The Spider-Man 3 FAQ Thread

LarryLegend said:
*Stand up and claps*

I agree the thread is still here and accessable. What's the big deal? The fact that it doesn't say official? The fact that things aren't exactly the way you want them?

Instigator! :mad: ;)

Daisy said:
What you don't seem to understand is that YOU are the one defining 'tidy'. Their idea of 'tidy' may be different... or perhaps they don't want a 'tidy' board, but a 'comfortably cluttered' board.

I don't see how many ways there can be to define tidy but ok,and if they all prefer it cluttered cool,i was just voicing the other side of the coin that got this thread initially stickied before it was overturned

hunter rider said:
I don't see how many ways there can be to define tidy but ok,and if they all prefer it cluttered cool,i was just voicing the other side of the coin that got this thread initially stickied before it was overturned

Do you honestly not see how arrogant that sounds? Just because you "don't see them", doesn't mean they don't exist. Other people may like a different organization of the forum that they consider 'tidy'.

Perhaps in their mind, each topic that is in the FAQ should have it's own stickied thread, rather than having a whole lot of disparate topics lumped together - that way, if someone has a question about the "black suit behind the scenes pic" they can see it in the thread title, rather than having to think, "Hmmm.... I wonder if this pic has come up before and if there's something in the FAQ thread about it?"

There are all kinds of permutations of the way the forum could be organized that one group of people or another could consider 'tidy'.

off topic but thanks hunter rider.. I WAS PLANNING ON SEEING THAT CLIP ON THE BIGSCREEN OF THE TRAILER >_<

Just came on SHH

First Spider-Man 3 New York Report?
Source: Ben Urich
May 26, 2006

Shortly after we posted this morning that Spider-Man 3 will be shooting in New York starting today, we received the following from 'Ben Urich':

I have a report to submit, thanks to a friend with a cellphone in Manhattan! She just called from 5th and 23rd (Madison Square Park). She said that she saw no evidence of any stars, but that there were many dogs in Spider-Man outfits, and that there was a wardrobe rack with many child-sized Spider-Man outfits. She *insists* that the dogs are not part of the shoot, but I told her she is out of her mind. She thinks that people just heard about the shoot, had pet Spider-Man outfits laying around, and decided to dress up their dogs and go down to hang around the shoot. I think it's much more reasonable to believe that they are shooting some sort of "Spider-Man Day" scene, complete with dogs and kids dressed up as Spider-Man.

Exploring Spiderman as a celebrity ? hmmmm interesting,thanks for the update Powdy:up:

Kind of useless information, but still cool:

THC talks briefly about Spider-Man 3 in the Seattle Post Intelligencer...
When were you cast in the new "Spider-Man" film?

"Spider-Man" was the first thing that came; I got offered that movie last January. But that was a year-and-a-half commitment. So directing was off for a while. I also got to do a Western with Robert Duvall ("The Broken Trail") that will be out in June.

"Spider-Man 3" has got to be a completely different kind of physically intensive process compared to your other roles.

It's a lot of stunts. Big action movie. Lots of action.

So...lots of action, I guess. :D

Source: http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/movies/271769_church27.html

"First Spider-Man 3 New York Report?
Source: Ben Urich
May 26, 2006

Shortly after we posted this morning that Spider-Man 3 will be shooting in New York starting today, we received the following from 'Ben Urich':

I have a report to submit, thanks to a friend with a cellphone in Manhattan! She just called from 5th and 23rd (Madison Square Park). She said that she saw no evidence of any stars, but that there were many dogs in Spider-Man outfits, and that there was a wardrobe rack with many child-sized Spider-Man outfits. She *insists* that the dogs are not part of the shoot, but I told her she is out of her mind. She thinks that people just heard about the shoot, had pet Spider-Man outfits laying around, and decided to dress up their dogs and go down to hang around the shoot. I think it's much more reasonable to believe that they are shooting some sort of "Spider-Man Day" scene, complete with dogs and kids dressed up as Spider-Man. "

...HOLY SH:T... is this legit??? Did I not call that??? Cmill why didn't u back me up on this when i asked you... I forget what you said but you just posted some lakiamai posts and there was nothing about Spiderman Day so i figured it was unrelated... but here it is... the guy knew his sh:t afterall... the only thing I can't stand right now is the Sandman/Venom team up... and haha... MJ won't be dying...

Poster about extended filming and one interesting tidbit. The weird part is it's dated May 30, 2006...:confused:

On Friday June 2, and Saturday, June 3, from approximitely 8:30 p.m. until 11:00 pm we will also have a helicopter, following F.A.A. restrictions, filming aerial shots of our scenes.

06052720076.jpg

Another day, another new THC interview...with basically nothing major in it. But still, some interesting stuff....

Q: So you're still in production on Spider-Man 3.

A: I am here (in Los Angeles) now, and we move to New York in a couple of weeks. I pretty much work all through June.

Q: How long have you been involved with Spidey?

A: All told, since the beginning of March last year. There is so much prep that goes into it. They asked me to do the movie in January of last year, and I was officially engaged with the movie in the beginning of March.

Q: What type of villain is the Sandman?

A: He is one of the earliest established villains. He was introduced in the fourth Spider-Man issue. He's a guy who sometimes is all sand and sometimes he's all man. He is an elusive figure, but when he's a normal guy, he's a tough guy. He is kind of street-hardened.

SOURCE: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ent/3911999.html

Thanks cmill....:up: I guess we should see some scenes with Sandman soon...

you guys make this spidey forum great,thanks!

great thread Powderman :up:. but isnt Topher Grace officially part of the cast as Eddie Brock?

There have not been any official announcement by Sony. I have included information below cast members and crew on the leaked reports that back up the claim that Topher Grace is indeed playing Eddie Brock. However without a visual confirmation or an announcement by Sony and co., it can't be reported as being confirmed yet.

A little bit of information.....Kirsten Dunst IS in New York and Tobey is having problems with his lines....

Spidey and fans

That was Peter Parker himself, aka Tobey Maguire, struggling mightily to get through a one-line scene while filming "Spider-Man 3" in Madison Square Park the other day. "He had to do about 50 takes of a 20-second scene in which he turns to the camera, walks three steps, and says one line," reports a Lowdown spy, noting that the line was inaudible. "Equally over-the-top was Tobey's lion-sized entourage, sitting just behind the shoot. Literally, between cast, crew, family and friends, there were like 50 people watching this shot. At one point, he actually laughed because he couldn't keep it together to deliver his one line. Sad." Maybe Tobey would be less distracted if he left some of his admirers at home.

Mary Jane and fan

Meanwhile, Maguire's "Spider-Man 3" co-star Kirsten Dunst - who plays Mary Jane Watson - was wandering down W. 11th St. the other day, near the Magnolia Bakery, although she didn't stop in for their famous cupcakes. "She looked SUPER rex [skinny] and pale, like she'd been out partying all night," a Lowdown spy E-mailed. "She was immersed in drama talk with another waiflike friend. Kirsten was doing all the talking, her friend all the listening. She was sporting huge sunglasses and looking very, very pale, despite it being sunny out."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/422888p-356897c.html

^There's our Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"