The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was a stupid question :( Move on... :waa:

Actually, knowing me, if I get surprise-sexed, I would scream "I didn't sign up for this!"
If you get surprise-sexed, you need to say something that'll stroke the girl's ego. "I didn't sign up for this!" implies resistance :funny:.

So when having sex, is it recommended to use Nolan's Batman quotes? E.g. if you're having angry sex, you could say something like: "A little fight in you, I like that."

"Very poor choice of words"

You could try using the whole "hit me!" line...see how that works...:007`

If i tried that with my girlfriend (with batman growling voice and all) and she found out exactly what i was doing, I would not have a girlfriend anymore. Simple.

maybe on my birthday...who knows.

Girls love my Bat-voice :oldrazz:

You should tell her, "you remind me of my father...I hated my father".

If you get surprise-sexed, you need to say something that'll stroke the girl's ego. "I didn't sign up for this!" implies resistance :funny:.

Yeah, but I don't want to do it with a strange girl. Only if I would get married. Call me crazy, but I would resist :funny:

"Very poor choice of words"

You could try using the whole "hit me!" line...see how that works...:007`

:woot: That would be suicide!

Resistance is much easier said than done hahahaha

Oh I know :funny: I can be a cold and heartless bastard though.

Anyway, on a geekier note, I wish someone would be able to confirm whether or not we're getting a new Hobbit trailer this week.

Anyway, on a geekier note, I wish someone would be able to confirm whether or not we're getting a new Hobbit trailer this week.

I hope this would be true. It has to be this week - it has to be. I wish they use a bit of that song they used in the trailer.

No...do not do that... that turns them on even more:BA

Wow, this is more complicated than I thought... :dry:

Yea seriously, about that Hobbit trailer... I don't know if a new trailer would come with a movie (Abe, Spidey, or that Tatum stripper movie), or if they would do a world premiere on TV with the NBA finals or ...i dont know what other shows are about to start/end lol

Honestly, it depends on the girl. Some of them can be quite ravenous and persistent, to such an extent that shouting at the top of your lungs is the only sure-fire way to stop them dead in their tracks. But then you'll have to deal with the ensuing awkwardness.

Of course, if you're lucky, it'll be a girl who will respect your wishes from the get-go.

Last edited:
And if you want the girl to stop... simply say these words...you may want to write them down...

"Sweety, have you gained weight?"

bye bye.

Honestly, it depends on the girl. Some of them can be quite ravenous and persistent, to such an extent that shouting "Date rape" at the top of your lungs is the only sure-fire way to stop them dead in their tracks. But then you'll have to deal with the ensuing awkwardness.

Eh, I wouldn't do that. I would just kick them in the privates and walk off :o

Yea seriously, about that Hobbit trailer... I don't know if a new trailer would come with a movie (Abe, Spidey, or that Tatum stripper movie), or if they would do a world premiere on TV with the NBA finals or ...i dont know what other shows are about to start/end lol
It's been classified by Alberta Film Ratings. In my experience, once a trailer's rating has been posted on that site, it debuts in a week or two. A lot of fans on TheOneRing.Net think they'll hold it off until Comic Con or TDKR, but it makes no sense to put together a trailer and have it rated - only to sit on it for a month.

I want to believe it'll be attached to Brave this Friday, but I am genuinely surprised how few sites are reporting on it.

Oh damn I forgot about Brave... yea that would be a smart bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"