it's always awesome!
icon14.gif

Thanks BL and Shaun!

Yah I have ideas for Riddler... Freeze is who I'm doing next.

Having a harder time with Penguin.. because my ideas keep going back to Arkham City Oswald (where I feel he was brilliantly executed) -- so having a harder time.

Thanks BL and Shaun!
Having a harder time with Penguin.. because my ideas keep going back to Arkham City Oswald (where I feel he was brilliantly executed) -- so having a harder time.

Please have the Iceberg Lounge, it would be in sync with the viral marketing. One of the Gotham Times newspapers had an advertising for the place. Also, a letter to the editorial by Edward Nashton.

the_dark_knight_trilogy_epilogue__the_gordons_by_kinjamin-d5kvwu0.jpg
Sorry this one is a little big.. but it made more sense to combine the two.

http://kinjamin.deviantart.com/#/d5kvwu0
JakinJ I love all the things you're doing! i love how you've been able to incorporate robin, batgirl, joker, harley, twoface, ALL these villains into ideas that would actually work in a Nolanverse!! keep it up!!! :)
ps it'd be awesome to see where bruce wayne during all of this. is he keeping up with all these things? The new batman, etc.?

I think you should do that when you've covered all the others on your agenda :D

Also love how that one night changed everything for the Gordons.
Jr. was inspired by Dent, Barbara by Batman. It's like that entire last scene of TDK actually means more to me now!

Thanks BL and Shaun!

Yah I have ideas for Riddler... Freeze is who I'm doing next.

Yesssssss!

Had a bit of spare time, and decided to make some small adjustments to my old simple Blu-ray covers for the trilogy. Given the awesome new pictures that just came out, TDKR's is now completely different, and I've added a back cover for all three.

Batman Begins:

beginsshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight:

tdkshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises:

tdkrshowcase.jpg

Oh wow. Could you provide printable links to those?

jakinj, I still love your stuff. It's always superb. Though I feel I must ask, will the classic rogues be set in the past as rogues of Bruce or those of Dick?

Had a bit of spare time, and decided to make some small adjustments to my old simple Blu-ray covers for the trilogy. Given the awesome new pictures that just came out, TDKR's is now completely different, and I've added a back cover for all three.

Batman Begins:

beginsshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight:

tdkshowcase.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises:

tdkrshowcase.jpg

Those are pretty nice. I really like the quotes you used. Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"