The Spider-Man 3 FAQ Thread

jimmylace said:
I agree with an FAQ but I wouldnt agree with any further "policing", I mean people who dont know much about spidey are allowed here too :-)

Well, it really has nothing to do with having Spidey Universe knowledge. It has to do with proper netiquette. People continuously post threads asking silly questions that can be easily answered by just looking at this FAQ that is sitting right here for the world to see.

not enough is known to create gwen/topher faqs plus duplicate threads dont really bother me that much.....

And, this is pretty true. For now, I've collected basically every single piece of info/pics on Gwen/Bryce, and I've got it in that thread. And really, it's not a whole lot. But, like Powder, I believe that we should have threads for specific characters, and various threads on topics and speculations on the film (such as fights, love triangles, teaser/trailer discussions, whatever.)

POWdER-man said:
Well I know cmill got the idea from me because he posted it in the first post. the other two either followed cmill's example or they read this too...

I don't think they need to be stickied, just all the threads involving them should be moved over to those main threads.

Could work.

when will we see a teaser for this? November? I know a trailer will be attached to GR, but hopefully a teaser will come out way before...

When will we get the first teaser?

Sony Pictures is targeting Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby as the film you'll see the Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer with! The NASCAR action comedy, starring Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Sascha Baron Cohen, Gary Cole and Michael Clarke Duncan, will be released in theaters on Friday, August 4th.

Here you go....:up:

Joe Quesada SOURCE 1

Added this to confirmation of Venom for SM3

Sorry, Mirko prefers not to have stickies.

Not having a sticky on this is a bad move. Sorry. This should be on the top of this forum at all times.

This should be stickied...Why take it off? I understand Mirko doesn't like 'em, but hey, it serves a purpose...

Well I can't say that I am not dissapointed in the decision, but if that's what Mirko wants than that's what Mirko wants. If he had made the decision to remove a thread designed to help manage this section of the forum, than it's his choice and his choice alone.

Sadly the Superman Noob question thread stayed stickied for nearly 3 months and the X-men avatar sign up thread even lasted for a month and a half while this one only lasted for only a half month.

Well guys, if you want to help keep this thread alive just add a link to your sig. I will still be adding updates as they come along and post anything new that I locate while searching for SM3 related information. Don't try to bump it without reason, just make an annoucement of something that should be added or changed in the FAQ.

Thanks guys btw...:up:

I thought it was a fairly daft move too. Just means a lot of meaningless *bumps* to keep this thing where people can see it.

cmill216 said:
Not having a sticky on this is a bad move. Sorry. This should be on the top of this forum at all times.

Why? Stale old news, as opposed to the topics that are the most interesting. Natural selection. *takes hat off to Mirko and Daisy* :up:

TheSlag said:
Why? Stale old news, as opposed to the topics that are the most interesting. Natural selection. *takes hat off to Mirko and Daisy* :up:

Oh, how I am so surprised to find you kissin' the mods' booty for doing something that didn't need to be done. :rolleyes:

You do realize how much information people who don't come by these forums everyday don't know? This thread is perfect and should be stickied.

cmill216 said:
Oh, how I am so surprised to find you kissin' the mods' booty for doing something that didn't need to be done. :rolleyes:

As long as we're talkin "kissin" Daisy's ass... I'll agree. I'll leave the other butt kissin to you. And that would include your kissin of the one who started the thread IF you two could EVER quit back slapping (maybe butt slapping??? *BROKEBACK HYPE!?!?!?!?! :eek:) over how GRRRREAATTT all the "official" order is in this board with all the "Official" threads and such. THIS AIN'T THE X-Men boards... THANK GOD!

You do realize how much information people who don't come by these forums everyday don't know? This thread is perfect and should be stickied.

YOU... do realize that the main page of the Hype HAS this information, and these boards are for DIS..CUSSIN... not as stickies for info that is EASILY found ELSEWHERE...

Friggin Sock Folder. :mad: LOL :D

TheSlag said:
As long as we're talkin "kissin" Daisy's ass... I'll agree. I'll leave the other butt kissin to you. And that would include your kissin of the one who started the thread IF you two could EVER quit back slapping (maybe butt slapping??? *BROKEBACK HYPE!?!?!?!?! :eek:) over how GRRRREAATTT all the "official" order is in this board with all the "Official" threads and such. THIS AIN'T THE X-Men boards... THANK GOD!

YOU... do realize that the main page of the Hype HAS this information, and these boards are for DIS..CUSSIN... not as stickies for info that is EASILY found ELSEWHERE...

Friggin Sock Folder. :mad: LOL :D

Yeah. I'm sure the main page of the Hype has this information completely organized and easy for the newbiest of newbs to pull up and read. Sure....

Oh, and that Brokeback "joke" about me and Powder? Classy. :up:

I'd like to quote the Goblin here: "You're pathetically predictable."

But, hey. I'm talkin' to TheSlag here. So of course I don't know what I'm talking about. All pale in comparison to your greatness. If I could bow before your e-throne, I would. Keep on rockin'. I'm lovin' it. ;)

cmill216 said:
Yeah. I'm sure the main page of the Hype has this information completely organized and easy for the newbiest of newbs to pull up and read. Sure....

Oh, and that Brokeback "joke" about me and Powder? Classy. :up:

I'd like to quote the Goblin here: "You're pathetically predictable."

But, hey. I'm talkin' to TheSlag here. So of course I don't know what I'm talking about. All pale in comparison to your greatness. If I could bow before your e-throne, I would. Keep on rockin'. I'm lovin' it. ;)

You "officially" have my permission to bow before my throne. :D

And, you "officially" have my permission to "kindly" point anyone who so desires to this cockeyed thread where they can be bored...errr.. edmucated to their hearts content... *officially... mind you :D

It's Good to Be King. LOL

A guy on the sony officail spiderman boards sent us this today. http://www.freewebs.com/mysm3role/

It is a link for some fo the set pics he took in Canada. He was lucky enough to get a small role in the movie. Have a look for yourselves but he said he did meet Topher and peter and that he got to hear one of the lines from Peter

The Hurricane said:
A guy on the sony officail spiderman boards sent us this today. http://www.freewebs.com/mysm3role/

It is a link for some fo the set pics he took in Canada. He was lucky enough to get a small role in the movie. Have a look for yourselves but he said he did meet Topher and peter and that he got to hear one of the lines from Peter

I only see two pictures? No description at all... :confused:

This is what he said "Sorry and photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made a little misstake the filming has began on friday may 19th to sunday may 21. And sort of good news i got only two photo of the set. They didnt let me take any photos. I dont know why. But ya thanks guys it was fun and funny and i meeted topher and tobey. COOL. I'll give you a little scoop on what happend in the filming of the first part of so called "scene 8". Tobey and Topher were talking about some stuff i couldent hear. Then i walk and bump into tobey then he says "what was that for" then topher says "PICK ON HIM THEN PICK ON ME YOU JERK!". That was a good day. And Sam brang country style. Heres the set photo 2 hours before shooting. Please read everything on site.www.freewebs.com/mysm3role"

This thread should have remained stickied for newbs to catch up and to use as an archive for info,which would cut down on repetitive question threads
given the amount of nonsense threads on the front page i don't see why this has been undone

The Hurricane said:

Wow... sounds very interesting. I wonder what they're filming there...
Maybe the construction site fight-sequence? Cause in the first pic there's something that looks like an unfinished building...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"