Days of Future Past The Rotten Tomatoes Score Prediction Thread - Part 1

Oh yeah and I never expected for it to get a higher RT score compare to First Class/X2 because of Simon Kinberg.

So how many reviews are left for it to go back to 92%?

Just to update, it's 2 positive reviews away from being back up to 92% :)

Just to update, it's 2 positive reviews away from being back up to 92% :)

We should make two websites now, make them famous for their movie reviews and get DOFP back to 92% :)

Did the top critic score go up or is it just me? I remember it stayed at 93% forever but now it is at 94%?

Its not just you.

I guess one of the critics that posted a review for DOFP before, just became a top critic!

YAY! 94%

Its not just you.

I guess one of the critics that posted a review for DOFP before, just became a top critic!

YAY! 94%

Well don't feel too bad for DOFP VS GOTG

Dofp did better among top critics while GOTG did 1% better among all critics
92 to 91 while GOTG has 95% liked while DOFP 93% liked.

Just to update, DOFP now with 235 positive reviews. One more and it's back to 92%

Just to update, DOFP now with 235 positive reviews. One more and it's back to 92%

Hopefully just one more critic posts a positive review on RT to bring it to 92%!

It's funny, Guardians moved down to 91% and DOFP could move back up to 92%.

Back at 92%!!! Not that it matters, but I want it to stay that way. It seems we will get a few more reviews now that the DVD is out.

Back at 92%!!! Not that it matters, but I want it to stay that way. It seems we will get a few more reviews now that the DVD is out.

Yes! 92% just looks better than 91% :D

The new review is also very positive. It makes me happy how well this movie has been recieved.

Good to see DOFP Is back as best reviewed comic book film fo 2014 since GOTG Is only 14 million away from outgrossing DOFP WW.I see little chance of it not going over DOFP
WW number.And then DOFP has to worry what Hungar Games and Hobbit do WW.

Worry about it? Catching Fire grossed almost $900 million and The Desolation of Smaug almost a billion. Both franchises have consistently outgrossed X-Men since their debuts. I think it's a given that it's going to happen again. The real question is whether or not they beat Age of Extinction.

I really wanted X-men DOFP to remain the number one cbm though. (Box office wise)

wow, even a new property as Guardians will end doing more money than X-Men. I just cant understand how Fox hasnt been able to put X-Men higher after all these years doing movies and movies. :(

Not many franchises have their highest rated and highest grossing from their Seventh entry.

New and exciting will almost always trump something familiar.

X-Men as well has taken a hit after X3 and only now is truly back in terms of Box Office

wow, even a new property as Guardians will end doing more money than X-Men. I just cant understand how Fox hasnt been able to put X-Men higher after all these years doing movies and movies. :(

Because X-Men isn't family fare. It isn't geared towards children and adults alike. It's heavier, headier content--its audience isn't nearly as large as Marvel Studios'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"