The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi: Blue Bats And Leather Cats - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, tell us the truth, Nev: how much did you freak out when you were banned?

Alright, tell us the truth, Nev: how much did you freak out when you were banned?

I think Nev had a strong feeling that he'd get banned - it was actually us, or at least me, who thought that what he mistakenly did would get overlooked and then got shocked when he got infracted.

Not much. I freaked out more at initially seeing the pic I'd posted, and by the time I saw the actual ban it had pretty much processed, although I was still sad to witness it at the moment for obvious reasons. There wasn't really a shadow of a doubt it was going to happen for me.

I think Nev had a strong feeling that he'd get banned - it was actually us, or at least me, who thought that what he mistakenly did would get overlooked and then got shocked when he got infracted.
Yes, quite a few posters I was saying goodbye to at the time shrugged it off thinking it would be overlooked.

Not much. I freaked out more at initially seeing the pic I'd posted, and by the time I saw the actual ban it had pretty much processed, although I was still sad to witness it at the moment for obvious reasons. There wasn't really a shadow of a doubt it was going to happen for me.
Well, at least they let you back much earlier.

I don't think I've seen Mr.Wayne, though....

MrWayne was back yesterday, though he said to me he didn't really want to return here until I was back as well.

I fought in you and Waynes honor. We all did :twisted:

Oh my god, the GD thread is filled with complete stupidity right now!

Can't stand those patheric mobsters that are ganging up on jmc :(

kazuki, moviefan, and a couple others need to go. seriously. If I get in trouble for saying that, then so be it... but come on.

You have been sorely missed, sir. Glad you could make it back before the movie comes out.

I've noticed it's always the newbies that attack the messenger and question their credibility if they've heard something they don't want to hear. But I honestly think both sides are at fault, I think JMC entered the GD thread in quite a hostile state, spewing profanities etc. before he was even getting ganged up on.

I've noticed it's always the newbies that attack the messenger and question their credibility if they've heard something they don't want to hear. But I honestly think both sides are at fault, I think JMC entered the GD thread in quite a hostile state, spewing profanities etc. before he was even getting ganged up on.

Agreed. He did come in with a far more negative opinion and when he actually gave a full review, the newbies overlooked his 7/10 score and attacked him for his first ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"