The Wrestling Thread is now nothing but recaps from last week - Part 71

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's weird that Punks been wearing black and white... Probably nothing.... But still.

This stuff with Michaels is turning into a comedy bit.

Yah....the bits with Michaels is making it seem like a joke and when/if Lesnar actually does attack Michaels, it won't mean any much.

I agree on AJ. I'm just not digging the new role. Its too limiting.

The Goldberg chants made me LOL. I guess Vince thinks he can train everyone like monkeys to buy into Ryback.

I was afraid when she was announced as the new GM, we were going to get AJ overkill. Instead they stripped her of character. I do not know which is worse.

Well, to be fair Vince has trained much of his audience like monkeys, hence why they'll chant anything you tell them to, but they're not buying Ryback.

I think I might join Hunter and give RAW a break for a while

Wade Barrett has a new underground fighter gimmick!?

Layla and Kaitlyn should have some kind of Wonder Twins esque tag team move...except they bump asses. I'd faint.

This COULD be a good match if WWE lets it.

Nah.

When he first came in they talked about his bare knuckles brawler roots.

Layla = Road Dogg without the sex appeal

Holy ****... This has gone on more than 60 seconds. I can't believe they're allowing this.

That was amazing. For a Divas match... Then again they had the best ones in there.

So realistically...RAW is still two hours, but they add another hour full of recaps through the three hour segment.

Wow, Jericho is the latest over 40 year old to get to get a *****ebag haircut in an attempt to look hip :doh:

Nice of them to show clips of Cena/Lesnar, but ignore that Cena won the match.

When is Evan Bourne suppose to be back?

lol the contract signing is the ME. Punk with Cena and still not in the ME

King's really is coming off as a total Jack Ass. "I don't think Punk wants to even be here!"

*Punk insta-tags*

King: Oooh.. We'll... OK..

Cena just threw one of the worst dropkicks I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"