• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG

Electro UK said:
Norman snarled at Ock at that comment. "At least I wasn't the one taken out by the Wasp Otto." he laughed before continuing. "Yes, a splendid idea. Fury mustn't find this place. I'll hold off on using my powers until we can treat this problem."

Ock smiled."You do that Norman.And should Nick Fury shove your little boy in front of you again.Don't fall for it and morph back into your human form and get blasted unconcious".

Octavius walked into the lab chuckling to himself.

*****2 days later*****

Doc Ock sat at the lab bench as 5 vials were swirling in a centrifuge machine.Ock flexed out a tentacle and switched it off.

"Done" he said as he opened the lid and took a vial from the rotator.He picked up a syringe and sucked up some of the pale green liquid.

He then turned and smiled at the little white rabbit in the cage on the bench.Ock reached in and picked up the rabbit in one hand and jabbed the rabbit with the syringe.He then placed it back in the cage and picked up a small hand held electronic device.

The rabbit began to mutate.It's fur turned into green pulsating skin.Ock smiled as he viewed the electronic device in his hand.

"No fluctuations in the genetic transformation.I've corrected it".

Ock flexed out a tentacle and grabbed the mutating rabbit in a claw and snapped it's neck.

"Norman come in here" Ock shouted."I'd like to see Fury track you now".

Ant-Man reduced form again and retook his place atop the fire ant. With a telepathic command, the small army was on the move again.

Cap may have been leading this operation, but at least Ant-Man didn't have to stay with him every step of the way. The group made their way to the water front, and Hank once again got off the ant and began to grow. This time, he didn't stop until he hovered just under 60 feet. Putting a hand to the ground, he commanded the ants to gather in his palm before he began the short walk across the harbor.

"See you shoreside, Cap," Hank called back sarcastically to his field commander. He'd show them. He'd show them all.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Spider-Man couldn't dodge the knife. It put a decent sized slice into his arm.

"And why not?" he wondered as he grabbed his arm in agony. "I've been shot, beaten, kicked, electrocuted, thrown off a few buildings, and nearly eaten by a kid I use to play frisbee with. Why not stabbed?"

"Wow, seriously. I mean, I know my jokes are bad, but at least they have a punchline. You,....you just,.....wow." Spider-Man wrapped a piece of his costume around the wound, and then leapt for his assailant.

"OK, not the smartest idea," he said, noticing the swords after he was airborne.

Leaping into the air to meet, him, Wade put one handle of his sword into Spider-man's stomach. Landing on the other side, he swun them both round his head before turning and making another attack.

"Brilliant Otto, a job very well done." said Norman as the needle was taken out of his arm. He spaced himself out, before Otto saw him start to rumble. His skin vibrating, turning greener by the second. He roared in laughter as he turned into the Green Goblin once more.

"Splendid." he said to himself looking down at his green, muscle bound arm. "Now, we'll catch Parker and inject him. I'll give him personal instructions to shove Fury's head up his own ass." he roared with laughter. "I can't believe how wrong I was. My boy isn't Peter. Peter is just a puny little boy, soon to become my real boy, the 2nd Green Goblin."

Spider-Man hit the concrete.

Hard.

What little breathe he had left was forced out of his lungs. A normal person would have blacked out. As it was the roof was spinning around him. And it was about 50 different colors.

Spider-Man checked his arm. The makeshift bandage was soaked through, and the blood was flowing again. He forced himself up to his knees, and a blow to the base of the skull put him right back on the ground. Spider-Man still had no idea who this guy was, or why he was afetr him. All he cared about right now was getting off this rooftop alive.

"Head...throbbing."

The last blow had probably given him a concussion. Spider-Man now felt himself being picked up by the neck of his costume.

"Ewwww, that's a pretty nasty cut. Maybe you should wash that off."

The mercenary, at least that's what Spider-Man figured he was, flung Spidey across the roof and into the water tower. Teh wooden structure exploded on impact, drenching the wallcrawler.

"Gotta...get outta here," Spider-Man reached up weakly with one hand, webbing his assailants feet to the roof. The, mustering all of his strength, began the long, painful crawl to the edge of the roof.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
Spider-Man hit the concrete.

Hard.

What little breathe he had left was forced out of his lungs. A normal person would have blacked out. As it was the roof was spinning around him. And it was about 50 different colors.

Spider-Man checked his arm. The makeshift bandage was soaked through, and the blood was flowing again. He forced himself up to his knees, and a blow to the base of the skull put him right back on the ground. Spider-Man still had no idea who this guy was, or why he was afetr him. All he cared about right now was getting off this rooftop alive.

"Head...throbbing."

The last blow had probably given him a concussion. Spider-Man now felt himself being picked up by the neck of his costume.

"Ewwww, that's a pretty nasty cut. Maybe you should wash that off."

The mercenary, at least that's what Spider-Man figured he was, flung Spidey across the roof and into the water tower. Teh wooden structure exploded on impact, drenching the wallcrawler.

"Gotta...get outta here," Spider-Man reached up weakly with one hand, webbing his assailants feet to the roof. The, mustering all of his strength, began the long, painful crawl to the edge of the roof.

Deadpool looked at his feet, then back at Spider-man, then back at his feet, then back at Spider-man. "Okay, there's no excuse for that, not even the "I was just cleaning it!" excuse." he cut himself out of the webbing saying "Seriously, I feel violated. Where the hell does that stuff come from?" he lept onto the side of a wall, digging his muscle bound feet into the wall.

"Seriously, how cool is this? I'm like a gun slinging varient of you!" jumping down, he landed in front of Spidey's head and kicked him back. He took a rifle and aimed it at him. "Can't say I'm more than a little disapointed. But Deadpool's obviously a lot better than Spider-man."

"Deadpool? Your name's Deadpool. That sounds like a really bad 80's rock group. Which would explain the costume."

Deadpool picked Spider-Man up, putting his gun to the webslinger's head.

"You're lucky my employer wants you alive, cuz I'd take great pleasure in tarring this roof with your brains."

"Such a way with words. But really, I have to be going now. It's waaaaaaaay past my bedtime."

With a burst of strength that came seemingly out of nowhere, Spider-man kicked off of Deadpool's chest and leapt over the edge of the roof. Firing a webline, he began the long, painful journey home. Every swing felt like hundreds of blades being shoved into his skin. He landed on the roof of his house and gingerly crawled in through his bedroom window. The clock on his desk read 4:00 am.

"Great," he thought, getting out of his bloddy costume and shoving it under a pile of clothes in his dresser. He quickly grabbed soem gauze and tape, and patched up his arm.

Peter barely made it to his bed and under the covers before he passed.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"Deadpool? Your name's Deadpool. That sounds like a really bad 80's rock group. Which would explain the costume."

Deadpool picked Spider-Man up, putting his gun to the webslinger's head.

"You're lucky my employer wants you alive, cuz I'd take great pleasure in tarring this roof with your brains."

"Such a way with words. But really, I have to be going now. It's waaaaaaaay past my bedtime."

With a burst of strength that came seemingly out of nowhere, Spider-man kicked off of Deadpool's chest and leapt over the edge of the roof. Firing a webline, he began the long, painful journey home. Every swing felt like hundreds of blades being shoved into his skin. He landed on the roof of his house and gingerly crawled in through his bedroom window. The clock on his desk read 4:00 am.

"Great," he thought, getting out of his bloddy costume and shoving it under a pile of clothes in his dresser. He quickly grabbed soem gauze and tape, and patched up his arm.

Peter barely made it to his bed and under the covers before he passed.

"Damn." Deadpool said putting the rifle away. "Well I hope that was long enough to hold him off. Got a feeling we're gonna meet again some day. Sure hope so, owning him was fun." he took jumped down onto the street level. "And how the hell am I gonna get paind for this?"

"Ugh."

Peter Parker rolled over in his bed. His head was pounding, even after two days.

He had been able to convince Aunt May to let him stay off of school for the past two days. Of course, the blood loss and exhaustion he had suffered, along with a slight fever from a minor infection in his arm, had kind of given the ground to claim he was sick. Of course, it took a little more convincing to stay away from a doctor's office.

And now it was Friday. He'd have two more days to rest before he would have to go back to school, and start his search for Osborn and Octavius.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Peter rolled over again, rubbing his eyes. Mary Jane sat in a chair beside his bed.

"Well, actually, afternoon."

"MJ, what are you doing here?"

"I brought you your homework."

"And that's it?"

"Well, I, uh, wanted to make sure you were ok. I saw clips of the fight on the news, and then you didn't show up in school..."

"I'm fine. You can put the books on my desk," Peter interuppted.

"I just want to talk. I mean, why can't we still be friends?"

"This is for your own good, MJ. For your safety."

"I don't believe that. This is for you. You have to put the weight of the world on your shoulders, and pushed your loved ones away. Your guilt is going to kill you. It's not always your fault. I know a lot of people you cared about have been hurt or died, but think of all the good you do. Wouldn;t I be safer with you right there, than you out of my life. Police officers put up with this stuff everyday. They have hundreds of people who want to hurt their families, but they still march on. And they don't give up the people they love. We all have to take risks."

MJ stood up.

"But, you want me to stay away, so I will. You want me to start listening to you, fine. Have a great life, Peter Parker. I hope on day you'll finally let yourself be happy."

Mary Jane turned to leave.

"Stay."

MJ stopped.

"Please."

She turned to see Peter pulling himself up to a sitting postion, pain etched across his face. Mary hurried back over to the bed, helping him up.

"I love you, MJ. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know. And I know what you're going through. But you don't have to do it alone," Mary Jane sat down on the edge of Peter's bed. They sat for a moment, lookin ginto each others eyes. Then, slowly, Peter leaned over and kissed her. MJ scooted closer, putting her arms around his neck. They sat there until Mary Jane had to go home, just holding each other.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"Ugh."

Peter Parker rolled over in his bed. His head was pounding, even after two days.

He had been able to convince Aunt May to let him stay off of school for the past two days. Of course, the blood loss and exhaustion he had suffered, along with a slight fever from a minor infection in his arm, had kind of given the ground to claim he was sick. Of course, it took a little more convincing to stay away from a doctor's office.

And now it was Friday. He'd have two more days to rest before he would have to go back to school, and start his search for Osborn and Octavius.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Peter rolled over again, rubbing his eyes. Mary Jane sat in a chair beside his bed.

"Well, actually, afternoon."

"MJ, what are you doing here?"

"I brought you your homework."

"And that's it?"

"Well, I, uh, wanted to make sure you were ok. I saw clips of the fight on the news, and then you didn't show up in school..."

"I'm fine. You can put the books on my desk," Peter interuppted.

"I just want to talk. I mean, why can't we still be friends?"

"This is for your own good, MJ. For your safety."

"I don't believe that. This is for you. You have to put the weight of the world on your shoulders, and pushed your loved ones away. Your guilt is going to kill you. It's not always your fault. I know a lot of people you cared about have been hurt or died, but think of all the good you do. Wouldn;t I be safer with you right there, than you out of my life. Police officers put up with this stuff everyday. They have hundreds of people who want to hurt their families, but they still march on. And they don't give up the people they love. We all have to take risks."

MJ stood up.

"But, you want me to stay away, so I will. You want me to start listening to you, fine. Have a great life, Peter Parker. I hope on day you'll finally let yourself be happy."

Mary Jane turned to leave.

"Stay."

MJ stopped.

"Please."

She turned to see Peter pulling himself up to a sitting postion, pain etched across his face. Mary hurried back over to the bed, helping him up.

"I love you, MJ. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know. And I know what you're going through. But you don't have to do it alone," Mary Jane sat down on the edge of Peter's bed. They sat for a moment, lookin ginto each others eyes. Then, slowly, Peter leaned over and kissed her. MJ scooted closer, putting her arms around his neck. They sat there until Mary Jane had to go home, just holding each other.

"Touching." The Green Goblin said as he burst through the wall of Parker's bedroom. Mary-Jane started screaming. "Shut up." Goblin said batting her aside. She hit the wall hard, kncoking her out. "You treid so hard and yet she still got hurt." Norman said giving Parker a big, toothy grin. "Hello son, nice to see you again."

He brought his fist back and let it loose, smashing into Peter's head, sending him through the door. Aunt May stood on the stairs. "Peter..."

Goblin picked the unconcious Parker up by one leg, letting him hang loosely. "I could kill you now, but lucky for you, I have plans." Aunt May stood shivering, jaw dropped open.

"So sorry Miss Parker, but we have buisness." and with that, he lept through the roof, bounding back to the hideout.

"Wake up son." Norman said, splashing water over Peter's face. He grinned as Spider-man opened his eyes. "Welcome back to reality." Peter was strapped down on a metal table, titanium bonds keeping him from moving. Otto was with Norman, holding a seringe.

Norman turned and nodded to Otto, giving him the go sign. "Don't worry Peter, it will only hurt for a second."

Abner Jenkins started to fall asleep when his phone started to ring. Abner picked up the phone and started to speak, "Talk" he said.
"Mr. Jenkins your services are required it seems that one of my experiments have escaped" said the man on the other end of the phone
"An experiment...what does it look like?" asked Abner "A what? Alright it will be done we will discussed payment upon delievery. You have nothing to worry about Mr. Reilly" Jenkins hangs up the phone and starts to suit up.

The Beetle jumps out his window and starts to patrol looking for what was described as a red color creature that was very dangerous. Out of the corner of his eyes he spots something out of the corner of his eyes. "Zoom in" his visor zoomed in on the creature and found his target. "Jet-pack full power" and headed for straight for it.

The Bettle rammed the creature at full speed smashing him into a nearby buliding and into the street below. The creature let out a loud screech as it stood up. The Beetle hovers above the ground as a laser blade comes out of each hand. "It's time to go home" he told it. The monster lets out another yell. "You don't say" and the Beetle flies straight towards Carnage.

Seeing the world in this state sickens me. The strong have a duty to protect the weak in this time. Why? Why would you protect some one who can not protect themsevles? This world was built on the fact that only the strong survive, I intend to keep it that way. Some have tried but they've been misguided. The weak aren't sperated by race, religion, sex or genetic differences. You look at the person and see for yourself.

The u.s army has be a minor nucince since I killed their leader. They surround me and I decide to rid myself off them. They can't defeat me. I make them live through their worst nightmare. I throw them hundreds of feet into the air and watch them fall. Out of the corner of my eye I spot two mutants. After the last of the soldiers are dead, I scan their minds, they tell me what I already know.

"Our lord Magneto wishes to speak with you Nathan Summers."

"I would also like to speak with him. I have a thing or two to ask him."

"I'll get the jet."

"I'll fly there myself. I know where to go"

To the savage land.

Mysterio876 said:
Abner Jenkins started to fall asleep when his phone started to ring. Abner picked up the phone and started to speak, "Talk" he said.
"Mr. Jenkins your services are required it seems that one of my experiments have escaped" said the man on the other end of the phone
"An experiment...what does it look like?" asked Abner "A what? Alright it will be done we will discussed payment upon delievery. You have nothing to worry about Mr. Reilly" Jenkins hangs up the phone and starts to suit up.

The Beetle jumps out his window and starts to patrol looking for what was described as a red color creature that was very dangerous. Out of the corner of his eyes he spots something out of the corner of his eyes. "Zoom in" his visor zoomed in on the creature and found his target. "Jet-pack full power" and headed for straight for it.

The Bettle rammed the creature at full speed smashing him into a nearby buliding and into the street below. The creature let out a loud screech as it stood up. The Beetle hovers above the ground as a laser blade comes out of each hand. "It's time to go home" he told it. The monster lets out another yell. "You don't say" and the Beetle flies straight towards Carnage.
I can't believe what im seeing, Iv read about the beetle before but why would he be after me. He comes at with his laser blades aimed for my head, I duck them both and land an uppercut to his chin, he's stunned by the blow so I form both of my claws into axes.

"What the hell do you want from me! Idid'nt do anything to you!

ten minutes into the 'Insertion procedure' (something that always manages to get a good smirk when I first describe it to someone), I was already bored. The first ten, fifteen times i'd had to climb inside the armour, and have the nanite fluid course over my body, it was a feeling of exhilaration, of intense excitement about what was soon to come.

The nanites assist the neural connection between my brain and the suit's processing unit. Without them, I'd either have to control the suit with a remote, or be patient and put up with the momentary delay between thought and action. Using the suit was, is, and always will be far easier for me than for anybody else; Natasha picked up the basic functions extremely well, but then again her aptitude might have something to do with all that KGB training. Who knows?

the point is, these days I felt nothing but boredom when I climbed inside. It wasn't that I felt trapped, or claustrophobic - God, no, that suit gives the most wonderful feeling of freedom - but it was becoming rather tiresome. I was, however, looking forward to trying out some of the new functions put into the new design. Aesthetically, it wasn't all that different. A little less grey paint here and there, replaced with a deep red colour. The torso was now completely red, and the limbs were mostly red with the odd gold area on the forearm and bicep.

"Who changed the paintwork?", I asked to no-one in particular.

"I'm... afraid that was I, young Sir", piped up Jarvis, "I felt the gray was a little too... 'military' for your taste, and so took the liberty of redecorating it a little more colourfully. To suit your personality, Sir."

"Oh, don't be so bashful old man. I like it! Change is good, change means progress, development, improvement." I responded enthusiastically.

Jarvis was more than a Butler to me. If he wanted to change the odd colour here and there on the suit, (the use of fuschia or lime green notwithstanding), so be it. He was one of my oldest and dearest friends and colleagues, second only to Rhodey. Jim Rhodes was a secret to many people, though, and now wasn't the time to allow my thoughts to settle on my old friend.

"Anyway", I concluded, "let's finish up here and get this show on the road, hmm chaps? I'm rather impatient to fly to Nevada for once, and I'm sure you're all aware, I don't like being held up."

Venom160 said:
I can't believe what im seeing, Iv read about the beetle before but why would he be after me. He comes at with his laser blades aimed for my head, I duck them both and land an uppercut to his chin, he's stunned by the blow so I form both of my claws into axes.

"What the hell do you want from me! Idid'nt do anything to you!

The Beetle opens his eyes after the blow and sees the monster and surprised by what his hands have transformed into. Right before the axes come down he blasts Carnage with his wrist lasar knocking him back. Beetle kicks off into the air. "I told you what I want to bring you back home".

In the air he launched ar barrage of laser blast blowing Carnage away into a car destroying it. He lands right him and a laser sword pops out and he points it right at him. "Time to go back to Ben" he states

Carnage jumps up and knocks the Beetle away screaming "Get away from me". Tenticles rip from Carnage's back and wrap them around the Beetle raising him into the air and turns his hands into long blades.

"You are not going to kill me" yells Beetle and drops a grenade by Carnage. An explosion knocks Carnage through a window and the Beetle into the air where he lands on a roof. Police cars race down the street while Carnage climbs back out the window. Cops surround him pointing there guns at him.

"Freeze, put your... Jesus Christ what the hell is that" one cop yells looking at Carnage. Sitting on the roof Beetle waits for Carnage to make his next move.

extras.jpg

I can't believe how bad this has become so quickly Im sorrounded by cops each one with they're guns pointed at me.

Cop 1 - "Alright get on the ground now."

I take control and shoot a tenticle from my back to a nearby building. The tenticle pulls me up to the rooftops with the cops shooting after me.

<I don't get it whos this Ben guy?>

<He's my father.>

<Your father?>

<He's the guy that created me so that make him my father, with everything thats happened I forgot about him.>

<Well here come the beetle again.>

<Let me take care of him!>

I raise my arm and a dozen spikes come form on it, I aim them at the Beetle and launch them at him.

Electro UK said:
"Touching." The Green Goblin said as he burst through the wall of Parker's bedroom. Mary-Jane started screaming. "Shut up." Goblin said batting her aside. She hit the wall hard, kncoking her out. "You treid so hard and yet she still got hurt." Norman said giving Parker a big, toothy grin. "Hello son, nice to see you again."

He brought his fist back and let it loose, smashing into Peter's head, sending him through the door. Aunt May stood on the stairs. "Peter..."

Goblin picked the unconcious Parker up by one leg, letting him hang loosely. "I could kill you now, but lucky for you, I have plans." Aunt May stood shivering, jaw dropped open.

"So sorry Miss Parker, but we have buisness." and with that, he lept through the roof, bounding back to the hideout.

"Wake up son." Norman said, splashing water over Peter's face. He grinned as Spider-man opened his eyes. "Welcome back to reality." Peter was strapped down on a metal table, titanium bonds keeping him from moving. Otto was with Norman, holding a seringe.

Norman turned and nodded to Otto, giving him the go sign. "Don't worry Peter, it will only hurt for a second."

Ock walked over to the table and stood over Peter smiling.

"Hello little Parker.Miss me???" Ock said as two tentacles coiled around Peter's face.Metal claws pryed his mouth open.Ock peered inside.

"Ah it's healed up.How nice.Ripping your tooth out was a memory that I would think of every night before I went to sleep in that miserable holding cell you sent me to".

The tentacle claws released his mouth.Ock produced the syringe and rolled up Parker's sleeve.

"This is not the first time I've jabbed you is it little Parker?? But this time I'm not after a blood sample.No this time I'm going to make you into something useful.Enjoy".

Ock jabbed the needle into his arm and injected the entire contents into Peter's blood stream.

Beetle swerves to avoid most of the spikes but is hit by one of them. It sitcks into his shoulder and he crashs lands into an alley. His shoulder feels like it's on fire. He tries to rip it out but it will not budge. He look up and sees the creature looking down at him. It looks like it's about to attack but a spotlight is place on it. "Don't move" a cop yells at him. S.W.A.T rappeled down from the helicopter above and surround him. The Beetle blasts off and goes to the only man who can help him Ben Reilly. The Beetle knew that he can catch the target later the cops will have no chance.

"What was that?" ask a cop
"Looked like Iron Man, come on lets take care of this freak" The cops start to move in on Carnage.

Ben Reilly was watching the news looking for any reports of anything about the suit's escape when a voice scared him."Reilly get this thing off me!". Ben turned around and saw the Beetle with part of the suit in his shoulder. Reilly jumps up and grabs something off his desk and runs over to the Bettle. He injects the spike which falls to the floor shaking then looking like it was dead. Bettle grabs Reilly by his throat and slams him against the wall. "What is it and how do I stop it" demanded the Bettle.

"It's a living killing machine. Last time it escaped it was destroyed by Pet... Spider-Man threw it in a smokestack but I need this one alive!" shouted Reilly. Beetle left and back to his appartment.

"Extreme heat that's what I need. Time to make a few adjustments to my suit" Beetle said to himself as he entered his apartment.
Hours later Abner look down at his new modified armor arm and activited it. A burst of flame came out sweeping across the roof of his apartment complex. He donned his armor and flew off "It's time to heat things up" he whispered started to look for his target.

I run from the SWAT team taking bullets as I start to jump from rooftop to rooftop and avoiding the spotlight. I hide in an ally until the helicopter passes over than I retract the suit but remain in control over Cletus's body.

<Hey give me control of my body!>

<Not right now, we got to get back to your apartment.>

Cops are sweeping the streets, i'm stopped by a cop.

Cop - "Have you seen anything strange around here?"

"I saw some dumba$$ dressed in a beetle costume flying around but I didn't see anything else."

Cop - "Well alright get out of here."

I walk another two blocks before I give control back to Cletus.

<Next time ask before you take control of my regular body ok?>

<Yeh Yeh.>

<Well what do we do next?>

<I don't know but I'm tired and you are too.>

<No I'm not.>

<Yes you are I can sense it.>

<Some dad you have sending an Iron Man rip off to capture us.>

<Shut up.>

SilverCenturion said:
"Cancel all my meetings for today Colleen. And all of my credit cards as well, er all of them but my personal Mastercard."
"Yes sir Mr. Rand. Why all but one?"
"Only one that they didn't get of course..."
"Ya know Danny, if you just stopped hanging out in rough neighbourhoods we wouldn't have to do this every other week."
"Thanks for your concern Ms. Wing, but I can handle my personal life myself."
*CLICK*
Someday we'll have you figured out Danny Rand. Then I can drop this act and get back to some real work
*BOOP BOOP BOOP .... BOOP BOOP BOOP*
"Randcorp, Colleen Wing speaking. How may I direct your call?"
"This is Byrne, are we on a secure line?"
"Room is secure, switching phone line to private now, Agent Byrne."
"Agent 374, your update on the Rand situation is late. Why haven't you contacted central in over a week now?"
"There's been nothing to report. Until today that is."
"Today, agent?"
"Target phoned in 'sick' from home line. Also, he was mugged... again."
"We expect a full report by tomorrow at the latest. We're getting very close to being able to move in on the target."
"Understood."
*CLICK*
-Wednesday, Location Unknown-
"According to Agent 374's latest report we have no doubt that Daniel Rand is the new champion of the K'un-L'un."
"Well if that's true then we should be moving in on him shortly, shouldn't we?"
"That's really what this meeting is about. While he is definitely their greatest warrior and leader... it seems as if the K'un-L'un is no longer even active..."
"He's made no efforts to expand the clan?"
"At the best I can tell he's gone so far as to disban it."
"This is most interesting... and yet still the K'un-L'un still must pay for their crimes against us, down to their last member. This Danny Rand, he's a wealthy man, correct?"
"Quite, although it's hard to gage as he's invested the majority of his wealth into the success of his company. I believe I already gave you the reports on Randcorp..."
"Indeed... and I know exactly how we're going to get our final revenge on the K'un-L'un. We bankrupt young Danny's company, only to take it over ourselves, then as this breaks him we offer him an exclusive invite into our own little clan. The Iron Fist will become a member of the Hand, and if he refuses, he dies.
shadowmeeting.jpg

I stare at the ceiling for an hour waiting for cletus to fall asleep, his snores tell me its time to make my move. I take control of his body and open his eyes and he's still asleep so I summon the suit and head to the window. I jump out and shoot a tenticle and swing towards Ben's appartment/lab, ten minutes later and im outside of the same window that Cletus came through when he found me, I look in and see that its locked so I lenghten one of my claws and make it razor sharp I cut a small hole in the window and send a tenticle in and unlock it. I crawl in and look aroung and I see the tube I was created in, I walk up to the computer and notice that my claws wont work the keyboard so I change them into fingers and bring up the main menu. Thats when I find the entire history of Little Ben 1.0, everything from when he first escaped to when he was killed by Peter Parker aka. Spider-Man. I exit out of it and than find the Ingrediance for LB 1.0, the "Parker" blood sample, the Conner's "Lizard" sample, and somthing called the "Venom" project. I exit out of that and thats when I heard a noice behind me, I turn around and see Ben standing there.

Ben - "Hello Little Ben."

"Hello dad."

Ben - "Well I guess you came back?"

"No, just checking out some stuff.

Ben - "Well your staying either way."

"Just try and stop me."

I walk toward the window and I didn't notice ben pull out a divice from his pocket it started making a high pitched noise that started to drive me nuts.

Ben - "I said your staying here and I mean it!"

"Go to hell!"

I shoot out a tenticle and hit him in the chest which causes him to drop the device which I destroy before it hits the ground. I look up to see that Ben is becoming kind of a mummy. I detach the tenticle and jump out the window and swing away. After thinking about the info I found from the computer all signs point to Peter Parker, I'll have to find him. If anyone besides Ben would know anything about me and the dreams I keep having it would probably be him, I think its time I pay Parker a little visit.

Electro UK said:

"Osborn! He's here! Alert, alert! We need backup now, we...AAAAAAAARRRRGH!"

That was the last message the agents stationed outside the Parker home had sent to SHIELD. The shock hit Fury like a suckerpunch, causing him to slump down onto his chair. Craig Hollis cautiously approached him.

"How...how could he transform into The Green Goblin?" he asked, more to himself than Hollis, "We'd know about it, we have...surveillence...we have..."

Fury cradled his head in his hands. All this research, poking these freaks with sticks, it was all meaningless. It was came back to bite him on the ass. But what was he going to do about it? Sit here and whine? Not his style.

"Hollis, come with me," he said, standing up, "We're going to the Parker residence."

Soon, they had both arrived. It was a horrifying site. The unmarked van that had the SHIELD agents had been conducting their surveillence from was little more than a flaming wreckage. There was no sign of the mangled bodies, only some splatters of blood on the road, with crude little chalk outlines of them drawn nearby. He looked up from the crime scene, spotting a young SHIELD agent throwing up.

"Come with me," Fury grunted to Hollis.

They both approached the Parker house itself. A whole section of the wall was gone - Osborn had torn into the place as if it was made of Lego. They walked inside, where the house was now swarming with SHIELD agents and forensic geeks. Mary-Jane Watson and May Parker were sitting on the sofa in the living room. Fury kneeled down in front of them.

"My name is Nick Fury. I am the Director of SHIELD. We have been tracking Norman Osborn since his recent escape from our custody..."

"Why did he take Peter?" blurted out May, tears welling in her eye, "Is he...is he going to kill him?"

Most likely, Fury thought, but he'll probably be tortured first. But thankfully, he was a very good liar.

"I highly doubt it, Mrs. Parker," Fury replied, "We believe that Osborn kidnapped your nephew because of his relationship to his son Harry. And Norman's love for Harry is the one thing still human about him. But don't worry, we'll find him. I give you my word."

Nick Fury awkwardly patted May on the shoulder as he stood up, and walked out to the hallway. He felt a hand tap him on the shoulder.

"Craig, I..." he began as he turned around.

But it wasn't Craig Hollis behind him. It was Mary-Jane. She'd been crying, but now their was anger on her face.

"It's your fault," was all she said.

"We're going to find Peter..." Fury began to reply.

But Mary-Jane cut him off by slapping him across the face. Fury did nothing, just looking at her until she turned away in disgust, going back to comfort May.

"I probably deserved that," he muttered to himself.

"You big stupid jackasses!" Peter yelled. "Why? Why always me? What's the point in all this? And what did you put into me?"

Peter struggled against the restraints, but it was no use.

"You're a monster, Osborn. And not just the big green ugly kind who throws fireballs. Do you know what you did to Harry? Do you eveen know where he is? Do you even care?! I hate you, Norman Osborn."

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"You big stupid jackasses!" Peter yelled. "Why? Why always me? What's the point in all this? And what did you put into me?"

Peter struggled against the restraints, but it was no use.

"You're a monster, Osborn. And not just the big green ugly kind who throws fireballs. Do you know what you did to Harry? Do you eveen know where he is? Do you even care?! I hate you, Norman Osborn."

Norman laughed to himself. "Harry? No I haven't heard from the boy since I last saw him in front of the White House. I gave up caring as soon as he did. But I have my suspicions on what's happened to him. Maybe one or two things I even planned." he winked at Peter before pulling out a remote.

"Now about this big green ulgy monster who throws fireballs." he pointed to himself. "Ever wondered what it would be like to be one?" he pushed a button on the remote, the bonds on Pete's arms and legs retracted. Seeing his chance, Peter lept at Norman.

Norman didn't even flinch. He simply gazed down at the remote, and pushed another button. Immediately, Peter's flesh strated to buldge. "It's working!" Norman shouted with glee as Spider-man's skin mutated into a sickly green colour. His eyes suddenly flashed, turning into a brilliant orange, like fire.

Soon, Norman could have sworn he was looking at himself, minus the torn up parts of Spider-man's costume, hanging losely on this new monsters clothes. "Peter, you're no longer my boy, you're much closer than that. You're now the very monster you hate. You are the second Green Goblin!"

"Oh....god....hurtssssaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH."

Peter looked down at his flesh. He knew it was him, but he recognized nothing. His thoughts were scrammbled. He had breif flashes; an attractive redhead, a kindly old woman, looking down at the city as if he were flying, then blackness.

The behemoth looked up at the other two men in the room, and growled.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
"Oh....god....hurtssssaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH."

Peter looked down at his flesh. He knew it was him, but he recognized nothing. His thoughts were scrammbled. He had breif flashes; an attractive redhead, a kindly old woman, looking down at the city as if he were flying, then blackness.

The behemoth looked up at the other two men in the room, and growled.

Norman walked up to Peter and lent into his face. "Boo." he circled round the new Goblin, looking him up and down. "Remarkable job Otto, he's the spitting image of his father." he smelt the Goblin's breath. Perfect. Just the same. He was Norman Osborn. He was the 2nd Green Goblin.

"Now my other. You will go and find Nick Fury. And when you do, take his head clean off of his shoulders, and bring it back to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"