The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 114

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes friends with his cellmate in prison and Bane/mercs kill him in front of Bruce, stop overthinking it

Maybe it's just an iPad. :hehe:

He stole Bruce's...

dark-knight-rises-ew-01.jpg

:hehe:

Speaking of all this Imax screen replacing and blah blah blah for TDKR. Is there any info on the NY Lincoln square imax screen? I'm going there and isn't that suposed to be the biggest non dome imax in the U.S.? Isn't that screen super old? Won't movies look grimy on it cause old spots on the screen and things like that?

Yes it is the biggest IMAX in the US, and it is in good condition. Never had a problem with everything I've seen there.

lol the thought of Bane dragging a tv into the prison makes me chuckle

They bring in the TV, turn it on and it's Lau; full circle...

But I bet it's someone dying. I just want some real emotion to send the series off.

Someone could mime Bane blowing up the stadium.

Bane just beat Bruce's score in Words With Friends

NOOOOOOOO!

I don't think so. I believe Bane leaves the sewers and presents himself to Gotham after taking care of Batman.
I believe so, but at the same time what I believe Craig means is that in the time it'd take to transport Bruce to the prison (if it's outside Gotham) he wouldn't be able to watch the stadium being blown up (live, at least).

Bruce is obviously screaming at The Avengers beating TDK at the Box Office :)

It's gonna be interesting to see what's been cut based on the footage/pics that's been released.

Okay well, if we're over thinking this let me throw this out there..

Remember in the trailer when we see a falling Bruce down the well? It looks like he got to the ledge, looked down. saw Conti about to be killed and risked his life by jumping back down to try and save him. In this tv spot, Bruce looks to be hanging in the air really sweating and dirty, maybe when he gets to the bottom it's too late and that's why he yells

Okay well, if we're over thinking this let me throw this out there..

Remember in the trailer when we see a falling Bruce down the well? It looks like he got to the ledge, looked down. saw Conti about to be killed and risked his life by jumping back down to try and save him. In this tv spot, Bruce looks to be hanging in the air really sweating and dirty, maybe when he gets to the bottom it's too late and that's why he yells

What trailer? In trailer 3 can you see down the pit?

I think the stadium scene is what ultimately sends Gordon to the hospital. Hence the shots of the cops underground and explosions go off all around them with debris crushing them etc etc. Bane probably throws Gordon into the drink afterwards causing Batman to rush back into action. I seriously doubt Bruce is screaming at the stadium part, it's either Conti's death or...you know.

Bale screamed because he just saw Shane Hurlbut walking through the scene.

I think the stadium scene is what ultimately sends Gordon to the hospital. Hence the shots of the cops underground and explosions go off all around them with debris crushing them etc etc. Bane probably throws Gordon into the drink afterwards causing Batman to rush back into action. I seriously doubt Bruce is screaming at the stadium part, it's either Conti's death or...you know.

mmm do tell

I actually think you see him falling in all the trailers, he's attached to the rope swinging his arms and legs as he falls

I know that shot, but what makes you thinks it's Bruce, or that Conti is down there? Is there a reverse shot somewhere showing down the pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"