• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG

By the time the X-Jet landed near the Treskelon, the place was in shambles, with different heros all over the place. They landed on one of the landing strips, and opened the doors.

I really hope this isn't our creatures work. Ok everyone, try to help who you can, and Morph, try and see what is going on.

Righto, fearless leader. They all exit and scatter. Morph ran toward the front deck to see a large greenish creature leap away from a huge man. Holy Tolito, does it ever stop. Morph didn't know what to do, he felt helpless. He has never been in such a mess before. He ran to find someone to find out what he can do.

It was then a huge flaming beam burst into the ground right near Morph. He stopped and quickly looked around to find out what was going on. It couldn't be the green thing, it was hopping toward the building screaming at the other heros. He looked toward the edge of the island, and saw a huge domed creature climbing out of a tore up boat onto the island. He glared hate at Morph, until he caught a glance at the same greenish creature.

Screaming defiantly, Holocaust aimed his cannon at the goblin and fired. The blast hit the goblin across it's side causing it to fall to the ground.

I have to try to take this creature or it's going to tear this island apart. While it's focus was on something else, Morph launched himself at it.

I can't see anything but flames, I roll around and fall off the roof to the ground. I look up to see a fire hydrent a few feet away. I lengthen the fingers on both claws and grab the hydrent and ripped it clear out of the ground, Water starts shooting out of the hole in the ground, I jump into the jets of water putting out the flames in the process, I lay there for a second than reliaze that MJ is watching me with fear in her eyes.

"Its ok I won't hurt you, I didn't mean for this to happen I didn't know he would show up here."

I concentrate and change back into Peter/Ben. Thankfully Aunt May was knocked out so she didn't see a red creature turn into her nephew.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU BEETLE YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That got the attention of the SHEILD agents. I jump and run between MJ's house and the one next to it, the agents follow but don't find me because im hiding on top of MJ's roof. Quickly I craw over to where MJ is and shot a tenticle from my hand, I snag her by the back of her shirt and pull her up to me.

"Don't scream ok just tell me Parker is."

MJ - "The Green Goblin took him."

"Well that helps."

MJ - "Sorry."

"Its ok I'll find him."

I lower her back down to where Aunt May and MJ's mom was lying, I start running from rooftop to rooftop to avoid the SHEILD agents.

taskmaster said:
Seeing the world in this state sickens me. The strong have a duty to protect the weak in this time. Why? Why would you protect some one who can not protect themsevles? This world was built on the fact that only the strong survive, I intend to keep it that way. Some have tried but they've been misguided. The weak aren't sperated by race, religion, sex or genetic differences. You look at the person and see for yourself.

The u.s army has be a minor nucince since I killed their leader. They surround me and I decide to rid myself off them. They can't defeat me. I make them live through their worst nightmare. I throw them hundreds of feet into the air and watch them fall. Out of the corner of my eye I spot two mutants. After the last of the soldiers are dead, I scan their minds, they tell me what I already know.

"Our lord Magneto wishes to speak with you Nathan Summers."

"I would also like to speak with him. I have a thing or two to ask him."

"I'll get the jet."

"I'll fly there myself. I know where to go"

To the savage land.

Magneto was sitting on this silver throne, contemplating all the things he was going to do when the world was his...all the wonderfully sinister things...a smile spread across his face.

The humans would pay for what they did to his family...the humans would pay for being weak. He took a drink of wine from his golden chalice...suddenly he heard the engines of a jet approaching.

"ahhh....yes, this is most pleasing" Magneto said. He pressed on his communicator. "Forge, our guest has arrived. Go meet with him, and offer him drink...then bring him before me. We have a great many things to discuss"

"Yes my lord" Forge said as he made his way to the shuttle landing area.

Magneto took another drink from his chalice "It's only a matter of time until the world falls to their knees before me...and grovel for mercy, but they will receive none from me, no man, woman or child, for I received none...it is the way of things"

Friday, 1:30 PM, Danny Rand's private penthouse-
*Ding* The elevator doors part as Rand enters his home...
If it's not a the cops showing up just as knock out a junior drug dealer, then it's a guy made of electricity, *Clang* Danny Rand drops his keys on a table by the door, and if it's not that then it's a sleezeball trying to buy out my company. I just can't catch a... what the hell...
There in the room lay the unconcious form of Janet Van Dyne.

“Great I’m late again.” I mutter to myself as I dash towards the conference room.

“My very own presentation and I had to be late. That’s what I get for staying up all night filing reports. Sometimes I’m my own worse enemy.”

Running in the hall way I get stares from the people around me. Then again they always thought I was odd. Well I am from another planet and they just don’t know that.

Turning one last corner I reach the conference room.

Spider-Man9X17 said:
A new hellicopter came into view over the Triskelion. Fury was in it. The Goblin could sense him. A new battalion of troops appeared in front of the Goblin, but they were disposed of with as much ease as all the previous groups. Nothing could stop him now. There wasn't a person alive who could match his strength.

The Goblin leapt into the air, flames shooting from his form, aiming right for the chopper.

"It's a pop-up to center field, aaaaaannnnd, IT'S CAUGHT!"

Giant-Man plucked the green behemoth from the air at the last second. He could feel the heat radiating from its body, but his new costume protected him from any harm. Some new fabric manufactured in the Baxter Building across town.

"You're a stubborn one, aren't you Osborn."

"No Ozzzzbrrn," the creature hissed. "Prrrrrkrrrrrr."

"Uh huh. Such cute little baby talk. But I think it's time for you to go back in your nice little maximum security crib."

The creature stopped struggling for a moment, and began to revert. For the first time, his true forn was revealed.

"Jesus, he's just a kid. I recognize him from somewhere."

"Please, help me," the teen begged, and then was overtaken once more with the tranformation. The creature flexed his muscles, and escaped Giant-Man's grasp, leaping once again for the chopper.

Parker? That was Peter Parker? Oh God, what the hell had Osborn done to him? He'd have to find a way to help the kid - he'd made a promise - but in the meantime he needed to think about staying alive.

The chopper swerved out of the way as Parker leapt up for it. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents on board began arming their weapons.

"No!" shouted Fury, "Do not engage in lethal force! Hold your fire damnit!"

He needed to try and appeal to what was left of the human side of Peter Parker. If he could get him to transform back to his human form, they could pump him full of tranqs until they could think of a way to help him. Fury spoke into the radio system of the helicarrier, his voice echoing down to the land below.

"Peter, this is Nick Fury. This isn't you. You've been...brainwashed by Osborn and Octavius. It's not too late to stop, Parker. But if you kill me, then I won't be able to help you anymore. You'll be captured, and you'll never see the light of day. Think of your Aunt May, kid. Think of Mary-Jane."

I rose out of the crater, and flew towards the Parker Goblin.

I couldn't believe it. Parker? Spider-Man? What had happened to him? Was he a mutant? Had he been experimented on? Regardless, I knew we had to stop him, or at least try and restrain the boy and give him a chance to calm down. Perhaps if he could do that, he'd revert to his human form like he had a moment ago.

"Peter, this is Nick Fury. This isn't you. You've been...brainwashed by Osborn and Octavius. It's not too late to stop, Parker. But if you kill me, then I won't be able to help you anymore. You'll be captured, and you'll never see the light of day. Think of your Aunt May, kid. Think of Mary-Jane."

Nick Fury's voice came loud and clear over the speaker system of the chopper.

"Nick, this is Stark, are you recieving?"

"Loud and clear, Mr. Millionaire. You okay down there?"

Just dandy, thank you Nicholas", I replied, knowing that wasn't fully the truth, "listen Nick, I'm going to try and restrain the Parker kid as carefully as I can, I think i can keep him on the ground. Do what you can...", I finished, landing behind the Goblin.

moving quickly, I managed to grab one of his arms. Spinning him round, I activated the chest beam in the suit at full intensity, just for a second, temporarily blinding him. I reached around, grabbing his other arm, and locked them behind his back. Placing a forcefield around his hands so that he couldn't launch a fireball directly into my face, I reversed the anti-grav units in the feet of the suit. It essentially acted like a suction cup, locking us both to the ground.

I just hoped it would hold.

Thats it.

Sue thought. She'd had enough, very strange things were going on, and she was getting very worried about reed. I mean, Ben can look after himself, hes a walking statue from easter island, but its not like reed to...go out.

First things first; Johnny. Tracking her brother down shouldn't prove too much of a problem, just follow the trail of screaming girls. Hes probably at that limelight club again. She'd been there once. once had been enough.
Strutting into the hallway, she grabbed her custom made jacket.
She needed to find johnny fast, how about the Fantasti-car? So she ran up the stairs two at a time until she reached the hanger which held one of reeds most useful inventions.
To add puzzle to enigma, the car was gone.

Oh well, knowing Reed I'd need a degree in astro physics to pilot it. I guess I can just ride the invisible express. It'll give me a chance to practise with my forcefields a bit more.

Concentrating, imagining an invisible platform beneath her, Sue Storm felt herself being lifted up, out of the roof of the Baxtar Building, and off, into the New York skyline.

Hmm, seems like quite something going on at The Triskelion.

Try as he would, Morph didn't get within two feet of Holocaust before he got batted aside like so much garbage. AAAGGGHHH!!!! Morph Slammed into the side of a helicopter and sat dazed for a moment. At that point Holocaust leveled his weapon at him, but Morph was able to jump out of the way before he shot him.

The Energy beam sliced right through the helicopter, causing the copter to explode into a thousand pieces. The explosion caused Morph to land farther than he intended. What can I do...I'm gonna die. It didn't see like he had to worry about that because Holocaust diverted his attention toward the SHIELD building. He started firing at the side wall causing the island to quake from the impact.

Wha...What are you doing you freak! Morph picked up a piece of the cement that came up from the fighting and slammed it onto the creatures back. All that occured from that is he was smacked away again. If only I could get paid for the amount of bruises on my body.

I have to get help, but everyone is busy also, there is too much going on here. Morph started running toward any other hero he could find, but before he could get far, heard a major explosion behind him. Holocaust had breached the building and was going inside. He heard something that peaked his interest too.

As Holocaust entered the building he thought he heard the creature say the name Sinister.

The Goblin struggled.

"NOOOOOoOoOoooo....."

The transformation began to reverse itself again.

"No,....MJ,....please....help."

Peter finally revrted back to himself. Every inch or his body hurt. He looked around. He was surrounded by Nick Fury and the Ultimates.

"Wha..."

And everything went black.

-

Peter awoke several hours later in a hospital room.

"Good, your awake."

Peter turned his head to see someone going over some charts on the other side of the room. He recognized the man. It was Hank Pym.

"Where am I?"

"The Triskelion. Infirmary Bay."

"I feel like I was hit by a truck."

"No, just a 60 foot man and a guy in metal pajamas. And that Oz formula really did a number on you. Don't worry, I was able to isolate it on yoru body, and created an antidote. That last of it should leave your system within the next fifteen minutes."

Peter sat up in bed.

"Oh my God! Aunt May, MJ!"

"It's ok. Your family is safe. They've been told you were found in an old abandoned warehouse."

"And Osborn and Octavius?"

"Still in hiding. We have our best men on it though."

Hank took a seat beside the bed.

"You know, your father was a very brilliant man. I've studied all hsi research. He was onto some great things."

"Yeah," Peter agreed half-heartedly, an image of Venom flashing into his head.

"It's a shame what happen to him. He was on tap to be one of the charter scientists of S.H.I.E.L.D. I would have loved to work beside him."

Something started to buzz. Hank looked down at his belt to a beeper.

"Gotta go kid. Someone will be in later to let you go."

"K, thanks," Peter said, laying back down.

Hank left the room and headed up to the command level.

"What's going on?" he asked, entering the comman room. Several Ultimates milled about. Hawkeye was the first to speak up.

"Something's happened to Jan."

Dazzler sprawled upside down on the Rec room couch drinking a beer. Her spiked hair bumping against the carpet and heavy black boots marking the couch.Ten or twelve empty beer bottles lay scattered around her. For most, drinking upside down is quite difficult, but it is a skill she had perfected over the years.

The wide screen tv flickered in front of her showing an amazing multitude of hero's battling strange creatures at the Triskelion. The news helicopter swung round and there in shot were the x-men.

"YAY, go team us!" She slurred before burping loudly and passing out.

Osborn slammed his fists onto the desk. "Where is he?" he checked his locator once more. The device tracked the OZ formula in Peter's blood. Not long ago, he was shown at S.H.I.E.L.D. HG. Now, he was nowhere to be seen.

He morphed into his Goblin formation. "I'm going to find my boy Otto." he said. "You do as you wish, but I'll be back. Don't be dissapointed if you find Parker ripped in two." and with that, he leapt high into the air, gone.

Sparta* said:
Magneto was sitting on this silver throne, contemplating all the things he was going to do when the world was his...all the wonderfully sinister things...a smile spread across his face.

The humans would pay for what they did to his family...the humans would pay for being weak. He took a drink of wine from his golden chalice...suddenly he heard the engines of a jet approaching.

"ahhh....yes, this is most pleasing" Magneto said. He pressed on his communicator. "Forge, our guest has arrived. Go meet with him, and offer him drink...then bring him before me. We have a great many things to discuss"

"Yes my lord" Forge said as he made his way to the shuttle landing area.

Magneto took another drink from his chalice "It's only a matter of time until the world falls to their knees before me...and grovel for mercy, but they will receive none from me, no man, woman or child, for I received none...it is the way of things"

A mutant greets me at the foot of Magento's estate. He offers me a drink, I refuse, as I'm sure Magento is thinking, we have a great many things to discuss.

"Magneto, a great mutant leader, I'm glad I finally get to meet you. I want you to understand, first and foremost, that we are equals and I would like to be treated as such as I'm sure you would. Part of that is that we don't hid things from each other, so before we go any futher into this discussion, I would like you to take off the helment that sheilds your thoughts from me. You've got nothing to hide."

Morph only was able to watch helplessly as Holocaust blew his way deeper into the compound. Cyclops rushed up, what happened Morph! Morph looked up at Cyclops, voice shaking. I tried Mr. Summers, I did, but it was too powerful for me. I promised I tried, please don't kick me out of the school.

Don't worry about that, you did good. Being an X-Man doesn't mean you always win. Now lets try to get to that thing. C'mon Morph! They started running through the destruction toward it. They heard screams and yells, and periodic gun fire. "Call general Fury!" "Mayday Mayday!" "AAAAHHHGGG!!!"

"General Fury! If you can hear we are under attack in the cellblocks. Wait...it's h*AAAAGGGHHHH!!!"

They went down flights of stairs and slopes and found where the creature was headed. The Cells. What would he want here? They found Holocaust standing in front of one of the cells staring into it.

Sinister, your master calls you back. En Saba Nur....Apocolypse. Are you ready to serve him once again. Sinister just nodded in agreement, mumbling to himself incoherently.

Oh no you don't! An optic blast flew from Cyclops' visor, smashing into Holocaust's back, sending him crashing through Sinister's cell. Holocaust was up in a flash, whirling around and firing. The blast made the floor under them explode around them in dust and cement, creating a hole underneath Cyclops and Morph. They fell helplessly to the floor below.

Wha..What happened? Fearless leader? Morph didn't know how long he had been unconcious, but the noise had stopped. Cyclops was still unconcious, so Morph went to see if he was ok. Cyclops, are you alright?

Cyclops stirred then opened his eyes. Morph? Wheres the monster? The realization then hit the both of them. They quickly got up and raced up the steps to sinister's cell. Gone. Both of them are gone. He pressed the comlink on his belt, and held a microphone to his lips. Professor, I don't know if SHIELD knows what happened with what they have been dealing with, but....we have a new problem to worry about.
Storm, Jean and I will head back. Morph is going to stay and try to find someone to let know the situation. Cyclops out.

Craig was supposed to go in and check on the kid, the one they said was Spider-Man. they didn't want someone he had a history with to go in, and they wanted someone superhuman... or maybe they just new that no matter what the kid did to him, he'd still be around later. whatever.

"Hello," He said as he walked in. he smiled widely. he had a bit of a midwest accent. "I'm Craig Hollis, a recent addition to the Ultimates. I got called up from training in Wisconsin. Pleased to make your aquaintance. I'm going to be your super-human guard." he paused and said in the most idiotic way concievable. "I just gotta say I"m a fan sir."

"argh...flu, wha DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!" Dazzler snorted awake as she heard a commotion outside the REC room

"oooo, my head" She crumpled into a heap off of the couch, clanking around in the many discarded bottles "just crawl over here.. no one will notice..."

She began to crawl shakily over the rec room floor and was just out the door when her head came into contact with a thick and rather beat up leg "Who put this here?"

"Dazzler??" She looked up to see a very cross looking Cyclops, rather dishevelled from a hard battle. She shuffled around until she clambered to her feet.

"Dazzler is my band, how many times..." She head the back of her neck and squinted at the gathering of tousled looking x-men in the hallway.

"Have you been drinking?" Scott leaned in towards her and sniffed

"Woah, invasion of personal space much? An not that it's any of yer buisiness, f%*$£&* boyscout, so what if i have a few beers, like to see you make me stop" She stared at him, challenging him. "Not sure if you noticed, but your no bed of roses right now either"

"We've been saving innocent lives, i doubt you have that excuse. I want you to know that, were we not in the middle of a situation, you would be out of here so fast. Don't think this will go unpunished, but right now i think we're going to need all the fire power we can get"

"Hang on a sec, where that new dude...whatsisname....Marpho or something?"

"Morph, and we had to leave him to find someone to let them know the situation"

"Let me get this straight, you left the new guy in the middle of a scene of mass destruction and chaos, super-*******s everywhere, and you think i'm stupid?" She stared at him in genuine disbelief.

Noon said:
"Morph, and we had to leave him to find someone to let them know the situation"

"Let me get this straight, you left the new guy in the middle of a scene of mass destruction and chaos, super-*******s everywhere, and you think i'm stupid?" She stared at him in genuine disbelief.

Let me get the straight, they left me; the new guy in the middle of a humongo after battle. I mean, I know I'm good looking and all, but I mean GEEEZ! Morph wandered many halls to try and find an ultimate somewhere. He was having a hard time not getting lost. He suddenly Morphed himself into a Mr. T lookalike. I PITY DA FOO WHO LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!! At least Storm should be here with the X-Jet by the time I find someone to tell.

Finally he found one of the officials, a young woman probably in her twenties. He walked up to her and smiled. Hey lil' lady. Now he looked like John Wayne.
"Who are you?" she asked?
I'm just a yungun from the X-Men, call me Morph. There was a varmint agetten into the facility during the showdown. He went an' russtled up himself a Sinister cowboy.
SINISTER! Someone helped Sinister escape!

That ma'am is what ima sayin'. He morphed into his regular self. The X-Men tried to stop him, but this big dude, Holocaust by the way, just busted us up. Then broke in there and broke him out. And then VAMOOOS, like that, they were gone.

She had already stopped listening to him, and was on her radio. We have a situation, call Captain America, or General Fury and tell them to contact the X-Men. Someone has broken out Sinister! Yes, SINISTER! She started hurrying down the hallway.

Oh well, no thank you then. Morph left the Triskelion, and found the X-Jet waiting for him. Back to home base then. Sigh. Once he was in the Jet blasted into the sky and headed for the mansion.

taskmaster said:
A mutant greets me at the foot of Magento's estate. He offers me a drink, I refuse, as I'm sure Magento is thinking, we have a great many things to discuss.

"Magneto, a great mutant leader, I'm glad I finally get to meet you. I want you to understand, first and foremost, that we are equals and I would like to be treated as such as I'm sure you would. Part of that is that we don't hid things from each other, so before we go any futher into this discussion, I would like you to take off the helment that sheilds your thoughts from me. You've got nothing to hide."

"All in due time Nathan. You have only just arrived and I barely know your intentions. Would I still be called a wise man if I did something like that? You will know my thoughts when I reveal them to you, and not a second earlier. You have great power Cable, you are worthy of being treated as an equal so I will do so, but you must understand, this is my fortress, and until I understand your motives entirely, a wise leader would not leave himself vulnerable. Now please, make yourself at home my brother...you must be hungry from your trip. Forge..." Magneto said into his communicator. "Prepare the dining chambers with food and drink for my guest and I, and make it quick"

"You don't have to-" before Cable could finish Magneto cut him off

"I insist Nathan, if we are to be treated as equals then we must eat at the same table" Magneto replied. "Meet me in the dining chambers as soon as you have settled into your quarters. Toad will show you the way" Almost on que, Toad opened up the golden doors at the end of the long throne room.

"This way good sir" Toad said whipping his tongue and stretching out his arm.

I wake up in mid-swing.

<Hey what the hells happening!>

<Just shut up until we get back to the apartment.>

We get back to my apartment the he gives me back control and retracts the suit.

<Ok thats it you tell me what the hell is going on!>

I tell him everything thats happened, from me going to Ben's apartment to going to Parker's house and up until he woke up while I was heading back to his place.

<Why can't I remember?>

<Well I can make go to sleep, with you out of the way I take control of your body and do as I may.>

I fell alittle dizzy so I slump down on the couch but jump back up when I fell a sharp stab of pain on my back. I check out my back in a mirror and theres a bunch of burns up and down my back.

<And when the hell did these happen!>

<I was set on fire by Beetle a couple of hours ago when I was at Parker's house but I thought my suit prevented you from getting hurt.>

<Well your wrong!>

<The fire must of weakened me, thats how the flames got to you.>

<Well what were you doing over at this Parker's house anyway.>

I tell him what I found out on Ben's computer.

<So I'm basically a mix of Parker's blood and this "Venom" project, I just want to know what this venom project is and why am I even here.>

<Well thats fine and dandy while your off soul searching your wearing my body out, im not tired but my body fells like i'v havent slept for days.>

<Well technically.....>

<Don't even finish that sentence!>

I grab a soda from the fridge and turn on the tv. There was a speical report about a green creature attacking the treskilion, the creature turned into a kid that might of been 16 or 17 if he was lucky.

<OH MY GOD!>

<What! What!>

<It's Parker!>

<What your Parker?>

<Yes!>

<Well he seems to be a hulk wannabe.>

<No he's Spider-man.>

<Oh he's Spider-man now.>

<I'll fill you in on the way to the Triskilion.>

<We are not going to the Triskilion.>

<Yes we are.>

<No we're not!>

<You want me to take control and go anyway.>

<Ok we're going to the Triskilion.>

<Ok lets go.>

I get up and head for the window, I summon the suit and start swinging in the direction of the Triskilion.

<By the way how are we going to get to Parker? That place is going to be loaded with SHEILD agents.>

<Don't worry I have a plan.>

<Well good thing one of us does.>

Sparta* said:
"All in due time Nathan. You have only just arrived and I barely know your intentions. Would I still be called a wise man if I did something like that? You will know my thoughts when I reveal them to you, and not a second earlier. You have great power Cable, you are worthy of being treated as an equal so I will do so, but you must understand, this is my fortress, and until I understand your motives entirely, a wise leader would not leave himself vulnerable. Now please, make yourself at home my brother...you must be hungry from your trip. Forge..." Magneto said into his communicator. "Prepare the dining chambers with food and drink for my guest and I, and make it quick"

"You don't have to-" before Cable could finish Magneto cut him off

"I insist Nathan, if we are to be treated as equals then we must eat at the same table" Magneto replied. "Meet me in the dining chambers as soon as you have settled into your quarters. Toad will show you the way" Almost on que, Toad opened up the golden doors at the end of the long throne room.

"This way good sir" Toad said whipping his tongue and stretching out his arm.

"You've answered my question correctly. You are an intelligent man, Magneto, if I was in your position I'd be weary of a new partner as well. I think I'll enjoy working with you. As for your offer I'm not hungry, my offer is much more important than that, it concerns the future of the mutant race. Have you ever heard of the mutant Apocalypse?"

Lester Poindexter

Bullseye

An assasin. He works for the Kingpin. At least, he used to. Once Elektra came along, Bullseye became Fisk's number two man. Nowadays, he barely gets any jobs. He has to resort to petty theft while waiting for an assignment from Fisk.

Case in point: He's just gotten back to his apartment after holding up a liquor store. He crawls in through the window, carrying a back full of money. He enters his bedroom.

"Leave the lights off."

"What the ****?!"

I rush at him, grab him by the throat, and slam him againts the wall.

"Hi Lester. How's things?"

"Let...go of....me!"

He punches me in the face, and then tries to stab me with the knife in his coat pocked. I duck, knee him in the crotch, and slam him face first onto the ground.

"Get the **** offa me!!!"

"Lester, shut up. The cops are going to be here any minute."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. I called them. Now, I need you to do something for me."

"No way! You called the cops on me! **** YOU, MAN!!!"

I twist his arm. He screams.

"Do you want to keep the use of your throwing arm?"

He hesitates for a moment, then speaks.

"...what do you want?"

"The next time you see Fisk, and since your about to be arrested, I think that's going to be real soon, I want you to tell him something for me."

"What?"

I lean in close, and whisper it in his ear.

"Gotcha last."

I tie up his hands, and duck out the window just as the cops bust through the door.

I sit in my office, the letter in my hand. I get up, and walk outside.

"Mr. Murdock? Where are you going?"

"I need to mail a letter."

I walk out into the street, and walk down to a dilivery truck waiting down the street. I hand the letter to him, and walk back to my office.

As I'm walking, I begin to imagine.

I imagine the delivery truck driving into town.

I imagine the driver delivering the letter to Fisk towers.

I imagine Fisk's secritary taking it and handing it to Fisk.

And I imagine the look of shock on Fisk's face when he reads what the letter says.

'Gotcha last'.

There are few places on Earth where a man can feel truly at peace. Where he can go to relax, unwind, and have his thoughts unbent from all the cares of life.

The Triskelion... is not one of them.

It's a beatifully designed structure, true to say. From the outside. Once you get inside, the lobby area and main corridors are spacious, with at least one wall constructed entirely from glass.

once you stray from the outer limits, reaching the inner depths and upper floors of the structure, however... It takes on an entirely too Military overtone. Gunmental-grey walls, bleak decorations, high-technology strewn about the place... Even to a technophile such as myself, the place can seem incredibly claustrophic.

As I walked towards the Ready Room, freshly released from my metallic outfit of choice, I turned a corner and came face-to-face with Hank Pym.

"Mister Pym... Interesting to see you here again." I began, not entirely sure of how to greet the chap. He was a wife beater, a drinker and a tortured genius... Worryingly, I empathised completely with two of those three things.

"Thanks, Tony... The feeling's mutual."

"And how is our young guest downstairs?"

"he's much recovered. A little battered, heavily bruised, and INCREDIBLY confused", he continued as we entered the room, "But thankfully, the antidote i synthesised was flushing the last traces of the Oz serum from his system when i left him."

As we walked in we found Steve Rogers and Clint Barton sat at seperate sofas, changed out of their uniforms (except for Steve, who for some reason almost always insisted on wearing his Captain America shirt along with any other clothes he happened to have on).

"Who's watching him?", piped up Hawkeye. He was sat very casually with a can of Coke resting on the arm of the sofa. Having arrived just as the battle was ending, he had missed most of the action. "I dunno about anybody else, but I'm a little paranoid what might happen if your antidote isn't entirely effective."

I looked at Pym and saw the mixed look of hurt professional pride and frustration in his eyes. The critique had stung him, but only slightly.

"Craig's down there. He's no pushover", He responded curtly.

"Craig?"

"Sorry, 'Mister Immortal'."

"Mister Immortal?"

Captain America leaned in.

"He's new to the team, Clint. Fresh today from Wisconsin."

Hawkeye's brow furrowed deeply, and he looked incredibly lost in the conversation, though quite frankly I couldn't blame the poor man - A lot had transpired in just one day. He paused for a moment before responding.

"Aaaaaannnd... What year is it again?"

Perhaps now wasn't the time to inform him that Hank was officially an Ultimate again...

"While I'm sure all the events that occurred out on the lawn would be truly scintillating to discuss... I think it's far more pertinent we tell Hank the important news."

"What's going on?", Asked Hank, his face imitating that of Clint's a moment before.

I looked at Hawkeye, trying to avoid eye contact with the good Doctor, and at Steve, his face a stony testament to his anger. there was a painful silence.

"Something's happened to Jan."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Doom sits in his chambers. He turns to one of his servants.

"Bring me my best assasin, the one who I have resurrected. I wish to speak to him."

Sue hovered above the familiar noise that comes from the club. She was certain she would find Johnny within, a girl under each arm. The problem was, she couldnt remember which building in the block was the right one, which makes sense because she'd never seen it from an aerial perspective before.

Hmm. I better land and scout around for a bit. Im sure i'll find him eventually.

Landing predictably smoothly, to the confused expressions of some onlooking late night party goers, she began to search for her annoying brother.
Actually, she was beginning to consider looking for Reed, Ben, and the rest of the inhabitants of the Baxter Building on her own.

Sabertooth floats in a glass tube surrounded by scientist.

Using his adamantium skeleton as a template they had grown a new Sabertooth.

Under the guidance of a super computer, his dead cells were reawakened and manipulated to reconstruct his body, brain and all.

The processes took more then a year to compleat but the wait was worth it.

Sabertooths eyes slowly began to open as the scientist slowly moved in closer.

They all quickly wrote what they were observing onto a note pad.

The very fact that he could open his eyes was amazing, they thought it would be weeks before he did.

*SNIKT!*

The Doctors faces all fill with terror as four, foot long claws shoot out of each of his hands.

*SMASH!*

He brakes out of his glass chamber and the scientist all scramble, but its to late.

Before they know it hes snapping off limbs and slashing throats.

He owes these men his life, and a part of him knows that.

But he doesn't care.

The door opens and a hail of bullets flies in the room.

They rip through his flesh not stopping until they crash head first into the wall of adamantium around his bones.

They put enough bullets into him to kill two hundred people.

But it doesn't matter, his organs will grow back and he will make new blood.

The only thing that matters to him is killing the bastards that shot him.

"Take him to the re-education facility, I want him to have the mind of a 4 year old within the next 48 hours."

Four men drag the bloody mess that is Sabertooth out of the room.

They know that he is more beast then man, and a beast can be trained.

Week later, Re-education facility.

Sabertooth is bound to a chair, his eyes are pried open and tubes enter and leave his body from more places then one.

On the screen in front of him he is getting a education.

They teach him only what they want him to know, half truth and whole lies, they warp his mind into what they want.

A weapon, something that will be feared by all, something that can lead a path blood to a world of doom.

He will become that, he will be the man that brings the world to doom.

Months go by and hes now far in to his physical training.

They want him stronger, faster and all around better then he ever was before.

He broke out once, ran to the village and killed dozen families.

Sure the master was upset, but more so at the fact that he was so easy to capture and return.

Its finally over he now kneels at the feet of the man he was told was a savour.

A man that Sabertooth would die for.

"My lord." says Sabertooth with a growl.

This man is known to him as Lord Doom.

And he will bring the world to Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"