The Reboot Joker

I like Caleb Landry Jones. He just is a little too young at 24.

Then again, they went for a more youthful Lex.

Reminds me of Dafoe in his younger years mixed with a little Ledger. Very unique look and good actor.

Caleb+Landry+Jones+bolhas.jpg

muYGOE8.jpg

tumblr_lmcf1tOTk71qzimopo1_500.png

10~2.jpg

tumblr_mrjf5fAfB81s4svxjo1_500.gif

Just one final thought on Joker...

Nic Cage. I'm being serious as well.

You might be on the same thing he is...

9wpTywv.gif

haha maybe. :)

But seriously, i think he'd be an amazing Joker.

I'm not saying ol' Nick couldn't pull off Joker, but still, he couldn't use his usual Nick Cage cookiness that he has in majority of his roles which makes me wonder if he would then also lose charisma

Nicholas Cage would be an awful choice, not as bad as when he was going to play superman, but still pretty bad.

I feel bad for the guy, nobody seems to want him for anything anymore

I don't see why he'd be awful. He's a fantastic actor who throws himself into any role, whether it's a masterpiece like Adaptation or a pile of crap like Ghost Rider.

Even when he's bad he's more fun to watch than 90% of Hollywood actors working today.

Watch Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans.

Crispin Glover would have been such a wonderful Joker, he still can be! I always imagine little Willard to be a bit Joker-looney

Matt Damon as the Joker

or Casey Affleck

No and NO.

Much as Damon is a very good actor I don't think he suits playing Clown Prince of Crime.

If anything Casey Affleck should play Riddler or Gotham PD officer. Thsts just my opinion.

Nic Cage would be glorious as the Joker. or the Penguin. Or Killer Croc. Or even Catwoman I'm sure.

No and NO.

Much as Damon is a very good actor I don't think he suits playing Clown Prince of Crime.

If anything Casey Affleck should play Riddler or Gotham PD officer. Thsts just my opinion.

Casey Affleck could play John Blake.

I'm sure I saw this around here somewhere...but thinking about his acting style, his voice, and his presence, he would be a very good fit:

images

Especially in the below picture, he's almost the spitting image of the Joker from the AA and AC games:

f7b30c70e53f051b12fa150dd9357e57-willem-dafoe-as-the-joker.jpg

Then again :)
images

But there's also this:
images

I wouldn't assume they'll go more "traditional" with their choice of a rebooted Joker. Just look at the casting of Ben, Gal and Jesse.

The choice for the Joker (if he even makes it into these new DCU films) will likely be random and controversial much like Heath when he was announced.

Ledger had already proven that a resemblance to the illustrations in the comics is completely irrelevant. Line up some great actors and test them out. Period.

I don't understand those of you who are so focused on appearance, particularly when it comes to DC properties. Maybe someone can explain it to me.

Yeah, a great Riddler could be just as menacing - or ever more so - than the Joker actually. A dark, sadistic, calculating Riddler would be fantastic!

Nic Cage would be glorious as the Joker. or the Penguin. Or Killer Croc. Or even Catwoman I'm sure.

Nic Cage needs to recover his career before taking on another cookie, crazy role IMO. He's starting to with that new movie "Joe" - just give it some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"