The Dark Knight Rises The Official TDKR Fanart & Manips Thread XI

the_dark_knight_trilogy_epilogue__harley_quinn_by_kinjamin-d5jchv2.jpg

Got another one done in time for Halloween...

http://kinjamin.deviantart.com/#/d5jchv2

I love this, wanna see what you could do for mr.freeze

I'm sorry I have to ask. Is this one of the Jersey Shore airheads getting her face punched? Please explain this scenario-- it's such sweet satisfaction.

Haha, yes, yes it is.

It's pretty much the episode that made the show famous. Snookie getting in some drunk guys face, drunk guy telling her to piss off with a punch to the face.

I'm sorry I have to ask. Is this one of the Jersey Shore airheads getting her face punched? Please explain this scenario-- it's such sweet satisfaction.
The dude was stealing all of their drinks, so she yelled at him.

breakingthebatcopy21.jpg

Just finished it..
Recreate that iconic Breaking the Bat in one page in Knightfall...

koverthedarkknightrises.jpg

The Movie Adaptation..

Last edited:
Haven't posted any art in a while. Here, I know it's not the best,
but I can imagine JGL taking over as Nightwing. Why Nightwing? The guy was wearing Black and Blue the whole movie, even when he wasn't in his cop attire.
thedarkknightriseschris.jpg

Here's what's behind it:
In my opinion, Batman is DEAD. They raised the statue in his honor, Blake can no longer be a Batman of any sort. If Blake was gonna be a new Batman, we probably would have seen the Batman costume "rise" out of the platform when it rose, when he stepped on it, in like the last 3 seconds of the movie.
Yes, we saw a new Bat Signal, but we can assume Bruce fixed it EITHER because he wanted Gordon to see it (to make him understand there's a new protector; he probably left it a bat symbol because he didn't really care what was on the signal, he just wanted Gordon to be able to contact the new protector when they needed him.)
OR because he thought Robin would take over the Batman identity, so that it would be as if Batman never left Gotham. But Bruce is over in Florence, he doesn't know the statue has been put up, he doesn't know he's believed dead, he doesn't know anything; he's just having a good time in Italy with Selina.

it's Christopher Nolan, and his endings can always be debated, but I'm just telling you how I see it.

I think to maintain a respect to the "deceased" hero, Robin creates his own identity with the tools Bruce and Selina left for him. With Fox as a contact, he can make subtle modifications to the suit to separate it from Batman's, but doesn't compromise it's stability and protectiveness. Gets rid of the cape cause it's "kinda heavy and gets in the way". No full mask, cause Robin Blake isn't afraid to show his face, but for the sake of Bruce's advice (protecting loved ones), he does wear Selina's goggles.

I'm thinking about making a fan trailer soon, when I have a little more time.

Last edited:
I see Robin being nothing more than his name, and him being a Nightwing type figure, just as it went from Robin to Nightwing, if that makes sense.

Haven't posted any art in a while. Here, I know it's not the best,
but I can imagine JGL taking over as Nightwing. Why Nightwing? The guy was wearing Black and Blue the whole movie, even when he wasn't in his cop attire.
thedarkknightriseschris.jpg

Here's what's behind it:
In my opinion, Batman is DEAD. They raised the statue in his honor, Blake can no longer be a Batman of any sort. If Blake was gonna be a new Batman, we probably would have seen the Batman costume "rise" out of the platform when it rose, when he stepped on it, in like the last 3 seconds of the movie.
Yes, we saw a new Bat Signal, but we can assume Bruce fixed it because he thought Robin would take over the Batman identity. Bruce is over in Florence, he doesn't know the statue has been put up, he doesn't know anything; he's just having a good time in Italy with Selina.

it's Christopher Nolan, and his endings can always be debated, but I'm just telling you how I see it.

I think to maintain a respect to the "deceased" hero, Robin creates his own identity with the tools Bruce and Selina left for him. With Fox as a contact, he can make subtle modifications to the suit to separate it from Batman's, but doesn't compromise it's stability and protectiveness. Gets rid of the cape cause it's "kinda heavy and gets in the way". No full mask, cause Robin Blake isn't afraid to show his face, but for the sake of Bruce's advice (protecting loved ones), he does wear Selina's goggles.

I'm thinking about making a fan trailer soon, when I have a little more time.

I can see this too.

The costume never lifted at the end. Don't make **** up lol.

The idea isn't that he becomes Batman. The idea is he represents the symbol. Which is to be a person who can stand up for what's right. The future is uncertain. Whether he gets only the tech from the cave or a suit is nothing but speculation.

And from the posts above..yep i definately see him as a form of Nightwing.
Thank you! :woot:

Are fan-made videos allowed here? I can't find the 'fan-made trailers' page, but then again this isn't really a trailer. More of a conceptual take on a dream if Batman had a nightmare:

[YT]h2Q4k9FAfgo[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"