The Official TIH Box Office Discussion Thread

^Actually it kinda does because we won't be able to "view" a sequel if this puppy doesn't make enough dough.

Not really,

I mean we got this and the 03 was somewhat of a commercial and critical dissapointment.

Marvel will keep ramming the big name characters down our throat. Whether we like it or not.

^Actually it kinda does because we won't be able to "view" a sequel if this puppy doesn't make enough dough.
well what good is speculating about how much a movie will make when we haven't even seen any footage of said movie?

it's like asking how much money would the tooth fairy make on xmas eve...

175-200 Domestic

300-350 TOPS WW.

Does anyone remember how much the Ang Lee Hulk made D and WW?

I voted 175-200. That sounds realistic.

a buck three eighty...............................if they're lucky

I don't really care....all I know is that my contribution to the Box Office will probably reach over $50.

...it depends on what she's wearing...

By the way, doesn't the Tooth Fairy give away money, not make it...? ;)
There's marketing and branding, clothes endorsements and donations.

she makes plenty

you're geting an extra large popcorn and giant size soda arn't you :woot:

thats so true...
i went out w/someone last week to see a flick, two tickets, large popcorn, two things of candy, one soda, one bottle water, two glasses of wine... over 50 bucks! it was ridiculous...

175-200 million ww

It didn't make 300 Worldwide, never mind domestic: The domestic take was 132m, with overseas takings at 113m. Worldwide total= 245 million.

I guess the after sales market (DVD and other merchandising) might have bumped that up to the 300m mark by the end, but what is seldom taken into account when such figures as cited as signs of something 'succeeding' as it did make a profit, is the overhead costs incurred on each project. All these big figures are the gross after all's said and done. How much real profit there was will often be far less than people might think.

actually, Hulk made around 800mill when you include merchendising in 03.

Don't be an idiot. Nairobi is the largest city in thhe African nation of Kenya.(with a very robust upper class.)

smh@ you thinking I was serious.

Go sit in the corner.

Having said all that, having been there....Its broke lol

since the budget is $130 million it may be around $250-$300 million

175-200 million in the states hopefully.

WW? 275-300.

Really?
Explain Gigli.
:woot:

What is there to explain? Women dont wanna watch what they already seen in the tabloids and the movie sucked from the previews.

That Fat Greek movie was a family/romantic comedy flick that soccer moms and preppy chicks across America were lining up for. Hulk cant smash that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"