Guardians of the Galaxy The Rocket Raccoon Appreciation Thread

To play devil's advocate here: I got the vibe from Nick Fury in TA1 that he certainly knew about alien activity here on earth. He seemed to have more than a little knowledge about the Asgardians, and seemed to imply that the whole purpose of the Avenger Initiative was to prepare against alien incursions specifically.

Great point. When Fury was explaining the "grudge match that leveled a small town," and Thor responded that his people wanted peace, Fury's response was: "Yes, but you're not the only people out there, are you?" Fury clearly seems aware of other species that have less than peaceful intentions where Earth is concerned.

353944_lalt.jpg

Eh. It's a bit in the box casting. I was hoping they would go for a badger

This may be a banning offense but I had to people: BADGERS? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGERS!!

All if this casting and still no news on who'll play Rocket. :/

The question is: HOW METHOD ARE YOU WILLING TO GO?

I have the weirdest feeling this thread about a raccoon superhero has gotten silly.

Yeah I agree they should have the actor undergo a radical raccoonoplasty and just do the performance himself. Something analogous to this:
tumblr_ltczdbeZdC1qbwwxao1_400.jpg

Hell, Serkis wouldn't even need that much work. CGI is for *****es.

This may be a banning offense but I had to people: BADGERS? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGERS!!

If nobody gets cast as Rocket Raccoon in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right! I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy.

It's been over three hours people.... How many dead seals do you want on your hands Feige?

Feige has a lot of blood on his hands. 3 baby seals and counting.

You realize of course that you are just going to be hunted down by a masked vigilante Seal in about twenty years time, don't you? "You clubbed me and my whole family. Now... it's payback time."

He'll have to follow me into a club thats blasting Kiss From a Rose by Seal, but he's going to have to wait until I'm finished eating my Club sandwhich, or atleast until I seal it in a ziploc bag.

maybe listening to some....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9VBXRD648o[/YT]

I can't believe no one is in here chattering about how badass Rocket looked blazing away with his guns. He's incredible, and I hope the plushies come with stuffed Uzis, too. :awesome:

I liked the close-up shot of his face but full-body shot? Nope. His body looks too tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"