The Dark Knight Rises The Score IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer music will be bonus tracks or released on a special edition score album like they did with the dark knight. I can't wait to finish work and listen to this full blast!!

Does anyone know if the "electronica" theme from the MTV clip is in?

I have never heard a soundtrack capture and embody the rivalry of hero and anti-hero like "Imagine The Fire". The track is pure Batman and Bane. Zimmer is simply a genius.

I love how much segue track transitions are going on with this score.

Seriously, "Imagine The Fire" shouldn't be legal. What's the difference between it and MDMA?

The second part of "Necessary Evil"; I can't begin to imagine what's transpiring in the film during this part of the soundtrack. It sounds extremely sombre with a hint of hopefulness.

The sad part of Rise is the teaser music, guys. Also a bit of the ending TDK theme.

Love love love, how Rise ends with the few opening notes from "thin ice" full circle indeed! Rise isn't anything new, but I challenge anyone to find a better track to end the series with. (providing that is the end track for the film or the credits)

Love love love, how Rise ends with the few opening notes from "thin ice" full circle indeed! Rise isn't anything new, but I challenge anyone to find a better track to end the series with. (providing that is the end track for the film or the credits)

Challenge Accepted! (with NPH voice)

The End seems to be quite the purrrfect ending track. :007

"Rise" is very moving. We're in for an intensely emotional ending, guys. There will be tears in some quarters, I'm sure.

Like all Hans Zimmer soundtracks, this is going to go down a treat with a set of speakers at full volume.

I dunno, I'm slightly iffy that the very end of Rise is basically -exactly- the same score as TDK's ending theme. I hope it doesn't evoke a feeling that makes TDKR feel like TDK's ending 2.0, it's gotta feel unique IMO.

I'm assuming Rise is the last piece before the credits roll and it sounds like it has that Barbastella/Aggressive expansion theme and then WHAM end credits music from the previous films.

I love dynamics of this OST. Some parts are really silent, and some are really ,really, REALLY loud. (Despair!)

I love how you can hear Bane's theme creeping in towards the end of Underground Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"