The Dark Knight The Wayne Penthouse

"Keyser Sushi Gets A Chipotle Burrito."

The best thing about Bruce living in the Penthouse is that he cannot escape the crime in Gotham. I imagine he will become even more obsessed, living right in the middle of the chaos.

I think this will be the whole point of him living in the penthouse.

Nolan wouldn't introduce this unless played an important part of the story.

They have to show the cave. 'Improvements to the south east corner' and all that.

Yeah. People are kinda forgetting this. They're moving in all the furniture (coin, dinosaur :oldrazz: ). Can't wait to see how Nolan tackles that.

Yeah. People are kinda forgetting this. They're moving in all the furniture (coin, dinosaur :oldrazz: ). Can't wait to see how Nolan tackles that.

Well, Nolan is opting to make that a work in progress so the fully completed Batcave will probably be seen in the 3rd movie.

A Batman movie without a batcave is like a Spider-Man movie without a plot.

A Batman movie without a batcave is like a Spider-Man movie without a plot.

The word is that the Batcave WILL be in the movie. I just don't believe it will be fully completed at that point.

That'd kinda suck. I'd hope for it to be completed at least in the second half. We've already waited long enough for the "true" batcave.

That'd kinda suck. I'd hope for it to be completed at least in the second half. We've already waited long enough for the "true" batcave.

I think there will others things happening during the movie to help take our minds off of it. :cwink:

The word is that the Batcave WILL be in the movie. I just don't believe it will be fully completed at that point.

Well, this will be interesting to see: Penthouse = no batcave, below of course.

They need to one-up the girl-on-girl passenger seat scene, so I say go for 5 girls this time, and make them all go after Bruce in bed like ravaging hyenas. :up:

Well, this will be interesting to see: Penthouse = no batcave, below of course.

In the comics, there was a 2nd Batcave under the Wayne Foundation building in which his penthouse resided.

In the comics, there was a 2nd Batcave under the Wayne Foundation building in which his penthouse resided.

Agreed.

However, Wayne had time to build a cave under Wayne tower; but he didn't have time to build a cave under Wayne manor?

Maybe he'll be using Fox's department as the new Batcave, since Fox is running Wayne Enterprises now.

Agreed.

However, Wayne had time to build a cave under Wayne tower; but he didn't have time to build a cave under Wayne manor?

Well, cave are historically natural made formations that took place over thousands, if not millions of years, so the cave would already be there waiting for him or someone to discover it. :cwink:

Maybe he'll be using Fox's department as the new Batcave, since Fox is running Wayne Enterprises now.

I think it would be too easy to access. The existence of the new cave should be unknown to everyone except Bruce and Alfred.

Well, cave are historically natural made formations that took place over thousands, if not millions of years, so the cave would already be there waiting for him or someone to discover it. :cwink:

That "luck" would make me sick.

That "luck" would make me sick.

Yes, there are two camps. Those who think that is too big of a coincidence for there to be a cave conviently under the Wayne building and then the other that could accept that Gotham actually sits over a gigantic system of underground cave and natural tunnels. I believe this was explained by DC previously somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"