The Wrestling Thread is now nothing but recaps from last week - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if JTG would get canned after tonight too.

Piper and HBK! Piper and Jericho!!!

Mizpit sounds like something dirty you can get from a Ukrainian hooker.

Ziggler's hair was better last week with the more golden color.

Movie about frogs! LOL! Double joke. I wonder if this turns into a tag match at some point.

Even this video packages fails... Because Punk says "WWE Champion" not "Me".

Man I wish Jericho and Piper could have worked together when both were in their primes. Its always fun when they are in segments together.

Does no one wear pants in the back room anymore?

Vince probably isn't at this very moment.

Watching RAW on the DVR and a few observations so far....

WWE has taken what made AJ and unique and over away from her and now she feels like just any other WWE star.

Ryback sucks. He still gets Goldberg chants, and his "Feed me More" line is a desperate attempt to get him over. Goldberg needed no gimmicks or catchphrases to get over, nor did Brock Lesnar. The WWE audience does not cheer him. They'll chant his catchphrase because that was the PG audience is conditioned to do, but they do not chant for him. He is match was the perfect example of why WWE feels like a circus show rather than an actual sporting event.

Oh Roddy. Why does WWE always feel the need to treat the legends as jokes and comedy fodder rather than treat their appearances with respect and as if they are important?! It pisses me off!

And I know they've been doing it for YEARS, but I wish WWE would kills the "camera is not really there" for their backstage segments. It just feels goofy.

I wonder if Jericho's going to win on Sunday.

Eve...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

"I'm not out there twirling my mustache". More or less says he's not heel. I'd say Tweener.

Watching RAW on the DVR and a few observations so far....

WWE has taken what made AJ and unique and over away from her and now she feels like just any other WWE star.

Ryback sucks. He still gets Goldberg chants, and his "Feed me More" line is a desperate attempt to get him over. Goldberg needed no gimmicks or catchphrases to get over, nor did Brock Lesnar. The WWE audience does not cheer him. They'll chant his catchphrase because that was the PG audience is conditioned to do, but they do not chant for him. He is match was the perfect example of why WWE feels like a circus show rather than an actual sporting event.

Oh Roddy. Why does WWE always feel the need to treat the legends as jokes and comedy fodder rather than treat their appearances with respect and as if they are important?! It pisses me off!

And I know they've been doing it for YEARS, but I wish WWE would kills the "camera is not really there" for their backstage segments. It just feels goofy.

I agree on AJ. I'm just not digging the new role. Its too limiting.

The Goldberg chants made me LOL. I guess Vince thinks he can train everyone like monkeys to buy into Ryback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"