The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering how many spoiler and speculations we will have by July of next year?

I wonder when we'll get a synopsis? Possibly just before the trailer?

Did they release one for TDK?

I'd say this forum will have maybe 75% of everything figured out by then.

Doubt it. Or at least I hope not. It seems that we're only seeing one long sequence in this Pittsburgh shoot. The rest is still unknown. We know bits and pieces from the London and India shoot but it's still very unclear where they fit in the puzzle.

IMHO the biggest question, from what we have seen, is weither or not there will be a lazarus pit.

I was watching the Dark Knight today, which of course will factor into The Dark Knight Rises, and I was watching the scene with Maroni and Dent in the car. Dent puts on a seatbelt, and shoots the driver and the car has a serious accident. Even though Gordon says Dent killed five people, he never said if Maroni was one of these people and after the serious accident it never shows whether or not he died. So, perhaps Maroni will get out of the hospital and use the remnants of the mob to help destroy Batman?

Im starting to think this movie is gonna take place in a span of a year or something, or will be flashing back or something. Cause we have scenes with rain. Then we have scenes with snow all over the ground. Then we have a light dusting of snow.

starting to get confused

Im starting to think this movie is gonna take place in a span of a year or something, or will be flashing back or something. Cause we have scenes with rain. Then we have scenes with snow all over the ground. Then we have a light dusting of snow.

starting to get confused

I actually think that it would be cool if TDKR took place over a long period of time. It seems like it has to anyway.

I think it will span a number of months and even years.

RE: The photos that *Whiplash* posted from the Expo in London: I love the emphasis on the crumbling buildings. It's looking more and more to be the theme of the movie - the crumbling of Gotham.

The thing I'm most excited about right now is the Batwing (although I'd like to see bat wings on it). Yeah!

Last edited:
IMHO the biggest question, from what we have seen, is weither or not there will be a lazarus pit.

I think the teaser trailer is the best sign that it won't feature in the film, the wall Bane is climbing up looks like it will end up at that opening, green screen to make it look like a well.

A pit would be cool though. Would like to see how Nolan would incorporate such an odd feature.

TDK on TNT right now. :D

Watching TDK on TNT right now. The opening with the bank is still one of the better paced parts of the whole thing.

You guys don't own multiple copies on DVD and Blu-ray? For shame! :woot::wow:

Watching TDK on TNT right now. The opening with the bank is still one of the better paced parts of the whole thing.

The ferry scenes go on way too long and needed cutting down for sure.

I was watching the Dark Knight today, which of course will factor into The Dark Knight Rises, and I was watching the scene with Maroni and Dent in the car. Dent puts on a seatbelt, and shoots the driver and the car has a serious accident. Even though Gordon says Dent killed five people, he never said if Maroni was one of these people and after the serious accident it never shows whether or not he died. So, perhaps Maroni will get out of the hospital and use the remnants of the mob to help destroy Batman?

There really wouldn't be much point to that scene if Maroni didn't die. At any rate, I'm sure the mob is crippled after what the Joker did to them in TDK and won't be much a factor in TDKR.

Interesting! I didn't notice that! Maybe it's a sign for Bats?

...I thought It could be a mark or something for the filming, but now I'm not sure...interesing, remind me the joker drawings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"