The Spider-Man 3 FAQ Thread

*commence bowing*

What the bad place?!?!?!?!?!?! :rolleyes: Fitting for this Board now. And no discussion allowed ehhhh... but all the slobbering you can take. God I hate Stickies. :down

Why can't Daisy be allowed to Mod these boards? She's the best, and her style is the best. Of course now, she be labeled as being in the clique. :rolleyes:

The only thing Slag got right was about the praise....I appreciate the congrats, I really do ;), but I didn't do this for any recognnition. It was for the organization of this forum and eliminating repetitive threads.

So please, no more congratulations. If you want to tell me, just PM me. ;)

LMAO... and getting sick at the same time. :rolleyes:

Now, weren't YOU just discussing my post... and Geee.. You actually "named" me this time.

Any evidence AT ALL that there would be a HOBGOBLIN?? Anything??

Weapon M said:
Any evidence AT ALL that there would be a HOBGOBLIN?? Anything??

No, nothing concrete. There was a couple of early reports on speculation but nothing remotely certain.

Damn Discussion!!!! :mad: :mad: :D

And here I thought the FAQs would of "told it ALLLLLL" :D

There are two parts to this thread. The first part will list the most common questions that seem to come up, the remainder of thread is for anyone to post a general question about Spider-Man 3.

1) Sounds like "discussion" to me

This is NOT a discussion thread, only questions and answers, so please take any further discussion elsewhere.

2) So I guess posts #2 thru the rest were simply "questions" and "answers" eh? ;)

3) So I guess this "thread" should replace ALL other threads for questions then, a catch all garbage ...errr... FAQ's ;)... WE WILL ONLY HAVE DISCUSSIONS IN OTHER THREADS... SO IT BE SAID... SO IT BE DONE... :D

Whatever... enjoy "your" thread. :rolleyes:

I was surprised to hear there's a Gwen Stacy in SM3, I thought they kind of blended her into the MJ character. Are there any pictures or other kinds of news about what her role in the film is going to be? This the right place to ask?:spidey:

This is a sticky because it lists the MOST common questions made by those who don't know the answers for, and who are not willing to look through all the other threads to locate the answer. Part 1 OR 2 can deal with that. This will help prevent them from creating a new thread on something that has already been discussed from this point forward. Plus ANYONE who has the answer to a question can post the answer as long as it's correct. I am in no way controlling that part.

Whatever that has been confirmed OR not, will more than likely have a thread to discuss it. If assistance is needed to locate that thread, I or anyone else can forward them to the proper location. So they will be using one of the correct threads to discuss it further, if that's needed.

I said no discussion because I do not want to see spam clog up an otherwise good thread, especially a sticky. It will also be easier to locate answers to questions already asked.

It's as simple as that. Other forums do this and it works well for them.

Heat! said:
I was surprised to hear there's a Gwen Stacy in SM3, I thought they kind of blended her into the MJ character. Are there any pictures or other kinds of news about what her role in the film is going to be? This the right place to ask?:spidey:

It was certainly a surprise to most. There have been no pictures of her on set. The only picture we have is when she was on Jay Leno.

bdhgsttswjl2.jpg

As for her role there has not been much...

This was her announcement.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3784

A brief mention...
http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=4031

Any Evidence for Venom!?!?!?

Weapon M said:
Any Evidence for Venom!?!?!?

Here you go, read the interview with THC (Page 1 and 2). That seems to be the most reassuring indication that he is. However it hasn't been officially announced so it can't be considered confirmed.

Kirsten Dunst 1
Thomas Haden Church PAGE 1 2 SOURCE 2

i must say that this is a great thread powder, you have a skill for it. Keep up the good work! :up: :up:

When did POWdER-Man become a mod or does he just exercise mod like powers in this thread?

LarryLegend said:
When did POWdER-Man become a mod or does he just exercise mod like powers in this thread?

No, it was blown out of proportion. I don't mind a bit of discussion if the issue is....vague. I just don't think it's neccesary to start having pages after pages of argument on a single issue.

It will just drown out the purpose of the thread. Because typically those of who will sit and argue on an issue, are typically those who regular members of the SM3 forum and not new or less active members who simply don't know the answer to a question. Especially if its a question that we might have discussed yesterday, last week, a month ago or even a year ago.

Now when something NEW comes in, I see no problem in discussing that issue. I am just saying on issues that we have already discussed and argued about for pages on end is not neccessary...."Is Topher Venom?" or, "Is there something in the eye?", questions come to mind....

Actually that reminds me....I should list that in there too.

you do believe that topher is venom,right?

It's not about what I believe it's about what's official.

If you're asking me personally if I do believe Topher is Venom? The answer is yes.
But do we have official confirmation on whether Topher is Venom? No.

If you go under the "Who are the Villains?" question, I reference both THC and KD's comments on that issue.

POWdER-man said:
It's not about what I believe it's about what's official.

If you're asking me personally if I do believe Topher is Venom? The answer is yes.
But do we have official confirmation on whether Topher is Venom? No.

If you go under the "Who are the Villains?" question, I reference both THC and KD's comments on that issue.

I do understand what you were trying to accomplish with this thread and i do give you props for a job well done. I was just curious about your personal opinion.

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
I do understand what you were trying to accomplish with this thread and i do give you props for a job well done. I was just curious about your personal opinion.

Of course...no problem, but like I said it's just IMO.

Great idea for an FAQ, i was thinking of doing it but i guess i was beaten to it. Awesome to know it's been done.

Good job, dude. You've been all over this since day 1. Now, we'll have all the facts. Perfect. I just hope SM3 is as good as the others if not better. Like, if it's worth all the time and energy you're putting into this. I did a FAQ for the Ultimate Spider-Man game, everything looked amazing. They said so much was going to be in the game and all this stuff. The game was a fraction of what everyone hoped for. (People were pissed.)

I have high hopes for SM3 though. I am fairly certain that it will be good. It's just....

ChineseFooD said:
Good job, dude. You've been all over this since day 1. Now, we'll have all the facts. Perfect. I just hope SM3 is as good as the others if not better. Like, if it's worth all the time and energy you're putting into this. I did a FAQ for the Ultimate Spider-Man game, everything looked amazing. They said so much was going to be in the game and all this stuff. The game was a fraction of what everyone hoped for. (People were pissed.)

I have high hopes for SM3 though. I am fairly certain that it will be good. It's just....

I agree, i have high hopes too and i think it will be really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"