• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG

The monster looked at the second beast.

Nick Fury. That name triggered some deep seeded anger in the monster.

"Fury," The Goblin growled, leaping through the roof of the laboratory. His momentum carried him through the sky, toward New York harbor. The massive form of the Triskelion sat in the middle of the water. The Goblin lept across the water, crashing down on the deck of one of the several helicarriers. Soldiers scattered.

"FURY!" the monster howled again, bounding down onto the floating deck of the Triskelion

Octavius stood with his arms folded as he watch the Parker Goblin leave.

"Fascinating,do you suppose he'll succeed??.If he succeeds and returns I may have other uses for him.The murder of Fury is one thing.But there is so much more potential for him.And I intend to exploit it to the fullest".

Ock turned to Norman."In the mean time this gives us the perfect opportunity to carry out my master plan.A scheme I have been thinking about over the last few days".

Norman raised an eye brow.

"How about we put this serum into the city's water supply.With some minor modifications to it first,we could have every man,woman and child in this city at our disposal.Willing to be our super powered slaves whenever we wish".

The Beetle flew through the air looking for his target but could not find find any sign of it. He decided to go Reilly's to see if he had any idea of tracking the beast. Forcing a window open and flying through he was shocked on what was lying on the floor. It was mummified body of Ben Reilly.

"Damn it" he shouted. "I'm going to kill that freak". He started to search the apartment for his money that Reilly was suppose to give him but there was no sign of any. Th Beetle did find something more intresting then money, Ben Reilly's computer. He looked through all the files and learned everything about the Venom Project, Little Ben 1.0 and 2.0, and most important the identity of Spider-Man.

"Parker...Peter Parker" he whispered. He laughed and felt great joy at what information held. He pressed print and printed out all the information. He thought of all the fame and fortune this will bring him. He was going to be the man who brought down Spider-Man. He gathered his papers and placed bombs all over the appartment. He flies out the window and detonates the bombs. He flies back to his apartment and takes off his armor. His arm still hurts and decides to sleep after a very tiring night besides he has a lot of research to do in the morning. "Peter Parker" he says right before he falls asleep.

A man walks into a run down apartment building in Hell's Kitchen.

His name is Anad.

He works for The Kingpin.

He walks up to an apartment and enters. Inside, three men are waiting for him. Anad hands the men a suitcase. One of them opens it, closes it, and then hands another suitcase to Anad. Anad opens it, and inspects the contents. Seemingly satisfies, he closes it and shakes the men's hands.

My turn.

I smash through the window, droping a few smoke pellets. The room fills up with smoke, and I disarm the two with guns. I then knock them over, and deliver a kick to the other man's face. I then walk over to Anad and grab him by the collar.

"Hello, Anad."

"...ohgoddon'tkillme."

"I'm not going to kill you. I just need you to do something for me."

"...w...what?"

"When you see your boss, tell him something for me."

"What?"

I lean in close, and almost growl my response.

"Gotcha last."

I slam Anad's head against the wall. I then tie up his hands and those of the other men. I climb out the window, head down the fire escape, and find a payphone. I call the cops and tell them where to find four unconscious mobsters and a suitcase full of cocaine. I then shoot out a grappler line, and head up to the rooves.

The fall of Wilson Fisk's empire begins tonight.

Doom sat in his laboratory, mixing and stiring various chemicals about.

"Richards and his crew of misfits think they can out power me, ha! Reed can't even out think me. Soon, he will pay. and so will every hero that tries to stop me."

Doc Ock said:
Octavius stood with his arms folded as he watch the Parker Goblin leave.

"Fascinating,do you suppose he'll succeed??.If he succeeds and returns I may have other uses for him.The murder of Fury is one thing.But there is so much more potential for him.And I intend to exploit it to the fullest".

Ock turned to Norman."In the mean time this gives us the perfect opportunity to carry out my master plan.A scheme I have been thinking about over the last few days".

Norman raised an eye brow.

"How about we put this serum into the city's water supply.With some minor modifications to it first,we could have every man,woman and child in this city at our disposal.Willing to be our super powered slaves whenever we wish".

Norman stroked his chin. Thinking about Otto's idea. "Otto... that might just work. Any army of Goblins at our command, and one certain Spider-man to lead them. An army of super soliders. An army of Green Goblins. We'd be the most powerfull men on the planet. Armys would crumble at our command. Entire countrys would kneel at the slitest whisper."

He threw another vial to Otto. "Do it. I want my name enlisted as Norman Osborn, World Leader. No, better yet, Head of S.H.I.E.L.D."

I wake up and find that Im completely exhausted, I sit up in bed and turn on the tv to find a news report about an appartment blowing up.

<Oh my god thats your dad's place!>

<Yea.>

<Man I thought you'd be more upset.>

I was but I couldnt tell him that, the only thing I could think was that the Beetle went there and saw Ben the way I left him and decided to blow up the place to cover up any evidence of him being there. I decide to test somthing I been wanting to try out.

<SLEEP!>

With that Cletus falls back into bed fast asleep, I take control of his body and summon the suit to me. I walk over to the mirror and concentrate on an image that Iv only seen In one of my dreams, I open my eyes and I see that the suit has taken the appearence of who I think is Peter Parker but im not sure, I look at the brown hair and I shake my head.

"No that won't do."

I concentrate and turn the hair color to red.

"Thats more like It."

Spider-Man9X17 said:
The monster looked at the second beast.

Nick Fury. That name triggered some deep seeded anger in the monster.

"Fury," The Goblin growled, leaping through the roof of the laboratory. His momentum carried him through the sky, toward New York harbor. The massive form of the Triskelion sat in the middle of the water. The Goblin lept across the water, crashing down on the deck of one of the several helicarriers. Soldiers scattered.

"FURY!" the monster howled again, bounding down onto the floating deck of the Triskelion

Fury and Hollis were just trudging out of the Parker house, both in glum silence, when he got the call. The Triskelion was under attack by The Green Goblin. First Parker, now S.H.I.E.L.D. - Osborn must really be baying for blood. But it if it was Fury that freak was after, then it was Fury he was going to get. He looked over his shoulder at Hollis.

"I'm not going to force you to come with me," he said to him, walking towards the helicarrier at the scene, "But we could really use all the help we can get."

"Officer," Fury said to the pilot, "I want you to take me the Triskelion. Right now."

"General Fury, sir," the pilot protested, "I don't think that it's wise to..."

"Do not tell me you are disobeying a direct order!" snapped Fury, "If you don't follow my command, I'll have you flipping burgers in East Hell by this time tomorrow. Do you understand me, Officer?"

"Y-yes sir," stammered the pilot, scrambling into the helicarrier.

"Hollis," continued Fury as he stepped into the helicarrier, "Round up as many S.H.I.E.L.D. agents as you can. Joining them here is your choice."

Once he was inside, Fury took out his radio. All of The Ultimates had one on them at all times. He spoke into it.

"Calling all Ultimates. Red alert. Norma Osborn is attacking The Triskelion, I repeat, Norman Osborn is attacking The Triskelion. Abandon whatever it is you're doing and head to The Triskelion. The more firepower we have, the better."

Electro UK said:
Norman stroked his chin. Thinking about Otto's idea. "Otto... that might just work. Any army of Goblins at our command, and one certain Spider-man to lead them. An army of super soliders. An army of Green Goblins. We'd be the most powerfull men on the planet. Armys would crumble at our command. Entire countrys would kneel at the slitest whisper."

He threw another vial to Otto. "Do it. I want my name enlisted as Norman Osborn, World Leader. No, better yet, Head of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Octavius' face twisted into a snarl.Two of his tentacles began flailing around Osborn hissing and snapping like angry snakes.

"Let's get something straight Norman.Whatever benefits we acquire from this will be shared.No matter what.So you can climb down off your thrown before I knock you down".

Octavius held up the vial of serum.

"You forget you cannot make this without me.You forget thanks to me you can change into your Goblin form at will undetected thanks to me.And you seem to forget that plan was my idea.So we do it my way.If Parker is successful in killing Fury that will make this alot easier.Either way we wait while I perfect the formula to infect the city".

Ock withdrew his tentacles away from Norman and smiled.

"Now that we have that settled I'll be in the lab.You can bring me some food and an alcoholic beverage in an hour.I work up quite a hunger when I'm working in the lab".

With that Ock smirked again.And turned and walked into the lab.

Alright, first day in court. Pull yourself together, Mike, you can do this...

Wait, who's defending? Flumm? Dammit.

Marvin Flumm.Besides Banner, I've always hated him more than anybody. Just scanned his mind, too. Bomb drop here...

He has the same powers as me, but got them through science, not sickness. Or, well, we both got them through science, but him with tech. Or, really, sickness, he has the mutant gene. I've run into him a few weeks ago. Tried the same crap as me, holding pplaces up, demanding things, wishing to be called Mentallo...

Dammit. Crap, I think he felt me probing..

*Mike. Still kind of creepy to see you again. How's life? Soul crushing?*

*Marv, I do not have the patience for this. Believe you me, I could rip you apart... you're really going through with this?*

*Why not? You are. I assume you'll be cheating, then?*

*Oh, like you won't? You probably know I'm a fraud. But I can see that you are too. It's like in that movie, Single White Female. You want to replace me, I'm just kidding. Willing to settle?*

As they approached the Triskellion, Craig opened the door of the chopper. he sized up the distance. he'd only done this once... and his target hadn't been able to move. he hurled himself out of the Chopper, in freefall, aiming himself as a living projectile right at the chest of the Monster. all he could think was the one title these things held: Kaiju... that and the hope that this time, it would stick.

A tingling began to creep up the beast's neck. Instinctively,he turned to see something coming towards him from a nearby hellicopter; a man. The goblin-creature waited for the puny little runt to get closer, and then reached out, grabbing the man by his head and flinging him into the Triskelion with so much force that it would surely have killed him. More S.H.I.E.L.D. units tried to subdue the beast, by he easily flicked them aside.

"FURY!"

The city was quiet as could be, except for the drone of a thousand fire ants, and the footsteps of a 60 foot tall man.

"Wherever Osborn and Ock went, they sure did it quick," Giant-Man said to himself. "Or maybe this was all a big joke at my expense."

Giant-Man looked around. Captain America had made no effort to follow him, nor had any other troops. Hank sighed.

"I probably deserve this, though."

"Calling all Ultimates. Red alert. Norma Osborn is attacking The Triskelion, I repeat, Norman Osborn is attacking The Triskelion. Abandon whatever it is you're doing and head to The Triskelion. The more firepower we have, the better."

Giant-Man turned around. From this height, and with his increased pupil size, he could see the bursts of gunfire and flaming form of the Green Goblin on the deck of the Triskelion.

"Finally, some real action," he said, heading back towards headquarters. "I'll show them all that I'm still a hero."

"Sound's like you have enough fury!" hollared Mr. Immortal, crouching on a large pile of rubble. it had taken him a moment to come back. "Why add more?" He somersaulted through the air, aiming to land on the creature's shoulders. he was an accomplished gymnast, so avoiding swinging arms shouldn't be a problem.

"Yo! Yo! Yo!"

The doors to the Limelight club flew open. Johnny Storm walked in, wearing a loose jacket over a body-tight muscle shirt, showing off his abs and pecs. Sue had ridden him so much about keeping his weight up for his powers, he figured he might as well get some attention out of it.

"The MAN..." He cheesed as three or four girls, as if on cue, fell onto and under his arms. "...has arrived."

He cheesed and looked back at his cheaufferish bodyguard type guy. Y'see, having Dr. Frankling Storm, Director of the Baxter Building as a father and being part of the world's most FANTASTIC superhero group has a way of upping your allowance exponentially. Whatever that means. Regardless, for an opportunist like Johnny, the course of action couldn't be any more clearer.

"Garson!" Johnny yelled at the bartender, calling him something that rhymes with 'arson,' with his huge Johnny smile on his face. "Drinks for my people!" Johnny stopped in the middle of the floor as just about everyone in the middle of this area of the club noticed the hubbub surrounding him. He stopped, the girls, familiar with this practice backed off a bit as Johnny threw his right arm in the air, his legs apart, posing like Genuwine after a particularly spectacular dance move. Johnny tossed a fireball in the air which exploded with the brightness, flare, explosion and non-lethality of fireworks.

He looked up and popped his collar as the girls crowded back around him. The club was in a frenzy as he ascended the stairs to the VIP area.

"Good stuff!" Johnny thanked the club employee for dropping off another platter of that good seafood stuff on the table as he looked out over the bay from the balcony. He noticed flicker, fire and stuff coming from around where the triskelion should be. Just in case, he called home... it rung two or three times...

"Johnny..." a particularly attractive redhead cooed. "Weren't you gonna tell me about the time you took out the molemonster?" Some of the other girls around giggled.

Johnny turned with a smile as he hung up the phone. "Oh, yeah... you shoulda seen Thing, he almost wet his pants!" Johnny sat between the girls with his arms over their shoulders. <Eh, if it's important, they'll call me...> he thought as he detailed his ingenious plan to defeat moley moleman...

Sue looked up from her work for the first time in hours.
Its quiet. Too quiet. Johnny must've gone out. *sigh* Hes probably out just corrupting young minds, or finding the next mindless drone who's inexplicably attracted to him. I guess this is as good a time as any to get work done. I wonder where Reed is, or Ben. I dont hear explosions from the lab, or things breaking. they're being strangely quiet.

She got up and slipped into the silent hallway. Still no signs of anyone, not even the guards. She'd got so used to thier presence by now, she didnt notice they were gone. Now she did, and she was worried. Where was her father, Dr Storm? It seemed the baxter Building was completely devoid of life; which it never was. Perhaps she should call Johnny, he might know whats going on. All she had to do was ring his cell phone.

Yes, that's probably the wisest course of action.

"So, then y'know, he's all like "I'll get you Human Torch!" and he tags me, right, so I fake like I'm hurt, and then he starts telling me how "feeble" I am, and how "inevitable" my defeat is..." Johnny popped another jumbo shrimp into his mouth. Jumbo shrimp. What will they think of next...

"So right when's he's about to cover me in the moles of death..." Johnny Storm's cell phone blares to life. A boost mobile sidekick II fusion that he had gotten one of the Baxter kids back in the day. Still two years ahead of it's time... and it was one of those lunchbreak inventions anyway. Lloyd Banks' "On Fire" beats out. The caller, of course, hears a ringback of the same song.

Johnny flips out the phone, opening it in one smooth movement and flicking it to his ear with practiced and professional ease. "Talk to me..."

Johnny looked at the girls and then walked away towards the edge of the balcony. "Hey sis... wsup???"

"Big Ben's probably down at that Yancy Stree place, I ain't seen him since this morning... he put mustard in my orange juice... dude, it was so nasty..."

"Okay, Sue, babe, for real... we gotta talk about this... I don't have ANY problem keeping track of my significant others... and I've got like..." Sue can actually hear Johnny doing audible calculations for split second "twelve. Yeah... so, yeah, handle that, cuz I haven't talked to Reed since he put down trying to find Crystal..."

Johnny listens somewhat passively to his sister. She was so serious sometimes... it's a wonder she could breathe normally. He didn't hang up on her of course, that would be unwise, even for a the human torch... he continued listening with phrases like "Yup. Okay. Word. Uh-huh."

Johnny looks back at his party... "Hey by the way, have you seen what's going on at the Triskelion? What kinda nut job knocks on Captain America's door looking for a fight?"

His name is Melvin Potter.

He calls himself the Gladiator.

Potter, at an early age, displayed a nack for invention. He is also highly athletic, and by eighteen had gained the equivalent of an olympic level body builder's physique. Potter is also an eccentric and borderline psychotic. He is obsessed with ancient Roman culture, and at times behaves like an ancient gladiator (hence the name). After he was arrested for trying to rob a history museum, he suddenly got fancy pants lawers out of nowhere, and got off. Ever since, he has worked at a costume shop owned by, you guessed it, Wilson Fisk. Potter has, not surprisingly, been acting as one of Fisk's enforcers. Currently, he's walking into a neighborhood deli that, most likely, owes Fisk money. Potter is 6'5'', weighs 356 lbs (all muscle), can bench press 725 lbs, and is wearing high impact resistant body armor with retracible spikes hidden throughout it.

I'm in trouble.

Potter, wearing a trench coat and hat, walks up to the counter.

"Hi there. How can I help you."

"Are you Charles Patson?"

"Yes. Why d...?"

"You were to pay tribute to my master. You have neglected to do so."

"...oh God. Y...you work for The Kingpin, don't you? Listen, I..."

"No more talking."

Potter takes off his hat and coat, revealing his helmet and body armor. A blade comes out of his right glove. He raises his right hand in the air.

"The comoners must be taught their place."

I jump down from the rooftop and crash through the window. I throw my billy club at the back of Potters head.

"Leave. Him. Alone."

Potter turns around.

"Who dares?! Hornes? He has h...? Pluto. The lord of death. Have you come for me? Nay, deathlord,..."

He raises his hand, and several spikes shoot out at me.

"...THE GLADIATOR SHALL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PIT OF DEATH!!!!"

I dodge the spikes. Barely. I jump past Potter and grab my billy club. Then, I grab some smoke pellets from my belt and drop them, filling the room with smoke.

This should give me an advantage. But Potter just keeps coming at me.

Damn.

He must have thermal imaging or something in his helmet.

I unfold my club into a staff, and lunge at Potter. I go for the space between his suit and his helmet. I hit it, and he starts gaging. A large blade shoots out of his left glove. He lunges at me, partially disoriented, and starts swinging it at me.

The deli owner is standing there with a shotgun pointed at us. After a few minutes, he fires, and nearly takes my head off. I slam the end of my staff into the side of Potter's head and rush over to the owner. I grab the gun from him.

"Let me."

Potter charges right at me. I take the gun and fire, close range, at his torso. His armor protects him, but the wind's knocked out of him. He colapses to the ground. I walk over to Potter, and turn my head to the owner.

"Go outside. Find a payphone. Call the cops."

The owner runs outside, and I tie up Potter's hands. I then lean in close to him.

"...f...fine, deathlord. Take me....t..to your king...dom."

"Oh no, Melvin. You're not dead. I need you to deliver a message to your boss."

"...wh...what do you wish m..e to tell....him?"

"Gotcha last."

With that, I run out the door, shoot up a grappling line, and swing off into the night.

The next couple of days is normal, Cletus doing his job than at night we patrol the city for a couple of hours and than back to his place for some rest around 5:00 am. While Cletus sleeps I stay awake thinking how Im going to track Parker down, I finally fall asleep and I have a dream that Im in a basement and I floar up to a chest. The chest opens and a Spider-man suit is in it along with two devices that I don't know what they do, I hear a voice above.

voice - "Peter! Dinners ready!"

The chest closes and im going up the stairs and up to the main floor where a woman with short grey hair is sitting at a table. Instead of sitting down I find myself kind of float back to see Peter sitting at the table.

May - "How was your day dear?"

Peter - "Same old thing."

I don't hear anymore of they're conversation because I float into the living room where some mail is sitting on the coffie table. Thats when I wake up, Cletus is still sleeping so I don't do anything. As I slowly start to fall back to sleep I think to myself that I know Pete's address now, so tomarrow Im going to pay Pete and Aunt may a little visit.

SilverCenturion said:
[/font]-Wednesday, Location Unknown-
"According to Agent 374's latest report we have no doubt that Daniel Rand is the new champion of the K'un-L'un."
"Well if that's true then we should be moving in on him shortly, shouldn't we?"
"That's really what this meeting is about. While he is definitely their greatest warrior and leader... it seems as if the K'un-L'un is no longer even active..."
"He's made no efforts to expand the clan?"
"At the best I can tell he's gone so far as to disban it."
"This is most interesting... and yet still the K'un-L'un still must pay for their crimes against us, down to their last member. This Danny Rand, he's a wealthy man, correct?"
"Quite, although it's hard to gage as he's invested the majority of his wealth into the success of his company. I believe I already gave you the reports on Randcorp..."
"Indeed... and I know exactly how we're going to get our final revenge on the K'un-L'un. We bankrupt young Danny's company, only to take it over ourselves, then as this breaks him we offer him an exclusive invite into our own little clan. The Iron Fist will become a member of the Hand, and if he refuses, he dies.
shadowmeeting.jpg

-Friday, 11 AM. Danny Rand's private penthouse-
A helicopter lands atop Randcorp headquarters, two men step out of the helicopter with a large bag.
"Good god man, is she even still alive?"
"Yeah, just knocked out and drugged up. We don't want to bring down heat as heavy as the Ultimates"
"Good point, now what do we do?"
"Instructions were to just dump the body anywhere in the apartment, take off and report back in to HQ."
"Easy enough job. And it looks like we're done already, let's get the hell out of here..."

-Same time. "Double H" World Headquarters, board room-
"...so you see Mr. Rand, by allowing this takeover to occur we can make both you and each and every one of your stockholders incredibly wealthy."
"I understand completely, however I can't accept your proposal at this time for two very important reasons. First of all it is my father's company, and I vowed to take care of it. Secondly, because I allow each of my board members to take part in company decisions. You contacted me on such short notice that I couldn't assemble them all here at this time. Just allow me until the end of the day, we have a board meeting at 2:30 so you'll know even before the market closes.
"Fair enough, but just know that this generous offer expires at the end of the day."

-Friday, 11:30 AM. Hand NY base of operations-
"Phone is now safe, calling Henry Pym's apartment now."
... ...
"It's an answering machine, leaving message ... Mr. Pym. My identity is not important. What is important is that I have learned of a plan to attack your ex-wife and torture her. I failed in contacting Captain America and you seemed like the next best bet. I believe that by now she has already been kidnapped, and if that is the case you'll find her at the penthouse atop Randcorp headquarters. I hope that this message finds you in time."
*Click*
"Very good, and now all the cards are in place. Enjoy the life you have now, Danny Rand. It ends tonight."

A new hellicopter came into view over the Triskelion. Fury was in it. The Goblin could sense him. A new battalion of troops appeared in front of the Goblin, but they were disposed of with as much ease as all the previous groups. Nothing could stop him now. There wasn't a person alive who could match his strength.

The Goblin leapt into the air, flames shooting from his form, aiming right for the chopper.

"It's a pop-up to center field, aaaaaannnnd, IT'S CAUGHT!"

Giant-Man plucked the green behemoth from the air at the last second. He could feel the heat radiating from its body, but his new costume protected him from any harm. Some new fabric manufactured in the Baxter Building across town.

"You're a stubborn one, aren't you Osborn."

"No Ozzzzbrrn," the creature hissed. "Prrrrrkrrrrrr."

"Uh huh. Such cute little baby talk. But I think it's time for you to go back in your nice little maximum security crib."

The creature stopped struggling for a moment, and began to revert. For the first time, his true forn was revealed.

"Jesus, he's just a kid. I recognize him from somewhere."

"Please, help me," the teen begged, and then was overtaken once more with the tranformation. The creature flexed his muscles, and escaped Giant-Man's grasp, leaping once again for the chopper.

Pictures of Spider-Man and Peter Parker, newspaper clippings, and various other pieces of information concerning Peter Parker/Spider-Man are spread across his table. The Beetle studying each and every piece of information he can find. Through hours of research he has dug up all the information he could get about Parker. He has learned that Parker goes to Midtown High, lives with his aunt in Queens, and has a job with the Daily Bugle. "But what's this?" he says grinning staring at a newspaper clipping about Spider-Man saving the day. Some girl in the arms of Spider-Man.

"Where have I seen her before?" he starts to look through the piles until he pulls out another newspaper clipping. The same girl at the scene of the aftermath of a super-villian rampage. "Does Spider-Man have a girlfriend?" he smiles, "but first let's check on dear auntie"

"Witness are reporting sightings of a large green....." he turns off the T.V and suits up. He opens the window and thinks on when the last time he used the door and blasts off. "It's time to see how dear old Aunt May is doing"

That morning I decide its time while Cletus was watching the morning news.

<SLEEP!>

His head falls forward fast asleep, I take control and summon the suit than jump out the window heading for Queens.

An hour later im standing on a corner staring at the big hole in Parker's house, I think what could of happened as I duck behind some bushes and take on the form of Peter but changed the hair red again. I walk onto the side walk and bump into someone.

"Sorry."

Mj - "Peter!!"

She jumps into my arms and kisses me, she pulls back and notices my hair.

Mj - "Your not Peter."

"No im not."

Mj - "You look just like him."

"I'm his cousin."

Mj - "Never knew he had a cousin, whats your name?"

I say the first name that comes to me.

"I'm Ben Reilly."

Mj - "I'm Mary Jane Watson but you can call me MJ."

We shake hands.

Mj - "Sorry about that kiss."

"Hey its the best welcome I'v ever had."

She laughs until we both hear an explosion coming from the house across the street from Peter's.

Mj - "OH NO MOM!"

She trys to run to the house but I hold her back as walking out of the hole where the front door should have been was the Beetle carrying Aunt May and I guess MJ's mom.

"Stay here MJ I'll take care of this!"

I leave her on the corner as I run toward the Beetle.

Streaking out of the roof of Stark Tower, I'm overwhelmed by that wonderful feeling of freedom again. I'd describe it as making you feel like you're flying, except... well, I really WAS flying.

Coordinates for the Hulk's last sighting in Nevada were programmed into the autopilot, and I was just engaging the extended flight routines when a security override came over the armour's Heads-Up Display.

"Calling all Ultimates. Red alert. Norman Osborn is attacking the Triskelion, I repeat, Norman Osborn is attacking the Triskelion. Abandon whatever it is you're doing and head to The Triskelion. The more firepower we have, the better."

Norman Osborn?

Norman Osborn?

Surely Nick had learned his lesson and locked that mutated psychopath away for good? Surely this was a mistake? I couldn't chance it. cancelling the pre-programmed routines, I consciously turned in the direction of the Triskelion.

Even from this distance, it was horrifying.

Flames licked around our Headquarters, smoke curling hundred feet into the air. In amongst the acrid black clouds, I could make out the form of someone gigantic, at least fifty feet tall. Had Osborn increased in power?

"magnify visuals 300%", I instructed the on-board computer system. The image in the distance suddenly came into full focus, far increased in size.

PYM?!

What was going on? Osborn escaped, Pym back in his Giant-man costume wearing a bizarre helmet... Things today were most definitely taking a turn for the bizarre.

I flew full-speed towards the mayhem.

shortly more than one minute later, I arrived on the scene. On the approach to the Triskelion I'd already locked Osborn's genetic signature into the suit, prepared to engage a full genetic paralysis and prevent the madman from using his artificially-enhanced genetic abilities - no sense in prolonging the fight any longer than I had to.

Flying in close enough to the hulking green beast, I was reminded of the mission I had been about to embark on in Nevada - and couldn't help but feel a moment's relief. Taking careful aim at the monster, aided by the HUD in the suit, I fired the paralysis beam.

The force of the blast knocked the creature to the ground, rolling several yards before sliding to a stop in the grass. Laying still, I breathed deeply, thankful that he'd gone down without a struggle unlike the last time.

Then he turned around, gazing skywards right at me. He quickly twisted to his feet, and leaped at me, roaring.

"OSBORN!", I managed to shout at the fast-approaching figure, before he crashed full-pelt into me. His momentum knocked me off balance and sent us both to the ground with a *THUD*.

laying on my back in the small crater our crash-landing had formed, I looked up into the eyes of the beast that pinned me to the ground. For a moment, its features seemed to shift, to melt away. I thought the genetic paralysis was finally taking effect, but looking at the rest of its body, the creature was merely shrinking away, gaining a slightly more humane appearance. I looked back at the face of it, and where I'd formerly seen an animalistic look of sheer menace, I found myself looking at brown eyes set into the face of what was clearly a boy, no older than sixteen or seventeen.

"SssttoOOooppPpp.... TThhhHiiIIssSSsss....", he said, before leaping off me and back towards the looming structure of the Triskelion.

"PARKER?"

----------------------

Venom160 said:
That morning I decide its time while Cletus was watching the morning news.

<SLEEP!>

His head falls forward fast asleep, I take control and summon the suit than jump out the window heading for Queens.

An hour later im standing on a corner staring at the big hole in Parker's house, I think what could of happened as I duck behind some bushes and take on the form of Peter but changed the hair red again. I walk onto the side walk and bump into someone.

"Sorry."

Mj - "Peter!!"

She jumps into my arms and kisses me, she pulls back and notices my hair.

Mj - "Your not Peter."

"No im not."

Mj - "You look just like him."

"I'm his cousin."

Mj - "Never knew he had a cousin, whats your name?"

I say the first name that comes to me.

"I'm Ben Reilly."

Mj - "I'm Mary Jane Watson but you can call me MJ."

We shake hands.

Mj - "Sorry about that kiss."

"Hey its the best welcome I'v ever had."

She laughs until we both hear an explosion coming from the house across the street from Peter's.

Mj - "OH NO MOM!"

She trys to run to the house but I hold her back as walking out of the hole where the front door should have been was the Beetle carrying Aunt May and I guess MJ's mom.

"Stay here MJ I'll take care of this!"

I leave her on the corner as I run toward the Beetle.

The Parker doppalganger is standing only a few feet away from the Beetle. The Beetle drops Aunt May and and M.J's mom on the ground. "Parker welcome home" he says very coldly.

"Leave them alone" he shouts "I'm the one you want"

"Very well then you're coming with me" a laser sword comes out of wrist and he heads toward Carnage.

"Freeze!" S.H.E.I.L.D agents storm the yard pointing there weaopns at the Beetle. The agents were guarding the house the whole time

"Well this won't do Jetpack full power". The Beetle goes straight for Carnage grabbing him and pulling him through the air. The agents do not open fire because of the prisoner he holds. Beetle lifts him by the throat but Paker begins to change into Carnage. After they are out of sight the Parker thing begins to change into Carnage. "YOU!" The Beetle screams.

Before Carnage can react The Beetle performs a mid air flip kick. "I have a surprise for you" a huge burst of flames from the Beetle wrist engulfs Carnage and sends him to the rooftops below. "Back to base, damn it S.H.E.I.L.D is invovle this is going to take more planning than I thought" with that the Beetle blasts off leaving Carange burning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"