The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season III Sign Up/OOC Thread

Man, I'm so busy lately I'm about dead. Anyways, thanks for all the awards guys. I'll try and get mine up soon.

If the OOC thread goes up later today, we going to continue the awards there?

Best Storyline: The Entire Gah Lak Tus Arc - This was the first arc I took part in and it really taught me how to interact with other players. It segwayed straight into my first solo arc, too, as the Scarlet Spider; and it introduced everyone to an all new character: The Silver Surfer. Unlike this season's clone saga or single player arcs in the same vain as some of my Deadpool stuff, this arc brought the heroes together in a whole new way.

Best Hero: Spider-Man - Spider-Man9X17- Spider-Man is my favorite character in any Marvel continuity. I don't know why, but something with the character just resonates with me. I remember months ago, just as the season was starting and I was reading previous seasons. I had hoped that there would be some way for me to take up Spider-Man in the game, but after reading page after page of a well developed, in-depth character, I realized that such a beloved character shouldn't be in a newbie's hands. And, in truth, I didn't want to play as Spider-Man because every post was doing the character justice.

Best Villain: Blackheart - Syn(Mercenary) - Cold. Calculating. Evil. All that a villain should be. 'Nuff said. :up:

Best Multiplayer Character: Master Bruce. Now, Master Bruce's PM box might be full almost all the time, and he may not post 10 times in a row in the IC thread like some people...

<.<
>.>

...But Master Bruce plays everyone of his characters perfectly. Like the ink on a well-painted canvas, none of Master Bruce's characters blend or run together. The differences between characters are clear, crisp, and each character is done justice. That's the definition of the best multiplayer character.

Best Developed Character: Angel - Venom160. I don't read the X-Men. Nor do I really like them. But when I read Venom's posts, I don't see an X-Man; I see a well written, well planned, and charismatic character who is still developing. We've seen Warren go through emotional highs and lows, climaxing with his proposal to Dazzler. I'm actually interested in seeing what happens next season, so, in my mind, this reward is well-deserved.

Best Rivalry: The Jackal Vs. The Clones Vs. Spider-Man - The clones were pissed, Spider-Man was really pissed, and the Jackal was laughing all the way home. Pure lunatic vs. his creations action and I enjoyed every second of it.

Best Fight: The Clones vs The Other Clones - Epic, yet eloquent in its brevity. So many things were happening at once in this fight: Spider-Woman was hurt, Scorpion sacrificed his suit of armor, Harry Osborn seemingly came out of nowhere to claim revenge on Peter, the Jackal went batty with the power of OZ, and the Scarlet Spider finally got his revenge.

Closure to so many stories, and new paths to many more.

Best Comedic Post: I'm not sure if anyone else wrote any posts for the sole purpose of being funny, but I'll go with the group and say this one: http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=12266578&postcount=1101.

"The "A" on my head stands for ass-kicking."

Best Post: I'm Spider-Man takes the cake. I don't really need to explain any further.

MVP: Venom160 - I'm giving this one to the guy who came second place to me in the IC thread. :p He works tirelessly and is sure to post quality writing.

Season III: Done.

Guys, don't ruin what might be the last OOC page of this season with an argument. I'll get emotional if you do :(

*begins to sob in the corner*

Hey, apprentice. How are you? Haven't seen you around. Everything better than it, er... was?

My computer crapped out so I've not been on in a while, and may not be on a lot in the near future :(

Continue to argue and more than posts will be deleted. Savvy?

bender.jpg

Cheese it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"