The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season III Sign Up/OOC Thread

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Mr.Dent

Character you would like to play: Frank Castle / The Punisher

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

In the Ultimate Marvel universe, Frank Castle is a police officer. His family is killed by gangsters (Who were later revealed to be Frank's corrupt fellow police officers) right in front of his eyes.
The murder of his family also killed Frank Castle, and created The Punisher, a vigilante who does not capture criminals, he kills them.

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

1. He has been used very little in the Ultimate Marvel comics, so I want to bring him fully into that world.

2. Again, he hasn't been used much, so I have relatively free hands when it comes to adding layers to the character.

3. The Punisher has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

What can you bring to this game?
A guy that kills a whole lot of NPC's :woot: Also, I believe I can bring a dark, gritty aspect to this RPG.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as it takes. I am capable of posting multiple times a day, even if that won't happen. Quality over quantity :yay:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:
You mean like this?

106.jpg

Mr.Dent said:
ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name: Mr.Dent

Character you would like to play: Frank Castle / The Punisher

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

In the Ultimate Marvel universe, Frank Castle is a police officer. His family is killed by gangsters (Who were later revealed to be Frank's corrupt fellow police officers) right in front of his eyes.
The murder of his family also killed Frank Castle, and created The Punisher, a vigilante who does not capture criminals, he kills them.

1. He has been used very little in the Ultimate Marvel comics, so I want to bring him fully into that world.

2. Again, he hasn't been used much, so I have relatively free hands when it comes to adding layers to the character.

3. The Punisher has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

What can you bring to this game?
A guy that kills a whole lot of NPC's :woot: Also, I believe I can bring a dark, gritty aspect to this RPG.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as it takes. I am capable of posting multiple times a day, even if that won't happen. Quality over quantity :yay:

You mean like this?

106.jpg

hitnr9.jpg

So are we going to enforce the TWO WEEKS rule or not? I really think we should. If I were thinking about playing in this RPG and took a look at the roster, odds are one of my favorites would already be taken, when in actuality, no one is playing as them. Be nice to get some more new blood in here.

Feature said:
So are we going to enforce the TWO WEEKS rule or not? I really think we should. If I were thinking about playing in this RPG and took a look at the roster, odds are one of my favorites would already be taken, when in actuality, no one is playing as them. Be nice to get some more new blood in here.

We should enforce it. It's not fair to people who want to play but can't because so and so post every few months, but still wants to keep said character.

byrd_man said:
We should enforce it. It's not fair to people who want to play but can't because so and so post every few months, but still wants to keep said character.

Word. I think we should wait until Wednesday, when the season thread opens, and then edit out all the people who never post from the roster. That way, when someone checks in, it won't seem like so many charcaters are taken.
I know you're trying not to piss anyone off Venom160, but its in the game's best interest to crack down, and as far as I'm concerned you're this RPG's leader.

Feature said:
Word. I think we should wait until Wednesday, when the season thread opens, and then edit out all the people who never post from the roster. That way, when someone checks in, it won't seem like so many charcaters are taken.
I know you're trying not to piss anyone off Venom160, but its in the game's best interest to crack down, and as far as I'm concerned you're this RPG's leader.

No love for Henry Byrdman?

Feature said:
wow thanks Feature. And I'll give ya props Bryd, you've helped me out more than ya know. And I will cracking down on the two week posting rule, some that are on the chopping block is Purple Man for Hawkeye and Unstoppable for Hulk.

I didnt know where to put Punisher on the roster Mr.Dent so I labeled him as a villain sence he is treated like one in the comics. If you want me to change that let me know.

Updated the roster and the red star means they are on notice.​

OFFICIAL SEASON 3 ROSTER

HEROES!

THE ULTIMATES

Captain America
byrd_man

Hawkeye
Purple Man*

Thor
Sachsmachine

Hulk
unstoppable*

Iron Man
Batman*

Patriot
bryd_man

X-MEN

Wolverine
Olcanucklehead*

Angel
Venom160

Dazzler
Noon

Havok
Spider-Man 9X17

Colossus
flamer183

FANTASTIC FOUR

ALL AVAILABLE

FREE AGENTS

Spider-Man
Spider-Man 9X17

Moon Knight
Master Bruce

Daredevil
Master Bruce

Elektra
Noon

Darkhawk
guitarsingerguy

Uatu
Cyrusbales (Narrator)

Punisher
Mr. Dent

VILLAINS!

Sabretooth
Victor Creed*

Dr. Doom
Watchman

[BLACKOUT]Venom[/BLACKOUT]
Venom160

[BLACKOUT]Electro[/BLACKOUT]
Feature

Hammerhead
Cyrusbales

Kingpin
Watchman

Sandman
Feature

Namor
Bkhedr

[BLACKOUT]Mystique[/BLACKOUT]
Mr. Marko

Forge
Mr. Marko

*= Player is on notice

do you think we should pm them before we take them off or just take them off?

Venom160 said:
do you think we should pm them before we take them off or just take them off?

PM them after they miss the two week mark, wait a week and if no response, take em off.

I was going to ask if The Punisher wasn't better suited as a Free Agent, and then I noticed he was already on there.
So, all in all, this is a pretty useless post.:ninja:

I asked cause I have you as a villain on the roster I have saved to my computer. "goes to edit roster'

Hopefully people won't just do a useless post every two weeks to hold on to their character. :whatever:
Byrd, you're doing a great job, even if you think I'm a ****disturber.

I think Watchman told me he was giving up Doc Ock, so someone should talk to him about that.

He publically reserved three entirely new characters at the end of last season, if memory serves correctly. One of which he may not get to play if the three character rule doesn't pass, but in any case, I don't think he's returning as either Loki or Doc Ock. I'll check last season's OOC thread tommorow to verify this, if someone else doesn't by the time I log on.

And Wednesday is perfect for the start date, btw. I've just finished my first Moon Knight post of the season, and tommorow I can work on my first DD post of the season... so I'll be ready by then.

Just giving you all fair warning... They'll probably both be as long as my posts are, usually. So I'll pay for those meddlesome hospital bills when you all go blinded from reading so much text in one sitting. :up:

Master Bruce said:
He publically reserved three entirely new characters at the end of last season, if memory serves correctly. One of which he may not get to play if the three character rule doesn't pass, but in any case, I don't think he's returning as either Loki or Doc Ock. I'll check last season's OOC thread tommorow to verify this, if someone else doesn't by the time I log on.

And Wednesday is perfect for the start date, btw. I've just finished my first Moon Knight post of the season, and tommorow I can work on my first DD post of the season... so I'll be ready by then.

Just giving you all fair warning... They'll probably both be as long as my posts are, usually. So I'll pay for those meddlesome hospital bills when you all go blinded from reading so much text in one sitting. :up:
I have no prob with how long your posts are MB, I wish I could write my posts with as much detail as yours. I just check my reserve list but dont have anything for Watchman but I'll go check out the season 2 thread.

I did reserve Doom, Kingpin, and Punisher but I came up with a pretty cool idea for Ultimate Roderick Kingsley so if the three character rule is adapted I will be picking Kingsley.

Screen Name: Watchman

Character you would like to play: Dr. Doom

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Victor Van Damme is a genius in a multitude of different scientific fields. Also he is proficient in Atlantean magic. After the acciedent that gave the Fantastic Four their powers Van Damme body was coverted into solid steel. Also it gave him super strength, high resitience, a healing factor(although it can not heal wounds cause by his own body), he is able to grow and fire poison darts, and goat legs.

He is one of my favorite characters and villain of both universes

2. One person who would take a great interest in Gah Lak Tus would be Doom maybe even trying to harness the powers of it.

3. Goat Legs

What can you bring to this game? An interesting villain

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: At least once

399px-ULTFF030.jpg

Character you would like to play: Wilson Fisk/Kingpin

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: None, Fisk runs a vast criminal empire and is a genius when it comes to business and criminal affairs. Although he may look like a large fat guy he is mostly muscle and is very strong and has surprising aglity for a man his size.

It seems that there are a lot of street level characters and why not have a the largest one, both in size and impact.

2. Another one of my favorite villains

3. He would send some guys to my house to break my legs if I didn't pick him.

What can you bring to this game? A character that I believe would add to the street level stories

081.jpg

Watchman said:
I did reserve Doom, Kingpin, and Punisher but I came up with a pretty cool idea for Ultimate Roderick Kingsley so if the three character rule is adapted I will be picking Kingsley.

Character you would like to play: Dr. Doom

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Victor Van Damme is a genius in a multitude of different scientific fields. Also he is proficient in Atlantean magic. After the acciedent that gave the Fantastic Four their powers Van Damme body was coverted into solid steel. Also it gave him super strength, high resitience, a healing factor(although it can not heal wounds cause by his own body), he is able to grow and fire poison darts, and goat legs.

1. He is one of my favorite characters and villain of both universes

2. One person who would take a great interest in Gah Lak Tus would be Doom maybe even trying to harness the powers of it.

3. Goat Legs

What can you bring to this game? An interesting villain

399px-ULTFF030.jpg

Character you would like to play: Wilson Fisk/Kingpin

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: None, Fisk runs a vast criminal empire and is a genius when it comes to business and criminal affairs. Although he may look like a large fat guy he is mostly muscle and is very strong and has surprising aglity for a man his size.

1. It seems that there are a lot of street level characters and why not have a the largest one, both in size and impact.

2. Another one of my favorite villains

3. He would send some guys to my house to break my legs if I didn't pick him.

What can you bring to this game? A character that I believe would add to the street level stories

081.jpg

hitnr9.jpg

Watchman said:
WOO! I had that issue, but I cut it up for a colage, don't worry it was a double :p

Also, isn't Kingpin dead?

Well, Cyrus never fully said if he lived or died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"